剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
克拉克在哪里
Where's Clarke?
克拉克不在这里
Clarke's not here.
他们被地球人抓了
The grounders took them.
你还没派出搜查队 对吧
You didn't send that search team out, did you?
我们要去找他们
We're going after them.
带他们回家
Bring them home.
欢迎来到韦瑟山
Welcome to Mount Weather.
这地方好得不真实
This place is too good to be true.
你像个疯子一样
You sound like a crazy person.
我们在这里是客人 不是囚犯
We're guests here, not prisoners.
克拉克 不要
Clarke, no!
拉动拉杆的话会杀了他们
You pull that lever, these people will die.
他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了
Even a little radiation could kill them.
你们的DNA跟地球人一样
Your DNA ran the same gauntlet
受到过严厉的考验
as the grounders.
你们代谢这种辐射的能力也更强
Your ability to metabolize that radiation is even stronger.
安雅
Anya?
我马上救你出来
I'm gonna get you out of here.
快啊
Come on.
该死
Oh, damn it.
快 快出来
Ok. Come on. Quick.
回到里面去
Get back in.
别看
No.
危险
进入前方需穿戴防护服
好了 我们快离开这儿
Ok. We've gotta go. Now.
危险
进入前方需穿戴防护服
隔离终端区
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么东西 我的天啊
What? Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
安雅 抓住我的手
Anya! Take my hand.
我们出来了
We're out.
快过来 穿好衣服
Come on. Get dressed.
我们这样哪儿也去不了
We can't cover any ground like this.
我不会抛弃我的同伴的
I won't leave my people behind.
安雅 你听我说
Anya, now, listen to me.
我的同伴也还在那里面
My people are still inside that place, too,
可他们有守卫
but they have guards.
还有武器
They have weapons.
只要我们逃出去
Once we get out of here,
就可以找人来帮忙
we can find help.
我们还能回来
We can come back.
我们不是一路人
There is no "We."
有人来了
Someone's coming.
不是一般人
Not just someone.
是索命者
Reapers.
安雅 你斗不过他们的
Hey. Anya, you can't fight.
你连站都站不住了
You can hardly stand.
我有个更棒的主意 来
I got a better idea. Come on.
最后一次看到囚犯是熄灯时
Prisoners were last seen at lights out,
所以确定他们逃走不到六个小时
so, they must've left sometime in the past 6 hours.
可以肯定地说 他们是去了自己的运输船
Safe to say they headed for their dropship.
但为了安全起见 我们会安排戴维斯进搜查队
But we'll put Davis on the search team just to be safe.
他教过地球生存技巧
He taught earth skills.
他非常想实践操作下
He's dying to get some practical--
我们不会派搜查队
We're not sending out a search team.
那会将更多人置于险地
That'll put even more lives at risk.
我更关注是否能找到协助他们的人
I'm more worried about finding the people who helped them.
是你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
谢谢你 少校
Thank you, Major.
告诉我不是你
Tell me it wasn't you.
又要回到老问题了吗
Are we really back to this?
在方舟上 你随心所欲
On the Ark, you did anything you wanted.
做事从不考虑后果
without a second thought about the consequences.
在方舟上 我做了自己应该做的
On the ark, I did what I needed to do,
而且我是对的
and I was right.
如同现在一样
Just like now.
放走囚犯
Letting prisoners go.
给他们武器
Arming them.
这些都是严重的罪行 艾比
Those are serious crimes, Abby.
作为法官 你不能指望我...
As Chancellor, you can't expect me to just--
你不是选举出来的 马库斯
You weren't elected Chancellor, Marcus.
因为塞隆尼斯抢先牺牲自己
You only got the job because
你才能当上的法官
Thelonious beat you to redemption.
墨菲 现在往哪儿走
All right, Murphy. Where to now?
我说先把我松开怎么样
What say we lose these first, huh?
再说一次 不行
No. Again.
如果我们在这儿受到攻击
If we get attacked out here,
我根本没武器保护自己
I have nothing to defend myself with.
我不在乎
I don't care.
谢谢
Thank you.
你那是在干吗
Hey. What the hell are you doing?
带他来是你的主意
It was your idea to bring him.
对 因为他是唯一一个知道
Yeah, because he's the only one who's seen
地球人将囚犯囚于何处的人
where the grounders keep their prisoners.
那我们就不该让他
Then we probably shouldn't let him
在这儿手无寸铁
be defenseless out here.
墨菲逃不出我们的掌心
We can handle Murphy.
但愿如此吧
Better hope so.
我现在是可以拿把枪了吗
So, do I get a gun now?
如果你走得慢就会掉队
我们得在突袭队到达通道前
阻止他们
如果不这么做你们知道后果如何
那之后就会...
你们要去追索命者
You're going after the reapers.
林肯教过我如何打斗 让我帮忙
Lincoln taught me how to fight. Let me help.
干掉她
Kill her.
我现在要睁开眼睛了
I'm gonna open my eyes now.
不行 不准偷看
No! No peeking.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok. Uh...
不过你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me, anyway?
难不成宇宙里对惊喜的定义和我们不一样
Does the concept of surprise mean something different in space?
你要知道我可不喜欢惊喜[惊吓]
You should know I don't like surprises.
说实话 可讨厌了
I hate them, actually.
相信我 你会喜欢这份惊喜的
Trust me. You're gonna like this one.
睁眼吧
Open.
我最喜欢这个
Um, this one's my favorite.
华♥莱♥士♥总统喜欢风景画和印象派画家
Wallace goes in for landscapes and impressionists,
但是我更喜欢黑暗神秘的
but my taste runs a little darker.
很美 是不是
Beautiful, isn't it?
是 好美
Yeah. It is.
我不懂为什么他们把这些都锁在这里
I don't know why they keep it all locked up down here.
还挺酷的呢
It's pretty cool.
是谁在那儿
Hey. Who's in here?
快走
Come on.
你觉得我们甩掉他们了吗
You think we lost them?
其实我觉得没有人在追我们
I actually don't think anyone was ever chasing us.
贾斯珀 你看到克拉克了吗
Jasper, have you seen Clarke?
没有
Uh, no.
-没人见过她 -你好
- Nobody has. - Hi.
你好 你们...
Hi. Um, you guys should--
不用 没事 我们一起吃早餐
No. No, we're having breakfast.
等下排队见
Gonna meet you in line?
我有种不祥的预感
I've got a bad feeling.
听着 我很愿意跟你聊克拉克
Look, I'd love to talk to you about Clarke,
但是不是现在 好吗
any time in my entire life other than right now, ok?
如果她有麻烦了怎么办
What if she's in trouble?
麻烦 我们说的是克拉克啊
Trouble? It's Clarke.
不管她碰到什么 我相信她能搞定的
Whatever she's up to, I'm sure she can handle it.
好了 快走
Ok, come on.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表