剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
地球百子
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
你们有好几百人
Hundreds of your people
都困在了韦瑟山
are trapped inside Mount Weather.
他们的血被用来治疗
Their blood is used as medicine.
我的同伴也被关在了那里
My people are prisoners there, too.
你为什么给我们看这些
Why are you showing us this?
-因为我很害怕 -害怕什么
- Because I'm afraid. - Of what?
害怕下一个就是你
That you're next.
哈珀没有来吃早饭
Harper didn't show up for breakfast.
你们看到她了吗
You guys seen her?
拯救我们双方的唯一办法
The only way to save both our people
就是我们同心协力
is if we join together.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我所做的一切 只要你
Everything I've done, all that matters
平安无事就好
is that you're ok.
把那个叫芬的人交给我
Deliver me the one you call Finn.
要想休战 他先偿命
Our truce begins with his death.
不要 芬
No. Finn!
他们会怎样对他
What will they do to him?
芬杀了18个人
Finn took 18 lives.
会经历18次死亡的痛苦
He will suffer the pain of 18 deaths.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be ok.
谢谢 小公主
Thanks, princess.
不
No!
让我来
Let me.
他们会折磨他的 我不得不 我...
They would've tortured him. I had to. I--
-没事了 没事了 -我必须要
- It's ok. It's ok. - I had to.
-没事了 -我必须要
- It's ok. - I had to.
我都做了什么
What did I do?
司令官已经准备好谈话了
The commander is ready to talk.
血债已经血偿
Blood has answered blood.
有些族人认为这还不够
Some on my side say that's not enough.
他们想要凶手
They wanted the murderer to suffer
按我们的传统遭受酷刑
as our tradition demands,
但他们不知道你的痛苦
but they do not know that your suffering
会更甚
will be worse.
你今晚的所作所为会缠着你
What you did tonight will haunt you
至死方休
until the end of your days.
不过 还是要有所补偿
Still, there will be restitution.
尸体将会被交给唐家村的人们
The body will be given to the people of Tondc,
凶手和受害者一同火葬
murderer and murder joined by fire.
只有那样 我们才能和解
Only then can we have peace.
不 不 我们已经足够有诚意了
No. No. We've done enough.
这孩子应该由他的同伴埋葬
The boy should be buried by his own people.
足够了 你们欠我们十八条苦难的生命
Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths.
你们欠我们正义的杀戮
We were owed our righteous kill.
你们要还我的村庄一个公道
My village deserves justice.
你想要的不是公道 而是复仇
You don't want justice. You want vengeance.
你还没见过我的复仇呢
You have not seen my vengeance.
我们就这么做
We'll do it...
但是当这一切结束后 我们要商讨
But when it's over, we talk about
如何将我们的同伴从韦瑟山救出来
how to get our people out of Mount Weather,
每一个同伴
all of our people.
我们的目标是一致的 克拉克
We want the same things, Clarke.
很好 我们什么时候走
Good. When do we leave?
现在
Now.
选好你的随从
Choose your attendants.
克拉克 你不必这样做的
Clarke, you don't have to do this.
不 我需要
Yes, I do.
如果这个和解不能维持
If this truce doesn't hold,
我杀芬毫无意义
I killed Finn for nothing.
克拉克说的对 我们得这么做
Clarke is right. We need to do this.
跟地表人和平相处
Peace with the Grounders
是我们生存的唯一途径
is the only way we'll survive.
我不觉得他们知道什么是和平相处
Oh, I don't think they know what peace is.
-司令官知道 -她是个孩子
- The commander does. - She's a child.
他们的头领是个孩子
They're being led by a child.
我们也是
So are we.
走开
Go away.
雷文 对不起
Raven, I'm sorry.
我说了 走开
I said, go away!
我知道这对你来说有多难受
I know how hard this must be for you,
但是我要跟地表人走了
but I'm leaving with the Grounders,
我需要你继续监听无线电
and I need you to keep working on the radio.
你们在干什么 你们在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
他们要带走他
They need to take him now.
带个鬼啊 滚开
Like hell, they do. Get off.
请给我们点时间 雷文
Give us a minute, please. Raven--
你同意了
You agreed to this?
我们要把他带回到
We're taking him back to the village
大屠♥杀♥发生的村庄
where the massacre took place.
有个死亡仪式
There's a death ritual.
这是能把我们的同伴救出韦瑟山的
It's the only way to get our people
唯一的办法
out of Mount Weather.
那我也要去 别担心
Then I'm coming, too, and--don't worry--
我会带上你的倒霉无线电的
I'll bring your damn radio.
地球百子 第二季第九集
有发现吗
Anything?
继续找
Keep looking.
不管哈珀发生了什么
Whatever happened to Harper,
一定有人看到了
someone must have seen something.
她可能会被带去哪些地方
How many places could she be?
我们在一个封闭的地下城里
We're in a sealed bunker.
一定有房♥间是我们不知道的
There has to be rooms we don't know about,
地图上没有的房♥间
places that aren't mapped.
可能吗
Well? Is it possible?
我不这么觉得 但可能有
I doubt it, but maybe.
谢谢 你帮了大忙了
Thanks. You are just a big help.
别激动 米勒 玛雅是站在我们这边的
Easy, Miller. Maya is on our side.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我确定 她冒的险比我们大得多
Yes. I'm sure. She's risking more than any of us.
是嘛 要是她被抓了
Really? Is she's gonna end up in the kennel, too,
也会被关进"狗舍"里吗
if she gets caught?
别吵了 我有发现
Stop it. I found something.
这条线能连上地上的天线
That leads to an antenna on the ground, ok?
如果我们能连接上无线电
If we can access the radio,
我们就能发出消息让方舟搜索到
we can send a message over the Arkwide channel,
告诉他们我们在这里
tell them we're here.
这里唯一的无线电在七楼的
The only radio is in the command center
指挥中心里 戒备森严
on level 7, highly restricted.
你进去过
You got in before.
只是那里需要例行净化
Only because it was scheduled for decontamination.
这法子短期内用不了
That won't work again so soon.
我们不需要那台无线电
We don't need the radio.
我们只需要那根连着它的线 这里
We need the wires that run into it. Here.
藏品仓库 我有办法把我们弄进去
The art warehouse. That I can get us into.
很好 我们现在要做的
Good. Now all we have to do
是在墙上打一个两英尺宽的洞
is break through a two-foot section of wall,
找到那根通往外面的线
find the outgoing wire,
然后把它转接到一个封闭系统里
and jack it to a closed system
与此同时 不要被任何
without being heard by anyone
指挥中心或是巡逻的人发现
in the command center or in the field.
-就这样吗 -不
- That's all, huh? - No.
我们还得去偷一些铜丝
We'll also need to steal some copper wire,
守卫值班表 还有步话机
the guard schedules, and a walkie-talkie--
对了 还有一个超大的锤子
Oh, yeah--and a big-ass hammer.
你还好吗
Hey, you doing all right?
我没事
Yeah.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表