剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我完了
I am done.
完了
I am!
我们大家还需要你
Our people still need you.
不不
No. No.
我让他们到达地球
I got them to the ground.
我完成了使命
I did my job.
换成是我 你会怎么说
What would you tell me to do?
这不公平
That's not fair.
你会叫我活下去
You would tell me to live.
你已经牺牲了那么多
You've sacrificed so much.
你的生命还有别的选择
Your life can be more than just impossible decisions
不该以悲剧结尾
and a tragic end.
你可以选择活下去
You can choose to live.
我想你了 儿子
I miss you, son.
每天都很想你
Every day.
我一直都在你身边 爸爸
I'm always with you, dad.
你能做的到
You can do this.
导弹发射两分钟倒计时
Missile launch in t-minus two minutes
倒计时开始
And counting.
卸下弹头
Disarm the warhead.
检查导弹降落伞
Check the missile's parachute.
确认硬密封
Confirm the hard seal.
别忘了你的氧气罐
Don't forget your air tank.
该回家了
Time to go home.
起来
Get up.
我们要去找他们
We're going after them.
早该来了
It's about time.
等等 那我呢
Wait, wait. What about me?
等等 别 你干什么呢
Wait. No! What are you doing?
他跟我们一起去
He's coming with us.
绝对不行
No way.
他去过地球人的战俘营
He's been to the grounder prison camp.
他说的没错 我可以带你们过去
He's right. Ok. I can bring you there.
斯特林来信♥号♥♥了
Hey. Sterling just signaled.
有人过来了
Someone's coming.
兰斯顿
Langston.
你要去哪
Where you going, man?
今晚是电影之夜
Tonight's movie night.
我去不了 医生说我还得治疗一次
I got to pass. Doc says I got one more treatment.
只有病人才能进医疗室
Only patients are allowed in Medical.
三 二 一 发射
3, 2, 1, launch.
看来你得杀了我了
Looks like you'll have to kill me.
林肯
Lincoln.
他受伤了
He's hurt!
他本该死的
He should be dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
索命者
Reapers!
林肯
Lincoln.
奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚
Octavia! Octavia!
林肯
Lincoln.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
有缘再会
May we meet again.
没人看见我们吧
You don't think anyone saw us?
嘘 小点声
Shh. Keep it down.
你迟到了
You're late.
贝拉米决定把他也带来
Bellamy decided to bring company.
只有他去过他们的营地
He's the only person that's been in their camp.
给你 一定要找到我儿子
Here. Find my son.
他叫内森·米勒
His name is Nathan Miller.
带他们回家
Bring them home.
兰斯顿
Langston.
兰斯顿
Langston.
他们在对你做什么
What are they doing to you?
安雅
Anya?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表