剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
你会被送至陆地
You're being sent to the ground.
上次战争前 韦瑟山
Before the last war, Mount Weather
韦瑟山
是建在山里的军事基地
was a military base built within a mountain.
没人成功到过那里
No one ever made it there.
欢迎来到韦瑟山
Welcome to Mount Weather.
你们不是囚犯 我们救了你们
You're not prisoners. We saved you.
为什么要走啊
Why would we want to leave?
因为我们的朋友还在外面
We have friends out there
他们需要我们帮助
who need our help.
克拉克 不要
Clarke, no!
拉动拉杆的话会杀了他们
If you pull that lever, these people will die.
他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了
Even a little radiation could kill them.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really gonna do this,
将方舟带回地球
bring the ark to the ground?
告诉我景象如何
Tell me what it's like.
和我梦想中的完全一样
Everything I dreamed.
塞隆尼斯 你应该来这里的
Thelonious, you should be here.
我的任务完成了 通话结束
My job is done. Jaha out.
我不会让你死的
I won't let you die.
你把我带到了你们的村庄吗
You brought me to your village?
他们会杀了你
They'll kill you.
你这个谋杀犯
You son of a bitch!
这里不再由你管了
You are not in control here anymore.
开门
Open it up.
遵命
Yes, sir.
你要把我关在这里多久
How long are you gonna keep me locked up in here?
直到我确定你不再对别人构成威胁
Until I'm confident you're no longer a threat to others.
我们接着说
Let's continue.
你说你们受到了数百个地球人的攻击
Now you said there were hundreds of grounders attacking.
是两百还是三百
200, 300?
我又没数
I didn't count.
你觉得他们为什么会来攻击
Why do you think they attacked?
是什么激怒了他们
What provoked them?
我们在这里 这理由就足够了
We were here. That was enough.
别浪费时间了
We're wasting time.
其他人不会凭空消失的
The others didn't just vanish into thin air.
他们被人带走了 我们得去找他们
They were taken, and we need to go after them.
搜查队已经整装待发
Search team is prepping to leave
不过我们得先从你这里拿到必要的情报
but not before we've gotten the intel we need from you.
我要加入那支队伍 拜托
I need to be on that team, please.
这是不可能的
That's out of the question.
你没受过正规训练
You're not trained.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
那些都是我的同伴
Those are my people out there.
他们也是我的同伴
They're my people, too.
你想帮他们
You want to help them?
就告诉我 我们的对手是...
Tell me what we're up against--
地球人的战术 人数
Grounder tactics, their numbers,
他们用什么武器
what kind of weapons they used.
箭 矛 斧 剑
Arrows and spears, axes, swords,
还有牙
their teeth.
没有枪吗
No guns?
你们有枪
You had guns.
在救生舱找到的枪是帮了我们大忙
The guns we found at the aid depot leveled the playing field,
但或许 如果能有更多子弹 我们...
and maybe, maybe if we'd had more bullets, we could have--
还有更多子弹
There were more bullets.
搜查队刚从地堡回来
Search team just returned from the bunker.
他们找到了整整两桶步♥枪♥
They found two more barrels full of rifles
还有全是子弹的第三个桶
and a third filled with bullets.
我们该更仔细地找找的
We should have looked harder.
继续走
Keep walking.
带他来这里做什么
What's he doing here?
抱歉打扰 长官
Excuse me, sir.
格里芬医生清除了药物对墨菲的影响
Dr. Griffin cleared Mr. Murphy out of medical.
把他带过来 拜恩少校
Put him over there, Major Byrne.
跪下
On your knees.
来
Come on.
应该挺有趣的
Well, this should be fun.
我们走
Let's go!
走 走 走
Move, move, move!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
那里 他们在那里
There! They were right there!
有人看到什么了吗
Did anyone see anything?
谁在那里 有多少人
Who was there? How many?
他们长什么样
What did they look like?
我不知道 但我确定看到有人走动
I don't know, but I'm sure I saw someone move.
你开了枪
You opened fire?
那可能是孩子们
That could have been the kids.
艾比 不
Abby! No.
我们会搜查树林的
We'll sweep the woods.
此外 谁给你的武器
In the meantime, who issued you that weapon?
是我 长官
I did, sir.
从此刻起
From now on,
只有守卫可以拿枪
only members of the guard get guns.
未经授权擅自使用枪♥支♥的人
Unauthorized use of firearms
将依照返程宪♥章♥
will be punishable as a felony
处以重罪
under the exodus charter.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
马库斯 搜查树林
Marcus, search the damn woods.
出发 第三队
Move out! Teams of 3!
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am!
每五分钟呼叫汇报一次
Radio checks at 5-minute intervals.
出发
Let's go!
还不赖
It's not bad.
没准他们将来会把这幅画挂在墙上
Maybe they'll hang it on the walls here one day.
米勒
Miller!
看谁回来了
Look who finally got released.
米勒
Miller.
你没事真是太好了
I'm glad you're Ok.
是啊 只进行了几次 三次手术
Yeah. Only took, what, 3 surgeries?
我听说你现在适应得很好
I hear you're fitting right in.
别忘了一天两次
Twice a day. Don't forget.
过两天你就会好了
You'll be ok in a few days.
-拿着 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
玛雅 早安
Maya, top of the morning...
这话说上去有点傻
is a very dumb thing to say that I saw
是我从一部老电影里学的
in an old move once.
你要去吃早饭吗
Hey. You going to breakfast?
是啊 一起去吗
Yeah. You want to go together?
好啊 荣幸之...
Sure, yeah. I-I'd love t--
给我留个位子好吗
Um, save me a seat, ok?
不好意思
Sorry.
出什么事情了
Hey. What's going on?
这个信♥号♥♥音表示地面巡逻队回来了
That signal means the surface patrol is back
而且有人需要治疗
and someone needs medical attention.
我必须去隔离区
I have to go to quarantine.
克拉克 你要干什么
Hey, Clarke. What are you doing?
也许他们找到生还者了
Maybe they found survivors.
如果是我们的人受伤了 我们有权知道
If our people are hurt, we have a right to know.
我非常肯定我们不应该
I'm pretty sure we shouldn't just go
这么随便乱跑
w-wandering around.
现在什么情况
What are we dealing with?
他们被袭击了 一个死了 在二号♥房♥
They were attacked. One dead. He's in room two.
另一个摘下了手套和面罩来治疗他
The other took off his gloves and mask to treat him.
他现在还在消毒 一消毒完
He's still in decon, but he'll need treatment
我们就要立刻对他进行治疗
as soon as he's processed through.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表