剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Need to get everyone into the harvest chamber.
那里更安全
You'll be safer there.
收获室里更安全
Safe in the harvest chamber?
相信我吧
Just trust me.
其他人在那里吗
Are the others there?
还没到
Not yet.
蒙蒂
Monty?
蒙蒂和另一组在三层
Monty's with the other group on level 3.
别担心 上次搜查之后我们转移了他
Don't worry. We moved him after the last sweep.
之后你该去那里
You should go there next.
好 去吧 文森特会带你们去
All right. Go on. Vincent will take you.
我一会就到
I won't be long.
我和你一起去
Hey! I'm coming with you.
-贾斯珀 -我答应要保护他们的
- Jasper. - I promised I'd protect them.
这正是我该做的
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我们走
Let's go.
玛雅
Maya.
我不会有事的
I'll be ok.
你妈妈会以你为荣的
Your mother would be so proud.
待会见
See you soon.
小心
Be careful.
你也是
You, too.
我们走
Let's go.
来 来 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
根据林肯的地图
According to Lincoln's map,
我们快到了
We're getting close.
这里太错综复杂了
It's a maze.
林肯应该跟来指路的
Lincoln should be here to show us the way.
他还没准备好 他自己也清楚
He wasn't ready. Even he knew that.
他和司令官能很好地并肩作战
He'll do well fighting with the commander.
你能原谅他 真的意义非凡
It meant a lot that you forgave him.
是他自己赢得的
He earned that.
我看着林肯长大的
I have known Lincoln since he was a boy.
他总是质疑我们的行事方式
He always questioned our ways,
但如果他再选择与部落为敌
but if he ever chooses sides against the clan again,
他再勇猛也救不了他了
not even his bravery can save him.
别开枪了 索命者不是敌人
Stop shooting! Reapers are not the enemy!
我们不杀他们 除非...
We don't kill them unless we--
就是现在
Now!
麻醉他们
Tranquilize them.
直接从颈静脉注射
Go for the jugular!
绑住他们的手脚
Secure their hands and feet.
干得漂亮
Well done.
他们会昏迷一会
They'll be out for a while.
我们会回来找他们的
We'll come back for them.
你认识他
You know him?
他不会有事的 艾比会帮他的
He'll be ok. Abby will help him.
我们走 我们得找到那个门
Let's go. We have to find that door.
应该可以了
That should do it.
就差炸♥弹♥了
Bombs away.
小心
Be careful.
弓箭手 戒备树林
Archers, watch the trees.
你可以的
You can do this.
如果我们太迟了呢
What if we're too late?
如果我们不迟呢
What if we're not?
想想你儿子 勇敢一点
Draw strength from your son.
这座山从我们双方掠夺得太多了 不是吗
This mountain has taken too much from both of us, hasn't it?
搞定三个 还有两个
3 down, 2 to go.
我一结束 你就设置好引爆器
As soon as I'm done, you set the detonator.
我知道计划 雷文 这是我的计划
I know the plan, Raven. It's my plan.
好吧 天啊 刚刚你该跟我讲笑话吧
Fine. Jeez. You can tell me a damn joke already.
听懂没 笑话"坝"
Get it? "Dam" Joke?
听懂了
I got it.
你的笑话真冷
Your jokes are terrible.
才不冷
They are not.
寒气刺骨
They are.
集中精力吧 我们没多少时间
Now concentrate. We don't have all day.
我更喜欢做♥爱♥之前的那个你
I think I liked you better before we had sex.
彼此彼此
Right back at you.
要不是你先把人推开
They can't leave
他们也不会离开你 不是吗
if you push them away first, right?
这又给你带来什么好处了呢
How's that working out for you so far?
我先从五号♥开始
I'll get started on number 5.
402 请回答 完毕
402, please report. Over.
那是哪里来的
Where did that come from?
这是谁的
Whose is it?
402 请回答 完毕
402, please report. Over.
威克 小心
Wick, watch out!
我是402 水坝处发现入侵者
This is 402. We got intruders in the dam!
请重复 402
Come again, 402.
你是说有入侵者吗
Did you say intruders?
402 在听吗
402, are you there?
支援马上就到
Backup is on the way.
他们知道我们在这儿了
They know we're here.
威克 他们要派人来了
Wick, they're sending backup.
我们必须尽快搞定
We have to do this fast.
这就是地球人的世界
Welcome to the ground.
最后一个炸♥弹♥给我
Give me the last bomb.
如果只炸掉五个中的四个会怎样
What happens if we only blow up 4 of the 5?
电源不会断
The power stays on,
门也不会开
door stays locked,
我们在乎的所有人都会死
everyone we care about dies.
我让他们给你弄了点吃的
I had them prepare your food.
好了 爸爸
Come on, dad.
他们说你两天没吃东西了
They tell me you haven't eaten in two days.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
我们都心知肚明 你不只是来给我送饭的
We both know you aren't here to bring me dinner.
很糟
It's bad.
他们正在破坏我们的电源
They're going after our power.
我派人去水坝那里了
I sent a team out to the dam,
但正门前有支军队正虎视眈眈呢
but there is an army outside of our main door,
而且他们正在给门钻孔
and they're drilling into it.
他们肯定知道了供电会有延迟
They must know that there's a delay.
我低估了他们的司令官
I underestimated the Commander.
你就想听我这么说是吗
Is that what you need me to say?
不是低估了司令官 是克拉克
It wasn't the Commander. It was Clarke.
爸爸
Dad.
你害死了我们
You've killed us.
上任一周 你就想
One week in office, and you've managed
挑起邻居之间的战火
to turn neighbor against neighbor,
你让那些外来人比以往更加恨我们了
you've made the outsiders hate us more than they already did,
你失去了我们的外♥围♥防御圈
you've lost our outer defenses,
现在一个97年都未曾被攻破的城门
and now a door that hasn't been breached in 97 years
也要倒下了
is going to fall,
一支野蛮人军队
and an army of savages
正准备冲进来
is going to flood these halls,
杀光我们所有人
killing every last one of us.
告诉我该怎么阻止这一切
Tell me how to stop it.
拜托
Please.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你的人♥民♥
Your people
需要你的帮助
need your help.
他们会毁掉一切的
They'll destroy everything.
你已经毁掉一切了
You already have.
等等
Wait.
威客 你够了
Wick, stop.
我什么也没干
I'm not doing anything.
问题就在这儿
Exactly.
没做够炸♥弹♥的又不是我
I'm not the one that didn't make enough bombs.
五个涡轮发动机 五个炸♥弹♥刚好
5 turbines, 5 bombs.
要不是你摔坏了最后一个...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表