剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我不会那么做的
I won't do that.
埃莫森
Emerson.
卡尔·埃莫森
Carl Emerson,
韦瑟山安保人员 请回答
Mount Weather Security detail, come in.
你是谁
Who is this?
你知道我是谁
You know who it is.
把无线电给总统
Give the radio to the president.
他们出了摄像范围
They're moving.
没事
Not a problem.
我可以把那边的情况放在主屏上
I'll bring it on main monitor.
我是华♥莱♥士♥总统
This is President Wallace.
你父亲在我手里
I have your father.
如果你不放我的人
If you don't let my people go,
我会杀了他
I'll kill him.
我怎么能知道你真的抓了他
How do I know you have him?
坚持到底 凯奇
Stay the course, Cage.
你不会杀他的
You won't do it.
你并不了解我
You don't know me very well.
到此为止 释放我的人
This ends now. Release my people.
我不能
I can't do that.
那样我们的人就要死了 克拉克
It would mean the end of our people, Clarke.
克拉克 我们需要他
Clarke, we need him.
我也需要让他儿子相信我
And I need his son to believe me.
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
爸爸
Dad...
我会照顾好我们的人
I'll take care of our people.
我们都别无选择 克拉克
None of us has a choice here, Clarke.
我不想这么做的
I didn't want this.
我也不想
Neither did I.
你给我认真听好
Listen to me very carefully.
只要我的人没获得自♥由♥ 我就不会停
I will not stop until my people are free.
如果你不放了他们
If you don't let them go...
我会在五层释放射线
I will irradiate level 5.
凯奇 给我听着
Cage, listen to me.
我也不希望再有人死
I don't want anyone else to die.
停止提取骨髓 我们可以谈判
Stop the drilling, and we can talk.
一定有办法保全所有人的
There must be a way to get us all out of this.
-埃莫森 -长官
- Emerson. - Sir.
他们是在指挥中心监视我们
They're watching us from the command center.
去把他们全部杀掉
Go kill them all.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
埃莫森要来找我们了
Emerson is coming for us.
他们禁了我的通行卡 你能禁他的吗
They deactivated my key card. Can you do that to his?
简单
That one's easy.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
宿舍
The dorm.
蒙蒂 你能做到吗 在那层释放射线
Monty, can you do it? Can you irradiate the level?
我可以
I can do it.
等等 克拉克 我们得考虑清楚
Wait a second, Clarke. We need to think about this.
那里还有孩子
There are kids in there...
我知道
I know.
还有帮助过我们的人
And people who helped us.
那请你给我个更好的办法
Then please give me a better idea.
把她从桌子上抬下来
Take that one off the table.
-长官 我们还没抽完呢 -立刻
- Sir, we're not done. - Now!
-把她放上去 -不要
- Put her on it. - No.
不要 求你 你不必这么做的
No. Please. Hey! You don't have to do this.
住手
Stop!
肯定有其他办法的
There has to be another way.
-没有了 -不
- There isn't. - No.
我都干了什么
What have I done?
只要骨髓谁都不用死
No one has to die for bone marrow.
我们可以捐赠 我们可以捐赠
We can donate it. We can donate it.
把她绑起来
Strap her down.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
不要
No.
我们可以捐赠骨髓的
Hey, we can donate it!
那永远都不可能发生
That'll never happen.
我可以 我能做到 只要有她的帮助
I can. I can make it happen with her help.
我们都可以活下去
We can all survive.
我们不能
We can't.
开始钻取
Proceed with the drilling.
稳一点
Steady.
克拉克 这么做了可就真无法挽回了
Clarke, if we do this, there is no going back.
搞定它
Figure it out.
这也太久了
This is taking too long.
要是她被抓了呢
I mean, what if she got caught?
那我们会听到动静的
We'd have heard something.
那要是她找不到李中士或者
Then what if she couldn't find Sergeant Lee or--
我不知道 谈崩了呢
I don't know -- the protocol changed?
要是他被抓了呢
What if he got caught?
贾斯珀 战士不会去担心
Jasper, a warrior doesn't worry
他无法掌控的因素
about what he can't control.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
有人看到你了吗
Anyone see you?
李 把枪放下
Lee, put down the gun.
你可没说还有个外来者和你一起
You didn't say there was an outsider with you.
她不是外来者
She's not an outsider.
-不 我是 -她和我们一伙的
-Yes, she is. -She's with us.
凯奇在宿舍区
Cage is in the dorms.
他们又带来了一批方舟上的人
They brought another group in from the Ark,
以得到更多骨髓
more marrow.
他们根本没有想修复水坝
They're not even trying to fix the dam.
凯奇身边有多少士兵
How many soldiers with Cage?
六个 怎么了
Uh, 6. Why?
把我带过去
Just get me close.
他们会很高兴你又找到了八剂药
They'll be happy you found another 8 doses.
我需要一个...
I need a--
照准喉咙
Aim for the throat.
用刀割 不要扎 割深一些
Slash. Don't stab. Make it deep.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
我也是
Me, too.
-你能做到的 -好
- You got this. - Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
一片乐土
Promised land.
方舟离这很远 是吗
Long way from the Ark, huh?
那不是我的方舟
Not my Ark.
我也没见过全貌
I didn't have a view, either.
我还是很想看看
Still, I wish I could see it.
也许你可以 有一个气闸舱
Maybe you can. There's an airlock.
是我们关押埃莫森的地方
We used it to hold Emerson.
我们只要把你带过去就行了
All we have to do is get you there, and--
然后我就能住在监狱里吗
So I could live in a cell?
至少你能活下来
At least you could live.
外来者
Outsiders!
不 奥克塔维亚 不要
No, Octavia! Don't!
不好
No.
外来者 在我们后面
Outsiders! Behind us.
快走 走
Move! Go, go!
她们得离开那里
They got to get out of there.
玛雅·维 停下
Maya Vie, stop!
快跑
Run!
站住
Now!
他来了
He's here.
贾斯珀 他们抓住他了
Jasper. They caught him.
我们又抓住一个
We got another one.
贾斯珀
Jasper!
你们为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
应急小队去食堂
Response team to the mess hall.
分开行动
Spread out!
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表