剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I don't know!
出什么事了
What happened?
一个地表人攻击了她的头部
A Grounder hit her on the head.
把她放这里
Put her here.
-我需要绷带 布 随便什么都行 -马上
- I need a bandage. A rag. Anything. - Got it.
给
Here.
稳住她的头
Hold her head.
克拉克 能听到我说话吗
Clarke, can you hear me?
克拉克
Clarke.
你会没事的 休息一下就好
You're gonna be fine. You just need to rest.
只是头上被砸了一下
Hey. It's just a bump on the head.
克拉克会没事的
Clarke's gonna be ok.
你呢
Are you?
我们会解决的
We'll figure this out.
她也是这么说的
That's what she said.
紧接着她就差点因我而死
Right before I almost got her killed.
你来做什么
Why have you come,
天空人的首领
leader of the sky people?
来谈判 首领对首领
To talk. Leader to leader.
我们双方都见过太多的同伴死去
We've both seen too many of our people die.
不 你是来欺骗的
No. You came to lie.
我们在森林里看到了那个杀手
We have seen your killer in the forest.
你让他逃跑
You ordered him to run,
然后你来这里迷惑我们
and then you came here to distract us.
我只是想让我的同伴们活下去
I'm just trying to keep my people alive.
和你们一样
Same as you.
你告诉我们的骑士 你们不怕一战
You told our riders you were ready to fight.
如果我们还是找不到那个男孩的话
If we don't find the boy soon,
你们就等着吧
you'll get to prove that.
你们杀我们一个 我们杀你们一双
You kill one of ours, we kill two of yours.
这只会让山地人坐收渔利
That only helps the mountain men.
一定有不用流♥血♥冲♥突♥就能解决问题的办法
There has to be a way to end this without bloodshed.
你很有勇气
You have courage...
但勇气不等于公道
But courage isn't justice.
那个男孩犯下的罪 只能他以死来赎
Only the boy can die for what the boy has done.
走
还是没醒吗
Still nothing?
给她点时间
Just give her a little time.
我从来没想要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
我知道
I know.
可是 世事无常
Truth is, things change.
或许这是最好的结果
Maybe that's for the best.
别让我这么轻易就免责了
Don't let me off the hook so easy.
我们永远是家人
We'll always be family.
永远
Always.
说了她会没事的吧
Told you she'd be ok.
你的头怎么样
How's your head?
挺好的
Awesome.
你倒下的时候 我以为你死了
When you went down... I thought you were dead.
因我而死
Because of me.
我这不好好的嘛
I'm right here.
我杀了很多人
I've killed so many people.
芬 我们为了生存所做的一切
Finn, the things that we've done to survive...
不代表我们的本性
They don't define us.
如果你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
如果此时的我们就是这样呢
What if this is who we are now?
有人 快出来
We got company! Get out here.
趴下 是地表人
Get down. Grounders.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
气密过渡舱压力接近红色警戒区
Airlock pressure. Approaching red zone.
我打不开内门
I can't open the inner door!
我们一定是弄松了某条密封带
We must've blown a seal.
在气压平衡之前 门是不会打开的
The doors won't open until we're equalized!
气密过渡舱压力达到危险区
Airlock pressure now critical.
-那个门 -雷文
- The door! - Raven!
手控装置
Manual override.
手控装置
紧急控制已批准
Emergency override authorized.
关上门
Unh. Shut the door.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
紧急支持组
Emergency support teams
请立刻前往气密过渡舱b-17
to airlock b-17 immediately.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
有一处漏洞
It was a breach.
这片区域的门已经被关闭了
The section doors are sealed.
脱下这身衣服
Take off the suit.
脱下来给我
Take it off and give it to me.
芬 芬 那条缝隙泄露了很多氧气
Finn, Finn, that breach lost a lot of oxygen.
再加上未经授权进入太空行走
That plus an unauthorized spacewalk,
这将是死罪
it's a capital crime.
我只有17岁
I'm still 17.
我只会在监狱里待几个月
I'll go to the skybox for a couple months,
然后有重审的机会
then I'll get a review.
-重审 -我还有机会
- Review? - I'll have a chance.
好的机会 雷文 你已经18岁了
A good one. Raven, you're 18.
你会被流放的
You'll get floated.
脱下这身衣服
Take off the suit.
快
Now!
他在那里
There he is.
我惹上麻烦了吗
Am I gonna get in trouble for this?
他们没有再靠近
They're not moving any closer.
仍在射程外
Staying out of range.
可能是在等天黑
Probably waiting until it's dark.
如果我们现在攻打他们 起码能出其不意
If we hit them now, at least we'd take them by surprise.
我们都不知道敌方有多少人
We don't even know how many of them are out there.
你还有什么更好的主意吗 克拉克
I'm not hearing any better ideas, Clarke.
我们给他们想要的
We'll give them something.
他们想要的只有芬
All they want is Finn.
芬不是唯一进村的人
Finn wasn't the only one at the village.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
雷文 等等
Raven, hold on.
雷文 我是来保护他的
Raven, I came here to protect him.
是你叫我来的 你...
You were the one who wanted me to come. You--
这就是你叫我跟来的原因
That's why you asked me to come along.
有很多地表人看到他也在场
Enough Grounders saw him at the village.
他们会相信他就是凶手
They'd believe he was the shooter.
疯婊♥子♥
Sick bitch.
雷文 你不是认真的
Raven, you don't mean this.
你知道他们会怎么做
You know what they do to people.
他们想要凶手 我们就给他们一个
They want a murderer, we'll give them one.
放下你的枪
Drop your gun.
见鬼去吧 雷文
Go to hell, Raven.
放下枪 雷文
Put it down, Raven.
不管你喜欢与否 他都是我们的一员
Like it or not, he's one of us.
我说 放下枪
I said drop it.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
我们不会这么做
We're not doing this.
他们包围了我们
They've got us surrounded.
我们只能待在这里
The only thing we can do is stay.
守住这里
And defend this place.
我同意
I'm with you.
-墨菲 -在
- Murphy... - Yeah.
上楼 盯着后方
Go upstairs. Watch the rear.
我去楼下守着
I'll take the lower level.
你们三个 守住前门
You three, take the front gate.
就这么定了 明白吗
That's the plan. All right?
我们能解决的
Hey. We got this.
希望我们能再见面
May we meet again.
我们会的
We will.
是啊
Yeah.
小心点
Be careful.
你也小心
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表