剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我这里有点忙 雷文
Yeah, I'm a little busy here, Raven.
你忘了报到了
You missed check-in.
你找到酸雾的源头了吗
Did you find the source of the acid fog yet?
我正在想办法进入那里
I'm making my way there now.
这比我预想的更花时间
It's taking longer than I thought.
我这边没有足够的信息让我进行破译
I don't know enough to crack it on this end.
你要给我点信息
You gotta give me something.
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
出问题了
Something's wrong.
怎么了
What?
我的钥匙卡不能用了
My key card isn't working.
这可不是好消息
That's not good.
我需要另找方法进去
I need to find another way in.
我晚点再联络你
I'll call you back.
待在那 手举到空中
Stay right there! Hands in the air.
东侧 正在追击目标
Eastbound. In pursuit of the target.
他不是拉夫乔伊 重复 不是拉夫乔伊
He's not Lovejoy. Repeat, he's not Lovejoy.
分开找
Split up.
报告 我们正前往底层
Checking in. We're heading down to the base level.
你被包围了 你无路可逃
You're surrounded! There's no way out!
注意四周
Keep your eyes open.
伽扎 你看到他了吗
Garza, do you see him?
伽扎 你那边情形如何
Garza, what's your status?
伽扎
Garza.
伽扎 你看到他了吗
Garza. Do you see him?
我被召唤了 真的吗
I've been summoned? Really?
对 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我需要你帮我搞定酸雾
I need your help on this acid fog deal.
贝拉米发现扩散系统之后
Bellamy will radio again
会再跟我联络
when he gets eyes on the dispersal system,
但是我想要先过一遍
but I want to talk it through first.
我觉得... 笑什么
I think-- What's funny?
拜托 这真是值得庆祝
Oh, come on. It's a banner day.
你真得看看 雷文·雷耶斯在寻求帮助
You gotta see that. Raven Reyes asking for help?
真是可以载入史册了
It's one for the history books.
算了 我会自己想办法的
Never mind. I'll do it on my own.
开玩笑嘛
Hey. Joke.
幽默感 这是我的长处
Humor. It's just what I do.
外面有上千的地表人为了解救我的朋友
There are a thousand Grounders camped in the woods
扎营在丛林里
waiting to go get my friends,
而他们无法行动 因为...
and they can't move because--
因为我不能解决这个问题
because I can't figure this out.
没人能
Hey. No one could.
这很困难 没有更多数据就没办法解决
It's a tough ask, not without more data.
好 他们制♥造♥酸雾来腐蚀人
Ok. So, they make fog that melts people.
这到底是什么 成核现象
What are we talking? Nucleation?
请告诉我这是布朗扩散
Oh, please tell me it's Brownian diffusion.
让你见识见识
I'll have you know
我当年可是流体力学之神
I was a god at fluid dynamics.
你是觉得你什么都在行
You think you were a god at everything.
实验数据可不会骗人
Empirical evidence doesn't lie.
好 我们来进行化学计算吧
All right. Let's get our stoichiometry on.
你没事吧
Everything ok?
我在脑中一遍遍地回想
I'm going over it and over it in my head,
只想搞明白
just trying to figure out how
为什么你还活着
you're still alive.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在导弹袭击前 我看到你在唐家村
I saw you in Tondc before the missile hit.
我了解你 克拉克 一定发生了什么
I know you, Clarke. Something's wrong.
之后你和莱克萨就消失了
And then you and Lexa disappear
侥幸逃过一劫
and just happen to survive.
告诉我你并不知道那一切会发生
Tell me you didn't know it was coming.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia...
你让他们白白送死
You let all those people die.
你也准备让我送死的
You were gonna let me die.
我为了救贝拉米才这么做的
I did it to save Bellamy,
这样我们才能赢得战争
so that we could win this war.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see that?
如果我们撤离了唐家村
If we'd evacuated Tondc,
韦瑟山的人就会知道山里有内应
Mount Weather would've known that someone tipped us off.
他们会找到你哥哥
They would have found your brother.
不 贝拉米绝不会让你这么做
No. Bellamy would have never told you to do that.
他会另想办法
He would've found another way.
我不能冒这个险
I couldn't take that risk.
是啊 你现在是老大了
Right. Because you're in charge now,
你可以决定抛弃谁
And you decide who is disposable.
你真适合议会的位置
You'd have fit right in on the council.
奥克塔维亚
Hey. Octavia.
干什么
What?
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
如果其他人发现
If people found out--
结盟就会完蛋
The alliance will break.
我不是傻子 克拉克
I'm not an idiot, Clarke.
司令
Commander.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
是南方哨兵换岗的时候了
It is time for the southernmost guard post's rotation.
你该去换他们的班
You should relieve them.
因陀罗希望我和林肯进行侦查行动
Indra expects me to be on a scouting mission with Lincoln.
现在你要去哨兵站
Now you're needed at the guard post.
因陀罗随后就到
Indra will join you there shortly.
她什么都不会说
She won't say anything.
你不能确定
You can't be sure of that.
知道的人太多了 克拉克
Too many people know, Clarke.
你管好你的人 我管好我的
You worry about your people, I'll worry about mine.
干掉她
文森特 我需要你的帮助
Vincent, I need your help.
广播里传遍了 他们知道你的身份了
It's all over the radio. They know about you.
有人看到你来这儿了吗
Did anyone see you come here?
没有 按照你说的
No. Been keeping to the vents
我顺着通风口和无监控的走廊过来的
and unmonitored halls, like you said.
文森特
Vincent.
没事
It's ok.
李是我们的人
Lee's one of us.
丹特就如同我的父亲一样
Dante was like a father to me.
我们中也有人不赞同凯奇的做法的
Some of us don't agree with Cage's agenda.
贾斯珀 蒙蒂和玛雅在哪里
Where's Jasper, Monty, and Maya?
他们很好
They're ok.
多亏了李 我们把他们转移到
Thanks to Lee, we moved them
一处搜查完毕的房♥间了
to a wing that's already been searched.
那不是冒险吗
Isn't that a risk?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
五层的事已经人尽皆知了
They've gone public with what happened on level 5.
他们说你杀了十个士兵
They're saying you killed 10 soldiers.
我不知道我们
I don't know how much longer we can
还能瞒多久
keep this shell game going.
你关掉酸雾了吗
Did you take out the acid fog yet?
没 所以我才在这里
No. No. That's why I'm here.
我需要另一条路径
I'm gonna need another route.
我已经想到了
Way ahead of you.
你可以通过翻新的区域到达
You can get there through the retrofit zones.
那里没有限制
They're off limits.
没有监控 没人巡逻
No cameras, no patrols.
我们用其转移的孩子
We use some to move the kids.
这就是你的另一条路径
And that's your other route.
你还会需要这个
You're also gonna need this.
乙炔喷灯
An acetylene torch.
去西北走廊
Go to the northwest corridor.
因陀罗 你不是该在放哨吗
Indra. Aren't you supposed to be on watch?
我不放哨
I don't stand post.
奥克塔维亚在哪里
Well, um, where's Octavia?
和林肯在山里侦查
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表