剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Don't worry. I'm a coward.
你不是 你很聪明
You're not. You're smart.
你不能强迫她回来
You can't make her come back.
蒙蒂说得对 她会去找我的
Monty's right. She'd go after me.
为什么我却不敢为她做同样的事呢
But why am I so scared to do the same thing?
怎么了
What...?
辐射
Radiation.
隔离失效了
There's a containment breach.
但怎么会这样
But how?
不知道
I don't know!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
不
No!
不
No!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命啊
Someone help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Somebody help!
体温40摄氏度并持续上升
Temperature's 104 and rising.
血压上压180 下压120
Blood pressure 180 over 120.
水泡覆盖面♥积♥现在达到75%
Blister coverage now 75%.
3号♥治疗室
标准治疗无效
Standard treatment isn't working.
等等 这是什么意思
Wait. What does that mean?
难道还有非标准治疗吗
Is there a non-standard treatment?
有一种方法我们可以试试
There is one thing we could try.
那还等什么
Then what are you waiting for?!
这种方法很不正规
It's... unorthodox.
你们是在空间站长大的
Because you were raised in space,
所以你们的循环系统进化出了
your circulatory systems developed the ability
将血液中的辐射过滤出去的能力
to filter radiation out of your blood.
目前只是个理论而已
Now it's just a theory,
但是如果我们让玛雅的血
but if we were to circulate
通过你的循环系统 再输送回来
Maya's blood through your system...
我可以减轻她的痛苦
I could make her better.
他会怎么样
What happens to him?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
我知道你在想什么
I know that look.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
太冒险了
It's too dangerous.
我同意
I'm in.
上次见到你的时候 你把运输船的门关上了
Last time I saw you, you were closing the dropship door.
你该这么做
Had to be done.
你没睡一会儿吗
Did you get any sleep?
不要紧 等找到芬了我再睡
It's ok. I'll sleep when we find Finn.
你没见到他的样子 克拉克
You haven't seen him, Clarke.
失去你和大家 还有战争已经改变了他
Losing you, the others, the war, it changed him.
他把画地图的地表人杀了
He executed the grounder that drew us the map.
扣下扳机的那一刻连眼睛都没眨一下
Pulled the trigger without even blinking and walked away.
那不像是芬会做出的事
That doesn't sound like Finn.
确实不像
No, it doesn't.
我看见了他的所作所为
I saw what he was capable of,
可我还是让他和墨菲带着两把步♥枪♥去救人
and still I let him go with Murphy and 2 automatic rifles.
我也认为你该这么做
I'm sure that had to be done, too.
我们回到运输船看到一个人都没有的时候
When we got back to the dropship and no one was there,
我们以为是地表人把你们掳走了
we assumed it was the grounders.
你当然会这么想
Of course, you did.
你们那时候还不知道山地人的事
You couldn't have known it was the mountain men.
没有人知道
No one could have.
那些人还会喂他们多久的巧克力蛋糕
How long until chocolate cake turns into
再动手杀了他们呢
being hung upside down and drained for their blood?
我不确定 但我们的时间不多了
I don't know, but we don't have much time.
好吧 首先我们去找芬
Ok. First we find Finn,
然后去把我们同伴从山地人手里救出来
then our people in mount weather.
还有林肯
And Lincoln.
我想我们该动身了
Think we've slept long enough.
你在干什么 原计划不是这样的
What are you doing? This wasn't part of your plan.
计划变了
We're changing the plan.
这是他们的食物
This is their food.
着火了 着火了
调虎离山 不错嘛
Distraction? Not bad.
走
Let's go.
有入侵者
我们得走了
We need to run!
不行 他们会把我们的同伴杀了的
Can't. They'll kill our people.
他们会先杀了我们俩
They'll kill us!
这里谁说了算
Who's in charge here?!
我再问一遍 这里谁说了算
I'll ask again. Who's in charge?
大家冷静
我们的首领不在 你们可以和我谈
Our leader isn't here. You can deal with me.
我们只想要回我们的同伴 没必要有伤亡
Nobody has to get hurt. We just want our people back.
你们的人不在我们这里
We don't have your people.
那你不介意我们到处看看吧
Then you won't mind if we look around.
你看 我就说会好多的
You see? I told you it got better.
你的身体已经开始渴望它了
Your body's already craving it.
现在
Now.
十五秒
15 seconds.
差不多破纪录了
That's almost a record.
他受过严格训练
This was a thoroughbred.
加大药剂 每两小时一次休克疗法
Up his dosage. Shock treatments every 2 hours.
当他感到害怕之后 进入第二阶段
When he fears the tone, we move to phase 2.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
你看她 我知道你喜欢她
Look at her. I know you like her,
但是她的血马上就要流进你的身体里了
but her blood is about to go into your body.
她怎么了
What is it?!
发生什么事了
What's happening?!
我们现在必须马上开始治疗
We need to do this now.
-贾斯珀 -我不能眼睁睁看着她死
- Jasper. - I can't just let her die!
开始吧
Let's do this.
会有一点儿刺痛
This will sting a little.
你管这叫一点儿
Ow! A little?!
怎么了 有什么不对劲儿吗
What is it? What's wrong?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I feel nice.
玛雅被注入了大量镇静剂
Maya's been heavily sedated.
你当然肯定也会受到影响
You will, of course, feel that, too.
完全正常
It's perfectly normal.
如果你以前没做过 怎么知道是正常
If you've never done this before, how do you know?
你说的对 我应该说 完全符合预期
You're right. I should have said: it's to be expected.
一时间完成不了 不如你回屋里去等吧
This will take a while. Why don't you head back to your room?
他醒了我会立刻通知你
I'll send for you once he's awake.
妈妈 希望你能理解我别无选择 克拉克
你知道此事吗
Did you know about this?
不知道
No.
真好 请坐吧
Sure. Have a seat.
告诉我她们去了哪 否则你就有麻烦了
Tell me where they went and you won't be in trouble.
艾比 我...
Abby, I--
有人帮他们越过了电网
Someone let them through the fence.
有人给了他们枪
Someone gave them guns.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talk--
她觉得自己所经历的一切
She thinks that because of what she's been through
改变了她
she's changed,
但她还是个孩子
but she's still just a kid.
你错了 艾比
You're wrong, Abby.
你让她来送死的那天起 她就不再是孩子了
She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die.
警告 辐射区域
前方禁止携带武器
保持警惕
Stay sharp!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 这样不太好
Sir, that's a bad idea.
你们就送到这里吧
This is as far as you go.
长官
Sir?
如果我错了 只有我一人牺牲就够了
If I'm wrong about this, only one of us has to die.
回去 这是命令
Go home. That's an order.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表