剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
How many guards are here?
芬和贝拉米呢
Where are Finn and Bellamy?
克拉克 你需要休息
Clarke, please. You need to rest.
我不需要休息 我没事
I don't need to rest. I'm fine.
而且我不需要你的保护
And I don't need you to protect me.
我要做的是救我的朋友们
What I need is to save my friends.
长官
Ma'am.
北面森林有动静
Movement in the north woods.
地表人
Grounders?
我认为不是
I don't think so.
我在这等了一个晚上了
I've been waiting out here all night.
艾比说你需要休息
Abby said you needed sleep.
雷文 我...
Raven, I...
很糟糕 但是我在适应了
Sucks, but I'm dealing with it.
开门
Open the gate.
枪
Weapon.
把枪给我
Need your weapon.
武器已收缴
Weapon secure.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
去吧 我会赶上的
Go. I'll catch up.
好
Ok.
我认识你 你是工厂站的
I know you. Factory station.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
没有其他人了
There are no others.
我们昨天找到她的
Found her a day from here.
没其他幸存者了
No survivors.
有很多补给品
Lots of supplies.
带她去医疗室
Get her to medical.
我从没想过会亲眼见到此刻这一幕
Now, there's something I thought I'd never see.
你没事真是太好了
I'm glad you're ok.
你也是
You, too.
还有多少人和你一起回来的
How many are with you?
没有了
None.
芬呢
Where's Finn?
他去找你了
Looking for you.
我数有26个人
I count 26.
我数有28个人
I got 28.
这些人不像是战士 芬
These people don't look like warriors, Finn.
那里有孩子 老人
And there's kids. Old people.
没有大到足够关押我们那么多人的地方
There's nothing big enough here to hold our friends.
他们可能被关在地下
They could be underground.
我们等到天黑 就攻进去
We wait till dark. Then we go in.
我们攻进去
We go in?
芬 我们还没确定他们是不是在这里
Finn, we don't even know if our people are here yet.
他们在这里
They're here.
或者说地表人拿走克拉克手表时 他们在那
Or they were when that grounder took Clarke's watch.
如果我们晚了一步呢
What if we're too late, huh?
他们可能已经死了 我们得...
They're probably already dead. We need to--
别激动
Take it easy.
我们有多少子弹
How much ammo do we have?
我还是喜欢你当和事佬的时候
I think I liked you better as a peacemaker.
我明白晴为什么选你了
I see why Tsing chose you.
别担心
Don't worry.
第一针是最痛苦的
The first dose is the worst.
我们对韦瑟山的人一无所知
We know nothing about these people in Mount Weather.
他们的人数 能力
Their numbers, their capabilities.
我们得小心行事
We need to proceed carefully.
根据克拉克所说 里面的47人
According to Clarke, the 47 still inside
没有被伤害 起码迄今还没有
are not being harmed, at least not yet.
虽然我也不想置他们不顾
Now, I hate to leave them there,
但如果她说的没错 我们还有些时间
but if she's right, we have some time.
好 我们先收集韦瑟山的情报
Ok. We gather intel on Mount Weather
再派一支队伍去找凯恩
and we send a team after Kane.
得告诉他那些孩子不是地表人抓走的
He needs to know that the grounders don't have those kids.
那芬·柯林斯和约翰·墨菲呢
What about Finn Collins and John Murphy?
什么 不可以
What? No.
你不能丢下他们不管
You can't just cut them loose.
宝贝 我们没有足够的人力
Sweetheart, we don't have the manpower
在守卫营地的同时
to send out two separate rescue missions
派出两支搜救队
and protect our camp.
妈妈 他们有危险
Mom. They're in trouble.
他们可能会被杀掉
They're either gonna get themselves killed
或者会继续恶化我们和地表人的关系
or they're gonna make things worse with the grounders,
我们需要地表人的帮助 才能从韦瑟山救人
who we need to get our people out of Mount Weather.
我知道你觉得这不公平
I know you feel this is unfair.
但只要有寻求和平的希望
But our priority has to be with Chancellor Kane
我们的首要任务就是支持凯恩法官
if there is any hope for peace.
你们要和平 就不该杀了
If you wanted peace, you shouldn't have killed
唯一愿意帮我们的地表人
the only grounder who was gonna help us.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我已经决定了
The decision's been made.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
芬和墨菲在外面
Finn and Murphy are out there
拿着你给我们的枪
looking for your daughter
找你的女儿
with guns you gave us,
现在她回来了
and now she's home,
你就要丢下他们不管了吗
you're just going to abandon them?
如果守卫不够用
If you can't spare the guards,
我们熟悉地形 我们也有地图
we know the terrain, we have a map.
我们可以自己来
We can do it ourselves.
-绝对不行 -妈妈
- Absolutely not. - Mom.
你好不容易才回到我身边
I just got you back.
艾比
Abby.
打扰了 医疗室需要你
I'm sorry. We need you in medical.
你还是去吧
You better go.
拜恩
Byrne?
不要让任何人离开营地
No one leaves this camp.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我们需要枪
We're gonna need guns.
我给你们多弄到了几个弹夹
I scored you a couple extra clips.
我妈在手术室
My mom's in surgery
凯恩带领的小队刚出发
and the team going after Kane just left.
我们也该动身了
We should, too.
找到奥克塔维亚了吗
Did you find Octavia?
不 是我找到你们了
No. I found you.
你们不许丢下我自己走
I'm not letting you leave here without me.
-奥克塔维亚 -芬和墨菲往林肯的村子去了
- Octavia-- - Finn and Murphy are headed for Lincoln's village.
我去过那儿 你呢
I've been there. Have you?
-她呢 -说完了吗
- Has she? - You done?
这是什么
What's this?
你的包袱
Your pack.
带路
Lead the way.
慢一点 印第安公主
Not so fast, pocahontas.
我以为你说过这都搞定了
I thought you said it was handled.
是啊
It is.
威克 关掉电源
Shut her down, Wick.
搞定了
Handled.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
是的 我相信他
Yes, I believe him.
克拉克抛弃了我们 蒙蒂
Clarke left us, Monty.
她装疯进了医疗室就离开了
She faked being crazy to get into medical and she took off.
我们得去找她
We need to go after her.
你去哪里
Where you going?
先去运输船
The dropship for starters.
我刚听到了
I just heard.
你要离开吗
You're leaving?
没错 我们要走
Yes. We are.
不 我们不走
No. We're not.
换作是克拉克 她会怎么做
What would Clarke do?
你不能走 太危险了
No, you can't. It's too dangerous.
别担心 我是个胆小鬼
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表