剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Maybe if you didn't drop the last one--
每个合格的工程师都懂得未雨绸缪
Oh, any engineer worth his salt knows to plan for failure.
要一个就得备两个 一对一相当于没有
Two is one, one is none.
-这就叫作... -备用
- It's called-- - Redundancy.
没错 备用
That's it. Redundancy.
就是这个
That--that-- that's it!
是什么啊 你干什么
Whoa! What is? What are you doing?
他们建造的涡轮多于所需的数量
They built more turbines than they needed.
炸掉另外四个 这个也会承受不住负荷的
We blow the other 4, this won't take a load.
浪涌电压保护器就会抑制电压以保持运转
Surge protectors will ramp it down to keep it running--
以免它发生爆♥炸♥
to keep it from blowing up.
我们得关闭这个涡轮 威客
Yeah. We need to shut down this turbine, Wick.
灾难性故障 这就是你的计划吗
Catastrophic failure? That's your plan?
好吧 让你这么说出来
Ok. When you say it like that,
确实听起来不太靠谱了
it doesn't sound like such a good idea.
我去设置引爆器
I'll set the detonators.
太久了
It's taking too long.
要多久我们就等多久
It takes as long as it takes.
这一切结束后你有什么打算
What will you do when it's over?
不知道
I have no idea.
那你想干什么
Well, what do you want?
没什么
Nothing.
我只想救我的同伴回来
My people back.
我现在没法想之后的事
I can't think past today.
你应该跟我去首都
You should come with me to the capital.
城镇会转变你对我们的看法
Polis will change the way you think about us.
你已经做到了
You already have.
是从水坝那边传来的
It's coming from the dam.
他们知道我们是冲着电源去的了
They know we're going for the power.
他们知道我们要破坏大门了
They know we're going for the door.
雷文会成功的
Raven will get it done.
她是我们的人
She's one of us.
只要灯一灭
As soon as those lights go off,
你就按下按钮
you push that button.
剩下的交给我们
We'll do the rest.
快点 威克
Today, Wick!
这已经是最快的速度了
I'm moving as fast as I--
好吧 我还可以再快点
Actually, I can go faster.
弄好了吗
Did you get it done?
你就按按钮吧 雷文
Push the damn button, Raven!
成功了
It's working!
我们离得太近了 威克
We're too close. Wick!
不许动 举起手来
Freeze! Hands up!
不许动 举起手
Don't move! Show me your hands!
慢慢后退
Just keep backing up.
不许动了
Stop moving right now.
我们还是太近了
We're still too close.
总比他们远
Not as close as they are.
埃莫森
Ok, Emerson.
他们切断电源了
They got the power.
开始计时 一分钟
Start the clock. One minute.
收到 不用担心 长官
Copy that. Don't worry, sir.
他们接近不了大门半步
They're not getting anywhere near that door.
她成功了
She did it.
现在开始计时一分钟
One minute starting now.
为了我们失去的同伴
For those we've lost...
以及我们将要拯救的
ad those we'll soon find.
怎么了 为什么不管用
What's wrong? Why isn't it working?
他们在干扰信♥号♥♥
They're jamming us.
我得离得更近一些
I have to get closer.
侧面包抄他们 快去
如果我能过去 就可以手动触发引爆
If I can get there, I can trigger it manually.
不行 你过不去的
No. You can't get there.
为了纳特 我要试一试
For Nate, I have to try.
快撑起盾牌
保护他到大门
还剩三十秒
30 seconds!
我们会找到其他进入的办法
We'll find another way in.
没有其他办法了
There is no other way in.
你知道的
You know that.
我们不需要其他办法
We don't need one.
还剩十秒
10 seconds.
五秒
5 seconds.
四 三
4, 3,
二 一
2, 1.
成功了
Ha ha! It worked!
我们要到那片山脊上去
We need to get to that ridge
干掉上面的机♥枪♥手
and take out the shooters.
不 你和克拉克待在一起
No! You stay with Clarke.
当射击停止时 你要把门打开
When the shooting stops, you get that door open.
我们走
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
最后十二个人在这一层
The last 12 are on this level.
包括蒙蒂
Including Monty.
往哪走
Which way?
这边
This way.
注意
Attention.
一级隔离程序已经启动
Class one quarantine protocols are now in effect.
所有人员必须立即前往五层报到
All citizens must report to level 5 immediately.
倒计时三十分钟后该层将强制封闭
Hard seal lockdown in t-minus 30 minutes and counting.
听我说
Listen to me.
会没事的
It's gonna be ok.
好吗 你会没事的
All right? You're gonna be ok.
我们不会让你发生任何事的 对吗
We're not gonna let anything happen to you, will we?
贾斯珀 三十分钟后所有备用电源
Jasper, in 30 minutes, all backup power gets diverted
会为物种延续而被转移
for species continuity.
那意味着五层会有生存必需品及安全防护
That means level 5 for life support and security.
而其它地方会被辐射覆盖
Radiation will seep in everywhere else.
我不可能安然无恙地到达第五层
I can't go to level 5 without being shot in the head.
两位 我们得继续前进
Guys, we need to keep moving.
我们会给你找一件防护服的
We'll get you your hazmat suit,
额外的氧气 足够撑到
extra oxygen, enough to last
工程师们把电力恢复
until the engineers get the power back on.
然后呢
And then what?
你觉得凯奇·华♥莱♥士♥会让我
You think Cage Wallace is gonna let me
在这里继续生活下去吗
live here after that?
注意 一级隔离程序已启动
Attention. Class one quarantine protocols are now...
那我们就杀了他
Then we kill him.
所有人员必须立即前往五层报到
All citizens must report to level 5 immediately.
倒计时三十分钟后...
Hard seal lockdown in t-minus...
蒙蒂
Monty.
快走 你们听见了 快走
Move! You heard him. Let's go.
慢点 慢点
Slow, slow.
做好心理准备
Be ready for anything.
是瑞恩夫人
It's Mrs. Ryan.
最后那十二个人是她藏起来的
She was hiding the last 12.
他们被抓到哪去了
Where'd they take them?
一定是第五层
It's got to be level 5.
不
No.
不要拦着我
Get out of my way.
山里所有人都在第五层
Every person inside this mountain is on level 5,
所有士兵
Every soldier.
劝劝他
Tell him.
贾斯珀说得对
Jasper's right.
等到封闭之后
After the lockdown,
要救出他们几乎是不可能的事
it'll be almost impossible to get them out.
只有趁现在
It's now or never.
好吧
All right,
但我们怎么到...
but how do we even get--
蒙蒂
Monty.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What's wrong?
他们知道地表人的事
They know about the Grounders.
所以我才藏了起来
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表