剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
My tent! I forgot my pack!
没事 我们可以去地堡
It's ok! We can make it to the bunker!
按照克拉克说的 爆♥炸♥前
According to Clarke, before the bombs,
这里到处都是建筑物
there were buildings everywhere here.
我猜测有一些或许能通往地堡
I'm guessing some of them had access to the bunker.
所以我们要找的是建筑残骸
So we're looking for ruins,
任何人造的东西 明白吗
anything that's manmade, ok?
布莱克
Hey! Blake!
跟我们回去 就现在
Let's go, right now.
你别忘了
In case you've forgotten,
我们现在不受你命令
we're not under your command.
别逼我们来硬的
Don't make us do this the hard way.
拜托 斯科特 我们有47个同伴
Come on, Scott, 47 of our people
被囚禁于这座山里
are prisoners in this mountain.
-所以我们才来这里 -错
- And that's why we're out here. - Wrong.
你们来这里是为了找其他方舟空间站
You're out here to find other stations of the Ark.
我们来这里才是为了找我们的朋友
We're out here to find our friends.
贝尔
Bell.
它们在做什么
What are they doing?
逃命
Running.
酸雾
Acid fog!
需要掩护 快
We need cover! Now!
展开帐篷 快
Deploy the tents! Let's go!
好 我来
Yeah, I got it.
现在展开所有帐篷
Let's get all the canvas out now.
回到这里
Get back here!
贝尔
Bell!
这里有什么东西
There's something in here.
也许这就是建筑残骸
Maybe it's the ruins.
快来这里
Hey! Hey! Over here!
快来快来
Let's go! Come on! Come on!
我找到了
I found it!
-加油 拉 -快
- Come on, pull. - Hurry up!
快进来
Hey! Quick! Get inside!
快点儿 我们走
Come on, move! Let's go!
快 太迟了
Move! It's too late!
你还好吗
You ok?
我没事
Yeah, I'm ok.
我没事
I'm ok.
克拉克
Clarke?
克拉克 能听到吗
Clarke, do you read me?
我们更接近源头了
We're closer to the source.
现在连短波也被♥干♥扰了
It's swallowing short-range now, too.
克拉克 能听到吗
Clarke, do you read me?
该死
Damn it!
克拉克和芬熟悉那片树林
Clarke and Finn know these woods.
她丢下了背包 帐篷在里面
She left her pack, and her tent is in it.
他们会找到避难所的
They'll find shelter.
-这是什么 -我不知道
- What is that? - I don't know.
所有频率都被♥干♥扰了 除了这个
It sounds like they're jamming every frequency but this one.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
这个频率很清晰
This one's clear.
这叫清晰吗
That sounds clear to you?
只要我破解了加密 就能听清楚了
Will be once I crack the encryption.
说清楚点 雷文 这话什么意思
Ok, English, Raven. What does that mean?
意思是我们能对韦瑟山进行窃听了
It means... we'll be able to listen in on Mount Weather.
快走
Let's go.
这是什么地方
Where are we?
好像是个车♥库♥
Looks like a garage.
更像是个坟墓
More like a tomb.
很遗憾 你失去了一名手下
Look, I'm sorry about your man,
但我们得找到通往韦瑟山的门
but we need to find an access door to Mount Weather.
-别这么急 -长官 那股酸雾只会
- Hey, not so fast. - Sir, that fog could keep us
让我们坐以待毙
pinned down for another...
分头行事 十五分钟后这里汇合
We'll split up. Be back here in 15.
小心点
Be safe.
走吧
Let's go.
别来回走了
Stop.
他们肯定不会有事的
I'm sure they're fine.
大家都有帐篷
Everybody had tents.
一开始你无法♥正♥眼看我
So first you can't look at me,
而现在却视我为敌人
and now you're looking at me like I'm the enemy.
我没这么看待你
I'm not looking at you like that.
可你看我的眼神和以前不一样了
Well, you don't look at me the way you used to.
我一直在等适当的时机 把这个交给你
I've been waiting for the right moment to give you this.
我觉得以后可能都不会有这样的机会了
It's starting to feel like that moment might not come.
我知道这表对你来说很重要
I know how much it means to you.
你在哪找到的
Where did you get this?
当时就挂在他脖子上
It was around his neck.
想想他们为我们所做的事
Guys, think about everything they've done for us.
他们给我们提供避难所和干净的衣服
I mean, they gave us shelter, clean clothes.
让我们免受地表人的迫♥害♥
They kept us safe from the grounders.
米勒 他们还救过你一命对吧
Miller? They saved your life, right?
-老兄 你吐了三天 -不一样的
- Dude, you puked for 3 days. - That was different.
正常的治疗没这么糟
The normal treatments wouldn't be as bad.
-这是他们说的 -那又怎么样
- So they say. - So what, then?
只吐一天吗
Only puking for one day?
不 我不要
Nah. I'm out.
抱歉 贾斯珀
Sorry, Jasper.
我也不要
I'm out, too.
大家别这样
Come on!
他们给我们蛋糕吃
They gave us cake!
登记表在我这 兄弟们
I got a sign-up sheet. Dude.
-你在干什么 -什么
- What are you doing? - What?
你什么开始为他们效命了
When did you start working for them?
知道吗
You know what?
没关系了
Never mind.
既然你好多了
Now that you're better,
我要去找克拉克了
I'm going after Clarke.
当然 来得真巧
Of course. Right on time.
大伙儿 贾斯珀
Hey, guys. Jasper.
我很高兴你好多了
I'm so glad to see you're feeling better.
自然点 他们在监听
谢谢 我的确好多了
Thanks. I am.
泄露事件不是意外 跟我来
你看起来精神好多了
You look, um, rested.
今天有披萨吃 有谁肚子饿了吗
Hey, it's pizza day. Heh! Who's hungry?
时间不多 但我们在这里能畅所欲言
We don't have much time, but we can talk freely here.
到底出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
玛雅
Maya?
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么 怎么了
About what? What?
你说不是意外是什么意思
What do you mean, it wasn't an accident?
她是说他们是故意让她暴露在辐射之下的
She means they exposed her to radiation on purpose.
我猜是为了让你同意输血给她
I'm betting it was to get you to agree to be her blood brother.
我就知道 克拉克说得对
I knew it. Clarke was right.
蒙蒂 小声点
Monty, be quiet.
这事你早知道吗
Did you know about this?
-不知道 -那他们为什么要这样对你
- No. - And why would they do that to you?
因为标准治疗与你们相比太糟糕了
Because the standard treatment sucks compared to you.
丹特也是这么说的
That's what Dante said.
标准治疗是什么
What's the standard treatment?
这边
Through there.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那些...
Are those...
都是地表人吗
all grounders?
等一下
Wait a second.
你为什么给我们看这些
Why are you showing us this?
因为我很害怕
Because I'm afraid.
害怕什么
Of what?
害怕下一个就是你
That you're next.
还有谁知道这件事
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表