剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
《地球百子》
芬呢
Where's Finn?
他去找你了
Looking for you.
我数有26个人
I count 26.
这些人不像是战士
These people don't look like warriors.
你们把他们怎么了
What have you done with them?
你的朋友们不在这儿
Your friends were not here.
你们得离开这儿
You need to go.
你却派杀手去我们的村子屠♥杀♥
You sent an assassin into one of my villages.
我们稍后再谈 在此期间
Later we will talk. In the meantime,
你的朋友要去给我们捎个信
your friend will be used to send a message.
离开 或者灭亡
Leave or die.
把他加进地狱犬计划
Mark this one for the Cerberus Program.
第一针是最痛苦的
First dose is the worst.
那是林肯 他是个索命者
It's Lincoln. He's a reaper?
不
No.
我们把他带回去
Now we take him home.
隔离失效了
There's a containment breach.
他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了
Even a little radiation could kill them.
如果我们让玛雅的血通过你的循环系统
If we were to circulate Maya's blood through your system...
我可以减轻她的痛苦
I could make her better.
他们是故意让她暴露在辐射之下的
They exposed her to radiation on purpose.
标准治疗与你们相比太糟糕了
The standard treatment sucks.
那些都是地表人吗
Those grounders?
不能把其他人丢下
I won't leave the others behind.
我们还有别的选择吗
What choice do we have?
-我们当志愿者 -我非常佩服 贾斯珀
- We volunteer. - I'm impressed, Jasper,
并且十分感激你
and deeply grateful.
您先救了我们 不是吗
You saved us, right?
这仅是我们力所能及的
It's the least we could do.
基南·米库拉克 韦瑟山 B区外部
-救命 快开门 -四分零十秒
- Help me. Open the door! - 4 minutes and 10 seconds.
我们正逐步取得进展
We're making progress.
求求你 疼死了
Please. It hurts.
她很痛苦 我要放她进来了
She's in pain. I'm bringing her in.
你就相信她不会告诉别人吗
Do you trust her not to talk?
不如利用她得到更详细的数据
Might as well get a full reading.
"那四十七个人的血液
"The blood of the forty-seven
或许将成为我们永久性的解决方法"
could be our permanent solution."
你当初是这么说的
That's what you said.
科研是需要时间的 凯奇
Science takes time, Cage.
在每条重大突破的道路上
There are dead ends and blind alleys
总是存在死胡同与盲区的
on the path to every breakthrough.
你将这个称之为盲区吗
You call that a blind alley?
她是我们的同伴
She's one of us.
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
我称之为牺牲奉献
I call that sacrifice.
这是为了成就大我
For the greater good.
快开门啊
Open the door!
《地球百子》
第二季 第七集
居民们需在上午九点来签到
Civilian check-in will take place at 0900 hours.
所有的居民必须前去向各自的站长报到
All civilians must be accounted for by your station supervisor.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
没有了
There's not.
司令官的口信说得很清楚
Commander's message was clear.
离开 或者灭亡
Leave or die.
我们还有十六个小时
We have 16 hours.
你觉得我们该就这样放弃吗
You think we should just give up?
这里不是我们的家
This is not our home.
是他们的
It's theirs.
正是因为凯恩前去谈和
Because Kane went looking for peace,
他才给我们创造了
he has given us a chance
不用流血牺牲就能继续活下去的机会
to move on without bloodshed.
马库斯现在在哪
And where's Marcus now?
还是阶下之囚吗
In prison still?
你打算把他丢在那里吗
You're just gonna leave him there?
就像对韦瑟山里的那群孩子一样
Like the kids in Mount Weather.
要是我们逃了 谁去救他们
If we run, who's gonna rescue them?
你当时不在场 艾比
You weren't there, Abby.
我亲眼见过
I saw them.
战士都是从幼时就开始训练的
Warriors trained since childhood
他们愿意为了信念战死沙场
to fight and die for their cause.
就在我们说话的这会儿
And as we speak,
他们正大军奔赴这个营地
they are marching on this camp.
你得相信我所说的
And trust me when I tell you
这一切都是为了生存
the right choice is to live
好让我们有朝一日能卷土重来与之抗争
So that we can come back and fight another day.
两位长官
Ma'am, sir.
现在人心惶惶
The people are on edge.
需要法官站出来说句话以稳定民心
A word from their Chancellor could go a long way.
-没问题 -不好意思 长官
- Of course. - Unfortunately, sir,
格里芬医生仍是这里的指挥官
Dr. Griffin is still in command.
除非重新选举
Until a vote can be taken,
或者您自愿移交权利
or you willingly transfer your authority.
你还在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
我还没做好将我们的同伴们
I'm not ready to march our people
带进沙漠的准备 塞隆尼斯
into the desert, Thelonious.
至少我们该先试试别的办法
Not until we try to find another way.
我们两个要共同站出去说话
We'll talk to them together.
法官阁下
Chancellor?
听好了
Listen up.
你们对传言应该都有所耳闻了
By now you've all heard the rumor,
不幸的是 那都是真的
and unfortunately, it's true.
地表人正准备进军
The grounders are coming.
我们要做一个艰难的决定
We have a difficult decision to make.
幸运的是 亚哈法官
Thankfully, Chancellor Jaha
回到了我们身边
has found his way back to us,
我们在讨论所有的选择
and we're discussing all options.
但是为了安全起见
But to be safe...
大家需要立刻整理行装
you need to pack. Now.
带上你所有能带的
Whatever you can carry.
我们可能需要说走就走
We may need to leave at a moment's notice.
我们去哪
Where will we go?
我说我不知道
I don't know, is the answer.
但是我听说有个地方
But I heard of a place.
光之城
A City of Light.
要穿过死亡地带
It's across the dead zone.
为什么你觉得我们能活着到达
What makes you think we'll make it there?
因为我们活下来了
Because we made it here.
我有信心
I have faith,
而现在
and right now,
考虑到现有的选项
given the alternative,
这是我最好的选择
that's good enough for me.
不是我们的
Not for us.
如果我们离开 我们在韦瑟山的伙伴怎么办
If we leave here, what happens to our people in Mount Weather?
如你母亲所说
As your mother said...
我们要做一个非常艰难的决定
that is a very difficult decision to make.
但是到了我们每个人
But the time has come
思考这个问题的时候
for each and every one of us to ask:
这就是我们故事的终结吗
Is this how the story of our people ends?
我们走到如今就为了明日而亡吗
Did we come all this way just to die tomorrow?
因为如果明天太阳升起的时候
Because if we're not gone
我们还没出发
by the time that sun rises,
我们的故事就将终结
that is exactly what will happen.
还没有做决定
No decision's been made.
同时 请向你们的站长报到
In the meantime, please report to your station supervisor
并收集急需品
and gather emergency supplies.
你去哪了
Hey, where have you been?
运输船
In the dropship.
你现在要立刻跟我来
You need to come back with me right now.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表