剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
把你的剑给我
Give me your sword.
这里的一切都非常神奇吧
This is extraordinary, isn't it?
过几天你就不觉得新鲜了
Oh, just give it a few days.
虽然我来这里之前
I may not know everything that happened
并不是很了解 但是我能理解
before I got down here, but I do know something
你现在的感受 孩子
about what you're feeling, son.
别这么叫我 我不是谁的孩子
Don't call me that. I'm nobody's son.
是你让我成了孤儿
You made sure of that.
我记得你父亲
I remember your father.
是吗
Yeah, right.
艾里克斯·墨菲
Alex Murphy--
犯下偷窃配给药品的罪行
Convicted of theft of rationed medicine.
他是为照顾你而偷窃的
He stole it to take care of you.
我记得所有人
I remember them all.
我们到了 回家真好啊
We're here-- home sweet home.
墓地在这边
Graveyard is this way.
来吧 我们上吧
Come on. Let' do this.
你完事了吗
You about done?
我们得回去了
We got to be heading back.
你有多了解他
How well did you know him?
他的死我也有份
Well enough to be hung for his murder.
克拉克粉饰太平来着 对吧
Clarke sugar-coated it for you, didn't she?
我儿子到底发生了什么事
What happened to my son?
一个十二岁的女孩捅了他的脖子
12-year-old girl stabbed him
用的是我给她的刀
in the neck with the knife she took from me.
她为什么那么做
Why would she do that?
因为她杀不了你
She couldn't kill you.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你的双手
So you got a lot of blood
沾满了鲜血 法官
on your hands, Chancellor.
要不是因为你把我们送到这里来
Every single one of them,
他们中每一个人
including your son, would still be alive
包括你儿子 都还会活着
if you hadn't sent us down here.
如果我没有送你们过来 他们会在方舟上
If I didn't send you, they would have died
和我们剩下的人一起等死
on the ark with the rest of us,
而我们永远不会知道
And we would have never known
地球上是可以生存的
that earth was survivable.
我们在这里多亏了他们的牺牲
Their sacrifice is why we are here.
哪怕最黑暗的举动也可能带来好结果 约翰
Good can come out of even the darkest acts, John.
营地在那个方向
Camp you is that way.
我们在运输船那儿休息一会
We'll rest at the dropship for a while.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
够了
够了
我希望你们都为狩猎
保留了体力
我被告知这里的主人
已经没有食物了
还有时间再练一次吗
Time for one more?
靠边站 天空女孩 我们饿了
Step aside, sky girl. We're hungry.
用拳头说话吧
Make me.
费欧
Fio...
陪这女孩练练
Give this girl what she wants.
-先生 -没事的
- Sir? - It's all right.
静观其变
Let it go.
来吧
Let's do this.
这么轻易就放弃吗
Hey, are you gonna give up that easily?
她还想打 满足她
She wants more, oblige her.
因陀罗 停下
Indra, stop this.
速战速决
够了
傻子都知道何时该投降
我来扶你
I got you.
我来扶你
I got you.
你想要证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
杀不死你的
What doesn't kill you
会让你更强大
makes you stronger.
你应该丢下我的
You should've left me behind.
现在我们两个都会死
Now two will die here instead of one.
我对你们的文化不够了解
I'm still new to your culture,
但一旦有人救了你
but when someone saves your life,
我的同伴会感谢
my people say thank you.
我是认真的 克拉克
I'm serious, Clarke.
一个好领导 必须做出艰难的选择
To lead well, you must make hard choices.
艰难的选择 你跟我说吗
Hard choices? You're telling me that?
我见识过你的厉害 不错
I've seen your strength--it's true--
但你现在动摇了
but now you waver.
你杀不了奎恩特
You couldn't kill Quint,
没法丢下我去死
couldn't leave me to die.
这是弱点
That was weakness.
我以为爱是弱点
I thought love was weakness.
嘲讽可表现不出
Mockery is not the product
你的心智强大 克拉克
of a strong mind, Clarke.
想知道为什么我救了你吗
You want to know why I saved you?
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
不能让其他人成为司令官
God forbid one of your generals becomes commander.
莱克萨 你也许无情
You may be heartless, Lexa,
但至少很聪明
but at least you're smart.
别担心
Don't worry.
我的灵魂会
My spirit will choose
做出更明智的选择
much more wisely than that.
你的灵魂
Your spirit?
我死去后 我的灵魂会找到
When I die, my spirit will find
下一任司令官
the next commander.
转世
Reincarnation.
你就是这么成为司令官的
That's how you became commander.
你们的领导者是如何选出的
How are your leaders chosen?
它发现我们了
It found us.
别怕 克拉克
Don't be afraid, Clarke.
死亡不是终结
Death is not the end.
我们不能死在这里
We are not dying here.
我需要你的灵魂留在体内
I need your spirit to stay where it is.
那准备迎战 它要进来了
Then get ready to fight. He's coming in.
也许我们该让它进来
Maybe we let it in.
过来
Over here.
就是现在
Now!
快走
Go!
我们走
Let's go.
你来做什么
What do you want?
你今天格斗的时候像个孩子
You fought like a child today--
不加思索 只顾攻击
All aggression, no thought,
毫无防守 不断暴露缺点给对方
no defense, always leaving yourself exposed,
透露自己下一步的行动
revealing your next move before each strike.
好了我知道了 我这是自作自受
Ok. I know. I got my ass kicked.
你应该挺满意的
That should make you happy.
确实...
It does...
因为你没有放弃
because you did not give up.
如此的毅力是很罕见的
Strength of spirit like that is rare.
应该得到指引
It must be guided.
你知道战士的副手是什么吗
Do you know what a warrior's second is?
是徒弟
An apprentice.
我可以将你打造成更优秀的战士
I can make you a great warrior,
天空人奥克塔维亚
Octavia of the sky people,
只要你愿意不惜任何代价
if you're willing to do what it takes
成为我的副手
to become my second.
这对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
第一课 永远不要质疑我
First lesson-- never question me.
好
Ok.
-我愿意 -很好
- I'm in. - Good.
我们明天开始
We'll start tomorrow.
你确定 你一定饿了
You sure? You must be hungry.
没有人的给予
No one gives anything
是不计回报的
without expecting something in return.
你的人生观很愤世嫉俗啊 约翰
That's a cynical way to go through life, John.
你帮我摆脱劳动惩罚
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表