剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Marrow treatments worked.
把这个摧毁
Get this down.
准备好
Get ready.
把门撞开
Get it open!
来吧
Let's do it.
搞定了 A队 行动
We got it. Alpha team, go.
拆毁它
Take it down.
行动 行动 行动
Go, go, go.
就现在
Now!
撤退 撤退 立刻撤退
Retreat! Retreat. Pull back. Pull back now.
我们做到了
We did it!
设好路障
Seal the barricade!
贾斯珀 你保证过的 贾斯珀
Jasper! You promised! Jasper!
福克斯 福克斯 不要 不
Fox! Fox! No! No!
我跟她说了会没事的
I told her she'd be ok.
我跟她保证过的
I promised her.
等下 我来了
Hold on. I'm coming.
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯 没事的 我在这
Marcus, it's ok. I'm here.
没事的
It's ok.
艾比
Abby.
我的腿
It's my leg.
你在流血 但是不严重
You're bleeding, but not bad.
你能移♥动♥脚趾吗
Can you move your toes?
-能 -好的
- Yeah. - Good.
我觉得没有骨折
I don't think anything is broken.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
我会把你救出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
并没那么幸运
Not that lucky.
那可能是克拉克
That could be Clarke.
我不会留你一个人在这的
I'm not leaving you here.
不
No!
我会准备好桌子
I'll prep the table.
不 不
No. No.
多谢
Thanks.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
你没事吧
You ok?
没事了 都会好起来的
Ok. It's all right. Gonna be ok.
走吧 带她去安全的地方
Come on. We have to get her someplace safe.
爸 你在家
Dad, you're home.
钻头又坏了
The drill bit broke again.
他们来这儿干嘛
What are they doing here?
他们有麻烦了
Look. They're in trouble.
我们只是要找个安全的地方避一避
We just need someplace safe to stay.
他们现在就得离开
They need to go now.
让我解释
Let me explain.
你怎么解释他那身制♥服♥
How about you explain where he got that uniform?
玛雅 你知道这有多危险
Maya, you know how dangerous this is.
你到底在做什么
What are you doing?
妈妈如果活着也会这么做
What mom would've done.
请你们离开
I need you to leave.
抱歉 我们做不到
Sorry. We can't do that.
没关系 我爸会帮我们的
That's ok. He's gonna help us.
是吗 我可感觉不到
Really? Because I'm not getting that.
我父母曾是反对使用
My parents were part of a movement
外来者血液运动的一员
that was against using outsider blood.
我妈拒绝接受治疗 导致她过世
My mom refused the treatments, and it killed her.
她为自己的信仰宁愿付出生命
She was willing to die for what she believed in.
玛雅 你当时才五岁
Maya, you were 5.
我不能丢下你一人
I couldn't leave you alone.
我再也不是小女孩了
Not a little girl anymore.
之前他们就想杀了你
They were willing to kill you before.
如果你被抓到...
If you get caught--
如果你帮助我们就不会
We won't if you help us.
求你了 他们在残杀我们
Please. They're killing us.
我们别无其他地方可去
We don't have anywhere else to go.
就这一次 就这一晚
Just this once, just for one night.
我房♥间在这边
My room is this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道他们不会罢休的 对吧
You know they'll never stop, right?
如果传言是真的 你们的骨髓
If the rumors are true and your bone marrow
可以让我们重回地表
can get us back to the ground,
他们绝不会罢休
They'll never stop.
很快就天亮了
It'll be light soon.
我们就没有暗处可以躲藏了
We won't have the darkness to hide us.
他也一样
Neither will he.
我感受到了你的愤怒 克拉克
I feel your anger, Clarke.
帮我个忙 别给我上课了
Do me a favor-- no more lessons.
你得集中注意力
You need to focus.
为了生存我们必须这么做
We do what we must to survive.
敌人也会这么做的
The enemy does the same.
不是你个人的问题
It's not personal.
对我来说就是
It is to me.
你觉得杀了狙击手
You think that killing the shooter
可以让你好受 但并不能
will make you feel better, but it won't.
唯一能让你好受的事
The only thing that will do that
就是赢得这场战争
is winning this war.
够了
That's enough.
是他吗
Is it him?
不
No.
林肯
Lincoln.
克拉克
Clarke?
司令
Commander, wh...
奥克塔维亚说过你俩都...
Octavia said you were both--
-你见过奥克塔维亚了 -是的
- You've seen Octavia? - Yeah.
在爆♥炸♥中幸存的少数人
The few that survived the explosion
都被狙击手困住了
are being pinned down by a sniper.
所以我才过来
That's why I'm here.
快走 我们得去高地
Come on. We need to get to the high ground.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
你大腿动脉撕裂了
Your femoral artery is lacerated.
多亏了横梁的重量
The weight of the beam,
你才能活到现在
it's the only thing keeping you alive.
这该死的绷带
Hell of a bandage.
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
艾比 就...
Abby, just...
去找你的女儿吧
go find your daughter.
如果能用止血带包住你的腿
If I can get a tourniquet around your leg,
就能争取到更多时间
it buys us more time.
去找克拉克
Go find Clarke.
她不在这里
She's not here.
她不会有事的
She's...fine.
莱克萨也是
Lexa, too.
拉夫乔伊的门禁卡可以让你进入军械库
Lovejoy's key card will get you into the armory.
枪♥支♥是被锁住的 但门卫有钥匙
The guns are locked, but the guard has the key.
我可以引诱他离开或者...
I can lure him away or--
不 没那么多时间
No. There's no time.
拿到枪后 我要怎么把它们运上五层
Once I get the guns, how do I get them to level 5?
每道门都有人把守
They're watching every door.
也许不是 食堂有个垃圾滑槽
Maybe not. The mess hall has a trash chute.
垃圾滑槽
A trash chute?
每层都有一个
There's one on every level.
最好的是 没有核辐射警报
Best part -- no radiation alarms.
那些舱门泄漏十分严重
The hatches leak like crazy.
所以他们都装了气闸舱
So they put in these airlocks
以确保安全
just to be safe.
你一拿到枪
You get the guns,
我就把它们搬去食堂
I'll get them into the mess hall.
你真是个天生的革命家
You're a natural-born revolutionary.
我妈妈才是革命家
My mom was the revolutionary.
我只是在做该做的事
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表