剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
小声点
Quiet.
你都不会在树林里走动
You can't even walk in the woods.
要是你觉得我是累赘 就放开我啊
If I'm such a burden, then cut me loose.
重重的脚印
Heavy footfalls,
折断的枝条
broken branches.
你和他们的味道都一样
You even smell like them.
趴下
Down.
不 不是让你喝水
No. Not to drink.
那为什么停下来 我们得赶快跑
Then why stop? We should be running.
你太臭了
You reek.
涂在身上
Cover yourself in it.
我快到了
I'm almost there!
一旦抓住她 就拉我们上去
Once I have her, pull us up!
我觉得他这么鸡血
Well, I'd say he's heard one too many
是听多了你的激励演讲
of your motivational speeches.
闭嘴 墨菲
Shut up, Murphy.
把手给我 没事的 梅尔
Give me your hand. It's ok, Mel.
我抓住你了
Ok. I got you.
好的 来吧
All right. Ok.
我抓住你了
I got you--
好了
All righty.
我会抓住你的 把手给我
I got you, ok? Give me your hand.
你会没事的 我抓着你了
You'll be all right. I got you.
斯特林 斯特林
Sterling! Sterling!
梅尔 梅尔 抓住
Mel! Mel, hold on.
看着我
Focus on me.
你做得到
You can do this.
我不行
Oh, no!
你可以的 你很强大
Yes, you can. You're strong.
我不强大
I'm not strong!
我只是执拗
Stubborn, maybe.
那你就多执拗一会
So be stubborn a little longer.
我不会让你死掉的 听见没有
I'm not gonna let you die, you hear me?
好
Ok.
-我们没绳子了 -那就新做一条
- We're out of rope. - So we make a new one.
要是我们的朋友出事 我们还来得及...
If anything happens to our friends, when we could--
能不能救得了朋友还是未知数
We don't know if we could save our friends.
也许现在 他们已经死了
For all we know, they may be dead already.
我们都想过了
We've all thought it.
但我们现在可以救下这个女孩
But what we do know is we could save this one girl.
斯特林是我们的一员
Sterling was one of us.
而她是他的朋友
She was his friend.
我加入
I'm in.
可是要怎么办
How do we do it?
去飞船残骸那找材料再做一条
We make new rope from the wreckage.
找电线 安全带 什么都可以
Go find wires, seatbelts, anything.
来吧
Come on.
快点
Come on.
但愿你的决定没有错
I hope you're right about this.
但愿
So do I.
你曾说过这里不欢迎我
You said I wasn't welcome here.
佐兰的父亲觉得我该让你留下来
Zoran's father thought I should let you stay.
那我该谢谢他
Then I should thank him.
他在收集补给品
He is gathering supplies.
你会说英语
You speak English.
我是要去美国东部的 我走对了吗
I was aiming for the eastern United States. Did I make it?
这里是死亡地带
This is the dead zone,
是通向光之城的必经之路
on the way to the City of Light.
我是赛安娜
I am Sienna.
你得吃点东西
You must eat,
然后好好休息
then rest.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
光之城是你的家吗
Is the City of Light your home?
会是的
It will be,
只要我们能找到它
if we can find it.
我找到了更多食物
天呐
Oh, God.
佐兰
Zoran!
抱歉 他吓到我了
I--I'm sorry. He surprised me.
我们习惯了敌意
We're used to the hatred.
我没有丝毫敌意
I have no room for hate.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他生来如此
He was born that way.
有时会出现这样的情况
It happens sometimes.
辐射
Radiation.
命运
Fate.
当这样的孩子出生
When such a child is born,
我们会丢下他
we leave it out,
让大自然教化他
let nature reclaim it,
抹去血统中的污点
to erase the stain from the bloodline.
你们怎么能这样
How could you do that?
那就是我们的方式
That is our way.
我知道他们希望我怎么做
I knew what was expected of me.
但我不能放弃自己的孩子
I could not give up my child.
所以我们背井离乡 好让他能活下去
We left our home so that he might live.
你选择离开你的同伴
You chose to leave your people?
他可是我的儿子
He is my son.
你在这儿干吗 破坏王
What the hell are you doing in here, wrench monkey?
氦吗 威克 没搞错吧
Helium, Wick? Really?
方舟焊机可不是玩具
Ark welders aren't toys.
拜托 雷耶斯 你得享受生活
Come on, Reyes. You got to enjoy life.
你可是替我们大家都享受过了
You enjoy enough for everybody.
还在凭空设想我们有什么东西要修的吗
So, still dreaming up designs the rest of us will have to fix?
我的设计很优雅的
Hey, my designs are elegant.
要是现实点就好了
If only they were realistic.
现在是现实化了
Well, it's been real,
但我得去忙活信♥号♥♥台的事了
but I have a beacon to work on.
这样的话 欢迎加入我
In that case, welcome to my party.
设计图早就已经完成了
Schematics are over here on the bench.
你已经设计好了吗
You already designed it?
是的...我们可以回收利用
Yep...we're using parts we salvaged
-空间站的残骸碎片 -显然是的
- from the station's debris field. - Obviously.
还有 我给你准备了个东西
Oh, also, i have a little something for you.
什么烂东西
What a piece of crap.
不说谢谢吗
You're welcome?
没那个我也可以自♥由♥走动
I can get around just fine.
你需要关心的是如何抵消山地效应
What you need to worry about is countering the mountain effect.
那是你的工作
That's your job.
该死的工程师
Damn engineers.
该死的机械师
Damn mechanics.
他们怎么还跟着我们
How are they still following us?
因为你
Because of you.
该结束这一切了
Time to end this.
安雅 我每一步都踩着你的脚印
Anya, I am stepping where you step.
而且浑身涂满泥 我们没有留下任何痕迹
I'm covered in mud. We're not leaving a trail.
他们是跟着别的东西来的
They're following something.
他们不是尾随我们
They're not following us.
他们可以追踪到我们
They're tracking us.
搜一下你自己身上
Search yourself.
如果我没猜错 你能感觉到
If I'm right, it should feel like a--
你的皮肤下面有一个小肿块
a small bump just under your skin.
是因为你
It's you.
我能把它取出来 但你得先松开我的手
Ok, I could remove it, but you need to untie my hands.
我需要一个锋利且干净的东西
I just need something sharp and sterile.
我是不会回去的
I will not go back there.
好 慢慢放绳子
All right. Ease it out slowly.
挺住 我快够到你了
Just hang on. I'm almost there.
没事 我抓住你了 我抓住你了
It's ok. I got you. I got you.
用你的手搂住我
Just put your arms around me.
-我不敢 -你可以的
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表