剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
贝拉米迫不及待地想要回去
Bellamy can't wait to get back out there.
他想帮他的朋友们
Well, he wants to help his friends.
我们都想弄清楚他们出了什么事 艾比
We all want to find out what happened to them, Abby.
但必须从长计议
But not without a plan
得搞清楚我们现在面对的敌人是谁
or a clear idea of what we're up against.
你还没派出搜查队 对吧
You didn't send that search team out, did you?
那些队员被钉成十字架状
Those men were crucified.
这是个警告 我必须慎重对待
That's a warning I intend to take very seriously.
我们会挖地三尺去找失踪的孩子们
We'll search high and low for the missing kids,
我向你保证
you have my word,
但得在确保营地的安全之后
but not before we've secured this camp.
他们折磨约翰·墨菲
They tortured John Murphy.
他们用长矛刺穿了贾斯珀·约旦的胸口
They put a spear into Jasper Jordan's chest.
我们不能再等了 马库斯
We can't wait. Marcus...
求你了
Please.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
你感觉好些了吧
You're feeling better.
你是谁
Who are you?
林肯在哪
Where's Lincoln?
我叫尼克
I'm Nyko.
林肯是我的朋友 所以我才会救你
Lincoln is my friend. That's why I helped you.
你能站起来了 很好
You can stand. Good.
因为现在你该赶紧逃了
Because now you should run.
林肯在哪
Where's Lincoln?
他在为他的所作所为接受审问
He's answering for what he's done.
因为他帮了你们 我们的部落遭到重创
Because he helped you, our clan is vulnerable.
要是索命者们找来 我们甚至无法抵抗
If the Reapers come, we can't even fight them off.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你是说他们抓了他吗
Are you saying that they caught him?
不不 不对 他们会杀了他的
No, no. Wait. They'll kill him.
我们得想办法救他
We have to do something.
求你了 你说过他是你朋友的
Please. You said he's your friend.
我们得做些什么
We have to do something.
我已经做了
I did do something.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
快逃吧
Now run.
谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life.
我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚[鸟语]
Ai laik Octavia kom skai kru,
你们手里有我要的东西
and you have something I want.
来自天上的因陀罗[鸟语]
Ai laik Indra kom trigeda.
你要什么[鸟语]
Chit yu gaf?
我是说你想要什么 来自天上的奥克塔维亚
I said what do you want, Octavia of the sky people?
林肯
Lincoln.
不行
No.
住手 尼克是我们唯一的医生
Enough. Nyko is our only healer.
很好 那你就照我说的做
Good. Then you'll do as I say.
把林肯带到我和他最后一次见面的地方去
Bring Lincoln to the place I saw him last.
他知道是哪里
He knows where that is.
就你和他 两个人
Just you and him, no one else.
如果我看到有其他人
If I see anyone else,
我就把你们的医生杀了
I'll kill your healer.
天黑之前为限
You have until dark.
起来
Get up.
你能感觉到吗
You felt that?
是的 我感觉到了
Yes, I felt that.
很好 现在换左脚
Good. Now the left.
有感觉吗
Anything?
再试一下
Try it again.
再试一下
Try it again!
芬
Finn.
雷文 一旦你感觉到了就告诉我
Raven, I want you to tell me when you feel something, ok?
那里
There.
雷文 你左腿的神经
Raven, it appears that you have
受到了严重损伤
significant damage to the nerves in your left leg.
会好起来吗
Will it get better?
目前来说 你需要拐杖
For now, you'll need crutches,
但是你活下来了
but you're alive,
而且不会再痛苦不堪了
and you're not in pain anymore.
但我还是瘸了
But I'm still crippled.
你们两个单独待一会儿吧
I'm gonna give you two some time.
我们总是聊你的事
We always talk about you.
想不想听听我今天过得怎么样
Don't you want to hear about my day?
我好累
I'm so tired.
歇一会儿吧
Get some rest.
等我醒来的时候你不要在这里
When I wake up, don't be here.
你为什么这么说
What are you talking about?
你在这里是为了我 就像从前一样
You were here for me like always,
但是我们的朋友还在外面
and our friends are out there,
你得找到他们
and you need to go get them.
华♥莱♥士♥总统怎么说
What did President Wallace say?
他给我看了肖的尸体
He showed me Shaw's body.
看起来像是箭伤
It looked like an arrow wound.
那也许因为它就是箭伤
Well, maybe because it is an arrow wound.
或者说他们想让我们以为那是箭伤
Or that's what they want us to think.
我说错了吗 他们也许伪造了伤口
What? They could have doctored it.
克拉克 你像个疯子一样
Clarke, you sound like a crazy person.
为什么你想要破坏这一切呢
Why do you want to screw this up for us?
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what this is.
这是安全感
This is...safe.
是食物 真正的床 衣服
This is food, a real bed, clothes,
还有我个人最喜欢的
and my personal favorite--
不会被地球人当胸刺穿
not getting speared by grounders.
如果你一直这样
How long do you think they'll let us stay here
他们还会留我们在这里吗
if you keep this up?
有人威胁你了吗
Did someone threaten you?
没有
Heh. No. No.
这是常识
It's common sense.
我们在这里是客人 不是囚犯
Look. We're guests here, not prisoners.
如果有一个客人一直称你为骗子
What would you do with a guest who kept calling you a liar
并且总是忘恩负义 你会怎么办
and generally acted like an ungrateful ass?
把那个忘恩负义的家伙赶出去
Kick the ungrateful ass out.
现在 我们最大的威胁是你
Right now, biggest threat to us is you.
导弹舱闸门开放
Missile bay airlock open.
接受法官代码
Chancellor code accepted.
进入自动导弹发射序列
Automated missile launch sequence commencing.
导弹发射进入十五分钟倒计时
Missile launch in t-minus 15 minutes.
很好
Yes.
锁定解除
Override lockout.
小家伙 不要错过这次旅程
Don't want to miss our ride, little man.
好了
Yes.
别担心 整套服装里都充氧了
Don't worry. This O2 feeds the whole suit.
我知道你难受
I know how you feel.
导弹发射进入七分钟倒计时
Missile launch in t-minus 7 minutes and counting.
七分钟
7 minutes
飞跃圆环并降落
to fly across the ring, stick the landing,
在导弹发射前爬进去
and climb into a missile before it launches.
没问题的
No problem.
抱住了 小家伙
Hold on, little man.
小家伙 下次咱俩再也别这样了
Little man, let's never do that again.
不是吧
No.
导弹发射进入四分钟倒计时
Missile launch in t-minus 4 minutes and counting.
不是吧
No.
爸爸
Dad.
我的儿子
My son.
儿子
Son.
一定是因为缺氧
It's oxygen deprivation.
站起来
Stand up.
不
No.
这还不算完
You're not done yet.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表