剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I'm just trying to do what's right.
三十分钟后我就回来
Be back here in 30 minutes.
玛雅 我们正要去找你呢
Maya, we were just on our way to see you.
需要我做什么 总统先生
How can I help you, Mr. President?
他们下次进攻一定会带火器
They're gonna come in a lot hotter next time.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
我们要做的就是在
All we got to do is hold the floor
贝拉米找到出路前坚守住这层
until Bellamy finds a way out.
就凭一桶水和四把枪
We're gonna need more than a bucket of water
恐怕我们做不到
and 4 guns to do that.
我是华♥莱♥士♥总统
This is President Wallace
要跟刚刚杀死我十名手下的人说话
talking to the people who just killed 10 of my men.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
我认为我们这次
I thought we'd try something
可以试点新手段
a little different this time.
玛雅防护服里的氧气只够维持二十分钟
There's only 20 minutes of oxygen in Maya's suit.
我知道她是你的朋友
I know she's a friend of yours.
二十分钟 你的朋友就会窒息或烧死
20 minutes, your friend will either suffocate or burn...
但你们可以救她
But you can save her.
只要你们投降
All you have to do is surrender.
我们不能再等了
We can't wait anymore.
我们的同伴正在下面等死
Our people are dying down there.
如果我们能到弹坑里
If we can get to the crater,
就能从侧面爬进去
we can tunnel in from the side.
但没有掩护
There's no cover.
我来
I'll do it.
回来
Get back.
还有其他坏主意吗
Any other bad ideas?
还有一个
Ahh. Just one.
现在怎么做 天空妞
Now what, sky girl?
现在开始挖洞
Now we dig.
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Stay down. Stay down. Stay down.
搬开
Move it.
你没事了
Hey, you're ok.
听我说 福克斯没事
Listen to me. Fox is ok.
她被贝拉米救了
Bellamy saved her.
他要从垃圾滑槽运来些枪
He's gonna get some guns in here through the trash chute.
如果能把枪弄进来 就能救你们出去
If we can get guns in, we can get you out.
不 不行了
No. We can't.
我把滑槽破坏了 对不起
I dismantled the chute. I'm sorry.
我没想到我们会需要自己动手打开它
I didn't think we'd be trying to open it ourselves.
我可以修
I can fix it.
谢谢 去帮他吧
Thank you. Go help him.
哈珀
Harper...
我不会让你死的
I won't let you die.
我不会让你们投降的
I won't let you surrender.
马库斯
Marcus?
马库斯 马库斯 醒醒
Marcus, Marcus, wake up.
睁开眼睛 你得醒过来
Open your eyes. You have to wake up.
马库斯 睁开眼睛
Marcus, open your eyes.
我好冷
Oh, I'm so cold.
我在呢 我在
I'm right here. I'm right here.
我没事
I'm ok.
对不起 马库斯
I'm sorry, Marcus.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错 艾比
It's not your fault, Abby.
这就是我的错
It is my fault.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
她早就知道
She knew.
克拉克逃走了...
Clarke escaped...
在袭击发生前
before the attack.
她知道他们会发动袭击
She knew it was coming.
是的
Yes. Oh...
她怎么可以这么做
How could she do something like this?
因为她是在方舟上长大的
Because she grew up on the Ark.
她的做事方式是和我们学的
She learned what to do from us.
她竟坐视不理
She let this happen.
她本可以阻止的
She could've stopped it.
她做了个选择
She made a choice,
就像以窃取药物和食物的罪名
like executing people for stealing
处决同胞...
medicine and food...
就像吸走
Like sucking the air
三百位父母
from the lungs of
肺中的空气
300 parents
为了救他们的孩子
so they could save their children.
就像流放你挚爱的男人...
Like floating the man you love...
来救你的同伴
to save your people.
是啊
Yes.
我们得为我们的罪孽
We have to answer
付出代价 艾比
for our sins, Abby.
犯下了诸多罪孽的我们
After everything we've done,
还配继续活下去吗
do we even deserve to survive?
她的氧气快用光了
She's almost out of oxygen.
已经十九分钟了
It's been 19 minutes.
你让我更紧张了 哈珀
You're not helping, Harper.
别担心 我们会打开的 对吧 蒙蒂
Don't worry. We'll get it open, won't we, Monty?
快好了
Almost there.
快好还不够
Almost isn't good enough.
我只需要导通...
I just need to bypass the--oh!
该死
Screw this.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
切断发动机的电源 来帮我
Cut the power to the motor. Help me.
我们扳不动这根杆
We can't get leverage.
里面有人
There's someone in there.
他们要出来了
They're coming in!
贝拉米
Bellamy.
带她进来 快
Get her in here. Come on.
赶快 走走走
Come on! Go, go, go!
赶快
Hurry up.
我在这
I got you.
净化完成 警报解除
Decontamination complete. All clear.
爸爸 你怎么在这里
Dad, what are you doing here?
来完成你妈妈也会做的事
What your mother would have done.
过来
Come here.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
克拉克会带一队地表人的军队来
Clarke is coming with an army of Grounders.
什么
What?
在此之前 我们得确保你们的安全
We have to keep all of you safe until then.
别告诉我芬终于实现了
And don't tell me Finn finally
他的和平构想
got his peace talks.
差不多吧
Something like that.
来吧 我们还有很多事要做
Come on. We got a lot of work to do.
真是惊喜连连啊
So much for the element of surprise.
我去引开火力
I'll draw his fire.
不 我来
No. I will.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
让他杀了我 然后干掉他
Gah! Just let him kill me, then take him out.
求你动手 克拉克 你的同伴需要你
Go on, Clarke. Please. You people need you.
你就是我的同伴
You are my people.
好枪法
Good shot.
这样你感觉好些了吗
Did that make you feel better?
没有
No.
没用的
It's no use.
加油 我们可以的
Come on! We can do this.
等等 听
Wait. Listen.
林肯 他成功了
Lincoln. He did it.
我们还是没办法救他们出来
We still can't get them out.
赌一把吗 回里面去
Want to bet? Get back in there.
三十分钟了 那个女孩现在应该已经死了
It's been 30 minutes. So the girl is dead by now.
我知道 中尉 他们做出了选择
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表