剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
你们有好几百人
Hundreds of your people
都困在了韦瑟山
are trapped inside Mount Weather.
我的同伴也被关在了那里
My people are prisoners there, too.
拯救我们双方的唯一办法
The only way to save both our people
就是我们同心协力
is if we join together.
这条线能连上地上的天线
That leads to an antenna on the ground.
我们能发出消息
We could send a message.
我是贾斯珀·约旦 我们需要援助
This is Jasper Jordan. We need help.
你说得没错
You were right.
没有人在里面 人再多也无济于事
Without someone on the inside, an army is useless.
你去吧
You should go.
这边有个矿山入口
There's a mine entrance
距离索命者移送我们的地方更近
closer to where the Reapers hand us over.
把他绑到木头上
收割 收割 全部收割
Harvest. Harvest. Harvest them all.
起来
Get up.
隔离区入口
《地球百子》
第二季 第十一集
蒙蒂已经失踪两天了
Monty has been missing for two days,
哈珀失踪的时间更久
Harper longer than that.
我们继续找 会找到他们的
We'll keep looking. We'll find them.
我们都知道他们在哪儿
We both know where they are.
我昨晚去收获室检查过了
Checked the harvest chamber last night.
那就再检查一次
So check it again.
他们抓了我最好的朋友
They took my best friend.
好吧 我会再去一次
All right. I'll check again.
你得表现得毫无异样
You have to look like there's nothing wrong,
就像什么也没发生过一样
like everything is OK.
好
Yeah.
别做什么傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
没事的 一切正常
It's Ok. Everything is OK.
一切...
Everything is...
都不正常
not OK.
该是做傻事的时候了
Time to do something stupid.
目标已锁定
Target acquired.
唐家村的骑士来得挺快啊
The riders from Tondc got here fast.
他们正在减速
They're slowing down.
停下来了
Make that stopping.
我可以射中的
Hell, I could make that shot.
先待命 我们再等等
Check that. We'll wait.
妈妈 我们为什么停下来了
Mom, why are we stopping?
你也该喝口水了
You need to drink, too.
我没事 我们就快到家了
I'm fine. We're almost home.
我们的侦察兵在这片树林里巡逻
Our scouts patrol these woods.
开枪的时候注意点
Be careful where you shoot.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
地表人愿意听你的
The Grounders listen to you.
莱克萨让他们听的
Lexa told them to.
我们不该停下
We shouldn't have stopped.
-都上马 -克拉克...
- Mount up. - Clarke...
妈妈 我得回到无线电那里
Mom, I need to get back to that radio
看看贝拉米是否联♥系♥过我们了
to see if Bellamy has made contact.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你觉得自己不再需要我的保护了
I know you don't think you need my protection anymore,
但其实你需要
but you do.
你得相信 我知道什么是正确的
You have to trust that I know what's right for us.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
继续前进
Let's move out!
准备射击
There's your shot.
侧风 5节[2.5米/秒]
Crosswind... 5 knots.
山地人
Mountain men.
跟着她
Go with her.
不 让她来
No. Her kill.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no.
杀了他
Finish it.
奥克塔维亚 不要
Octavia, no.
他是从韦瑟山来的 我们需要留活口
He's from Mount Weather. We need to keep him alive.
检查一下他有没有修补工具
Check to see if he's got a patch kit.
我们得把他带回营地
We've got to get him back to camp.
烫死了
It burns.
救命
Please.
那是什么
What is that?
克拉克 你和莱克萨是他们的目标
Clarke, you and Lexa were the targets.
我们得提醒司令官
We have to warn the commander.
派最快的骑士赶去唐家村
快去
安静点 他们会带走最强壮的人
我不懂 我听不懂你在说什么
I can't-- I don't understand you.
天空人
Sky person?
看来 你还不知道
I take it no one has told you
我们已经不是敌人了
we're not enemies anymore.
我得从笼子里逃出去
I need to get out of this cage.
然后呢
And then what?
然后杀光这座山里的每一个人
And then I'll kill everyone in this mountain.
华♥莱♥士♥总统
President Wallace...
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你想谈什么 孩子
What's on your mind, son?
我的朋友们
My friends.
他们怎么了
What about them?
他们中有两个人失踪了
Two of them are missing.
其中一人是蒙蒂
One of them is Monty.
告诉我他们在哪儿
Tell me where they are.
贾斯珀 我不明白你在...
Jasper, I don't know what you're...
不要再撒谎了
Stop lying.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你谎称方舟空间站没有其他
You lied about there not being any survivors
生还者
from the Ark.
你谎报玛雅的事故原因
You lied about Maya's accident.
我都不知道你编了多少关于克拉克的谎言
I don't even know how many lies you told about Clarke.
请坐下来 我们...
Please sit down, and we'll...
不
No!
你现在给我说实话
You're gonna tell me the truth.
贾斯珀 请你
Jasper, please
放下手里的剑
put down the sword.
为什么 我好成为下一个消失的人了吗
Why should I, so I can disappear next?
他们去哪儿了
Where are they?
我跟你说了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know
你朋友们发生了什么事
what happened to your friends.
你觉得我看起来绝望吗
Do I look desperate to you?
我觉得自己已经孤注一掷了
Because I'm feeling pretty desperate.
你说的对
You're right.
关于克拉克和方舟生还者的事
I did lie to you about Clarke,
我的确是骗了你
about the survivors from the Ark,
还有玛雅的事 我也骗了你
and about what happened to Maya.
我那是在试图保护你 贾斯珀
I'm trying to protect you, Jasper,
保护你们大家
all of you.
他们去哪儿了 蒙蒂到底去哪儿了
Where are they? Where the hell is Monty?
这可不是玩具
This is not a toy.
总统先生请吩咐
Yes, sir?
你能查一下晴医生
Could you please find out where Dr. Tsing
和我儿子此刻在哪儿吗
and my son are at the moment?
还有其他吩咐吗 总统先生
Anything else, sir?
暂时没有了
Not presently.
我们去散散步吧
Let's take a walk.
去哪儿
Where?
去找你的朋友们
To find your friends.
落闸上锁 关上大门 快点 快点
Lock that down! Close the gate! Move! Move!
我们走 走啊 快点
Let's go. Go. Move.
杰克逊 我们有两名病号♥
Jackson, we've got two patients.
你接手辐射烧伤的 我负责有枪伤的
You've got the radiation burns, I've got the gunshot wound.
把他放下来
Set him down.
我需要大量阴性O型血
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表