剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你可以去治疗了
You can get your treatment now.
好 我们走吧
Ok. Let's go.
三号♥床
Bed 3.
没必要戴手铐了
Restraints aren't necessary.
遵命 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
我是丹特·华♥莱♥士♥
Dante Wallace.
油画颜料
Oil paint.
对了 你还是个画家
That's right. You're an artist, too.
是谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你的伙伴们
Your people did.
他们还说你是他们的领头羊
They also said you were their leader.
看来我们有很多共同点 孩子
Looks like you and I have a lot in common, kiddo.
我的手表在哪
Where's my watch?
我很抱歉 我们不能让污染物
I'm sorry, but we can't let contaminated items
留在韦瑟山
inside Mount Weather.
我们不能冒这个险
We couldn't risk it.
我们的规定是很严格的 克拉克
Our protocol is very strict, Clarke.
安全第一 感情第二
We prioritize safety over sentimentality.
我们有多少人在你们手里
How many of us did you capture?
四十八 包括你
48, including you,
但是克拉克 你说错了
But Clarke, you've got it wrong.
你们不是囚犯 我们救了你们
You're not prisoners. We saved you.
如果是这样 你该不会介意我们离开吧
Well, in that case, you won't mind if we leave.
如果这里只有四十八个人
If there are 48 of us here,
那外面还有我们的人
we still have people out there.
巡逻队把所有能找到的人都带回来了
The patrol brought in everyone they could find.
那方舟呢 它最后坠毁在...
What about the ark? It came down last...
我们看到了 方圆百里
We saw it. There were multiple crash sites
都有方舟坠毁的碎片
over 100 square miles.
如果有生还者
If there were survivors,
我们也会把他们带回来的
we will bring them in, too.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我想见我的伙伴们
I want to see my people.
当然了 换做是我也会想见他们
Of course you do. I would, too.
换身衣服 到大厅来见我
Change and meet me in the hall.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们给克拉克一点私人空间
Let's give Clarke some privacy.
把这个处理好
OK. Just take care of it.
不好意思 这里很吵
Sorry about the noise.
我们的电来自于菲尔波特大坝水电站
Hydroelectric power from Philpott Dam.
淡水来自于我们自己的地下水库
Fresh water from our own underground reservoir.
新鲜食物来自于我们的水培农场
Fresh food from our hydroponic farm.
我不明白 你们在地球上
I don't understand. You're on the ground.
你们知道地球是适宜生存的
You know it's survivable.
为什么要待在这里
Why would you stay here?
对我们来说 地球不适宜生存
It's not survivable for us.
地球人看上去没问题啊
The grounders seem to have managed.
这是自然选择的结果
Natural selection works.
那些不能在核辐射下存活下来的地球人
The grounders who couldn't survive
都已经死了
in the radiation didn't.
那些存活下来的人把基因遗传了下来
Those who could passed on their DNA.
不管是好还是坏
For better or for worse here,
我们都没经历过这一筛选过程
we never went through that process.
我们也没有
Well, neither did we.
我们到地球上才...
We've been on the ground now for...
太阳辐射
Solar radiation.
很好 你们的DNA跟地球人一样
Very good. Your DNA ran
受到过严厉的考验
the same gauntlet as the grounders.
因为太空中的辐射强度更大
Only because radiation levels in space are even higher,
你们代谢这种辐射的能力也更强
your ability to metabolize that radiation is even stronger.
实话告诉你
Truth be told,
我们的科学家对你们的新陈代谢叹为观止
our scientists were blown away by the efficiency of your systems.
否则的话
If not for that,
你的朋友们还会继续在楼上被隔离
your friends would still be upstairs in quarantine.
请
Please.
先把鞋跟给我
First give me the heel.
你不用再为生存而战斗了 克拉克
You're not fighting for your life anymore, Clarke.
你活下来了
You've made it.
欢迎来到韦瑟山
Welcome to Mount Weather.
到达五层
Arrived. 5.
你们的文件包里包含了
Your packet contains
韦瑟山的所有需知信息
everything you need to know about Mount Weather,
我保证这绝不像第一页的地图那样
which I promise is not as confusing
纯属虚构
as the map on page one makes it up to look.
你们从第三层来
You came from level 3,
那里储藏着我们的医疗设备 包括...
which houses our medical facility including...
克拉克
Clarke.
你们没事
You're ok.
我的天
Oh, my--
芬和贝拉米呢
Finn and Bellamy?
克拉克 他们...
Clarke, they...
他们死了
They didn't make it.
我们还不确定
We don't know that.
那雷文呢
What about Raven?
欢迎你 克拉克
Welcome, Clarke.
如果你有任何问题 我是基南
If you have any questions, I'm Keenan.
你在这干什么 墨菲
What are you doing here, Murphy?
等死 跟你一样
Dying. Same as you.
别带上我
Speak for yourself.
外面还有多少人
How many more are out there?
没人了
None.
你把他们都烧死了
You fried them all.
只有这个人还活着
The only reason this one survived is
因为他们让他留下看守我
because they left him behind to guard me.
雷文 侧身躺下
Raven. Lie on your side.
快点侧身躺下
Lie on your side. Come on.
好吧 那你自己往后倒
Fine, then just roll over yourself.
然后侧身躺着
Get down on your side.
没事了 没事了
You're ok. It's all good.
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我不想一个人死去
I don't want to die alone.
我知道你们害怕
I know you're scared,
但我们是战士
but we are warriors.
我们做得到的
We can do this.
怎么做
How?
一起出击
We attack as a team.
他来追我时 门罗就去救芬
When he goes for me, Monroe goes for Finn.
只要能救出他 我们就是四对一
Once he's free, it's 4 on one.
那我♥干♥什么
What do I do?
努力活着
Try not to die.
准备 一 二 三
Ready? 1, 2, 3.
贝拉米 快跑
Bellamy, get out of here!
奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 怎么了
Octavia. Octavia. What is it?
怎么了 出什么事了
Hey. What -- what's wrong? What --
有人在这儿
I saw a man.
是个 是个怪物
It was -- it was a -- a monster.
是毒性发作了 你发烧了
It's the poison. You're burning up.
我们得快点
We have to hurry.
我知道我们要做什么
I know what we have to do.
你干什么 我们去哪
What are you doing? Where are we going?
坚持住
Just hold on.
你一定得尝一口这个派
You have to try this pie.
真好吃 这是什么啊
Oh, my god. What is that?
不知道 但真的很好吃
I don't know, but it's great.
该我了
My turn.
要尝我的吗 你不会喜欢的
What, this? Nah. You won't like it.
派比这好吃多了
The pie's way better.
你真的假的啊
Really?
好吧
Ok.
克拉克
Oh. Hey. Clarke.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表