剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
班会开始了
Homeroom has now begun.
所有学生现在该去自己的教室
All students should now be in their classrooms.
过来
Come on.
先生...
Mister...
你是地表组的吗
Are you on a Ground Unit?
我爸爸为了加入地表组正在训练
My dad is training for a Ground Unit.
那儿很酷的
It's pretty cool up there.
希望他能成功
I hope he makes it.
拉夫乔伊
他们只是孩子
They're just kids.
你指望在这儿能看到什么
What did you expect you'd find here?
谁要当我的助手
Who's gonna be my helper?
我来
I want to help.
我 我
Me. Me!
好啦 过来
All right. Come up here.
韦瑟山幼儿园
好 听仔细
All right. Listen up.
大家一定会有疑问 但没时间了
There's gonna be questions, but there's no time.
我们要离开这儿 打包好行李
We're getting out of here. So pack your stuff.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么 他们让我们走吗
What, they're just letting us go?
是的 就现在 趁他们还没改主意
Yes, right now before they change their minds.
贾斯珀 到底发生什么事了
But, Jasper, what the hell is going on?
他们一直以来都在欺骗我们
They lied to us the whole time about everything.
什么 骗了我们什么
What? What did they lie about?
方舟在地面上 我们在这不安全
The Ark is on the ground, and we're not safe here.
按他说的做
Do what he says.
快
Now.
他们在那儿
There they are.
不
No!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
不是隔离失效 但肯定不是好事
It's not a breach, but it can't be good.
带我去找无线电
Get me to that radio.
我是贾斯珀·约旦
This is Jasper Jordan.
我们需要援助 我们共有47人被困...
We need help. 47 of us are trapped inside...
太迟了
We're too late.
他们已经在抽他们的血了
They're already bleeding them.
他们带走了哈珀 她可能已经死了
They've taken Harper, and she may already be dead.
我们不知道我们还剩多少时间
We don't know how much time we have left.
结束了
It's over.
不
No.
你不能放弃 克拉克
You don't get to give up, Clarke.
你杀了芬 我都没有放弃
You killed Finn, and I didn't give up.
我在造这个该死的模拟音频发生器
I'm building a damn tone generator.
你做好你的事
You do your job.
我该做什么事
What is my job?
不知道 你自己想啊
I don't know, to come up with something.
我尽力了
I have tried.
亚哈营地 这里是韦瑟山
Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather.
有人能听到吗
Can anyone read me?
见鬼
Holy crap.
亚哈营地 这里是韦瑟山
Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather.
有人能听到吗
Can anyone read me?
贝拉米
Bellamy?
克拉克
Clarke?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事 这是唯一的好消息了
I'm fine. That's it for the good news.
我们得长话短说 情况有变
We have to talk fast. Something has changed.
他们把贾斯珀 蒙蒂他们全都锁在宿舍里
Jasper, Monty, everyone, they just locked them in the dorm.
但他们都还活着 对吧
But they're alive, all of them?
目前来看是的
I think so, for now.
玛雅说他们已经开始用他们的血了
Maya says that they're already using their blood,
这里的情况很快就会急剧恶化
and things are gonna get ugly in here real fast.
玛雅跟你在一起吗
Maya is with you?
她帮我逃了出来 要没有她我死定了
She helped me escape. If not for her, I'd be dead.
克拉克 这里面有孩子
And, Clarke, there are kids in here.
我们得想一个不赶尽杀绝的计划
We need a plan that doesn't kill everyone.
你快告诉我有计划了
Please tell me we have one.
我知道了 但在你关掉酸雾之前
I hear you, but we can't do anything
我们什么也做不了
until you disable the acid fog.
雷文会帮你的
Raven is gonna help you.
收到 还有别的吗
Got it. What else?
你得想个办法
You have to figure out a way
救出被囚禁的地表人
to free the Grouder prisoners.
那座山里有一支军队
There's a whole army inside that mountain,
他们居然没意识到
and they don't even realize it.
特洛伊木马[内部颠覆] 好计划
Trojan horse. Good plan.
玛雅怎么看 这方法可行吗
What does Maya think? Is it doable?
她说没问题
She says it's not a problem.
听着 如果要实施这个计划
Look. If I'm gonna pull this off,
你们得帮我争取点时间
I need you to buy me some time.
我的这个假身份估计很快就会
It won't be long before they realize
被他们察觉 如果他们发现了...
I don't belong here, and if that happens--
决不能让他们发现
That can't happen.
我会想办法的
I'll come up with something.
那最好快点想
Come up with it quick.
好的 还有 贝拉米...
Copy that, and, Bellamy...
怎么了
Yeah?
你成功潜入了
You came through.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you would.
我只是想方设法活了下来而已
All I've done so far is not get killed.
继续努力 交给你了
Keep doing that. You're up.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
让他们把注意力集中在外面 忽略里面
Gonna keep them looking outside instead of in.
别费力气了
Don't.
穿好衣服 跟我走
Get dressed. You're coming with me.
快看 他们把埃莫森带出来了
Hey, look at this. They've got Emerson.
克拉克 你这是干什么
Clarke, what are you doing?
-克拉克 站住 -不行
- Clarke, stop. - No.
我要放了这个囚犯
I'm letting the prisoner go.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
他还没有给我们任何情报
He hasn't told us anything yet.
不需要了 让他给他们传信吧
He doesn't have to. He's gonna tell them something.
赶快把犯人带回气闸舱
Get the prisoner back to the airlock now.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
虽然你是法官 但这里我说了算
You may be the Chancellor, but I'm in charge.
因陀罗 让你的人退下
Indra, tell your people to stand down
以免大家失控
before this gets out of hand.
不行
No.
会有人受伤的
People could get hurt.
你让开就不会了
Not if you get out of my way.
你得相信 我知道什么是正确的
You need to trust that I know what's right for us.
地表人相信克拉克
The Grouders trust Clarke.
也许我们也该相信她
Maybe we should, too.
退后
Stand down.
打开大门
Open the gate now.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me all right?
我得确保你听清楚我所说的
Because I need to make sure you get this.
听得清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
帮我带句话给你们的首领
I have a message for your leader.
我们找他算账来了
We're coming for him.
虽然你们在观察我们 但你们却没发现
You're watching us, but you haven't seen a thing.
地表人的军队远比你们想象得要壮大
The Grouder army is bigger than you think,
就算你们发现了他们
and even if you could find it,
你们的酸雾也伤不了他们
your acid fog can't hurt them,
现在多亏了你
and now, thanks to you...
索命者也构不成威胁了
neither can the reapers.
所以你们还有最后一次机会
So you have one last chance.
放了我们的人 我们就饶你们一命
Let our people go, and we'll let you live.
就这么简单
It's just that simple.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表