剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I need blood... O neg., a lot.
这家伙是韦瑟山的人
This guy is from Mount Weather.
我们得留他一条活命
We need to keep him alive.
把他锁住了
Lock him down.
他衣服上裂了个口子 我们在现场修补过了
There was a tear in his suit, but we fixed it in the field.
贝拉米那边有消息吗
Anything from Bellamy?
没有
No.
那你怎么不守着无线电台
Then why aren't you at the radio?
奥克塔维亚刚替了我的班 你就别管了好吗
Octavia just took my place. How about you back off?
别 别脱下来
No. Leave it on.
这是让他活着的唯一办法
It's the only thing keeping him alive.
可如果碰都不能碰他 我们如何施救
Well, how can we treat a guy if we can't touch him?
我可以在气闸舱简单做点防辐射的东西
I can rig up some scrubbers in the airlock.
给我二十分钟
Give me 20 minutes.
真要命 他快不行了了
Damn it. I'm losing him.
我现在就得输血 快点
I need the blood now. Move.
加油 你可得挺住啊
Ok. Come on. Stay with me.
加油 坚持
Come on. Fight.
他死了
He's gone.
你的战斗结束了
让战士殒命而让凶手活着
A killer lives while a warrior dies?
这就是你的带兵之道
This is your way?
我很抱歉 因陀罗
I'm sorry, Indra,
但是他能帮助我们打败韦瑟山
but he can help us beat Mount Weather.
那我来让他开口说话
Then let me make him talk.
不行 我们不能对他用刑
No. We're not torturing him.
克拉克说的对
Clarke's right.
他也许会因为我们救他一命而开口的
He might just talk because we saved his life.
你们的人真是懦弱无能
You people are so weak.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
他需要我们的人给他输血
He's gonna need a transfusion with our blood.
一旦能脱下他的防护服 我就给他测血型
I'll type him as soon as we can take off that suit.
今天有人想杀你
Someone tried to kill you today.
如果你觉得心烦意乱是正常的
It's ok if you're upset.
不过是地面上普通的一天而已
Just another day on the ground.
我要去工程室
I'll be in engineering
等贝拉米用无线电联♥系♥我们
waiting for Bellamy to radio.
如果他醒了就通知我
Let me know when he wakes up.
他们的人来了
Here they come.
安静
Quiet.
这个人可以用
Yeah. This one'll do.
这儿有个生龙活虎的
We got us a live one.
病人DNA样本
病人透析情况追踪
-拉夫乔伊中士 -索普呢
- Sergeant Lovejoy, hi. - Where's Thorpe?
我得查一下治疗时间表
I need to go over the treatment schedule
好知道需要清洗多少笼子
so I know how many cages to clear.
-他刚走 -谢谢
- He just left. - Thanks.
我会尽量追上他的
I'll try to catch him.
她比预期早完成了一个小时
She's done an hour early.
二十五分钟完成治疗 破纪录了
25-minute treatment. That's got to be a record.
你真的要找索普了 对吧
You really need Thorpe now, huh?
-没错 -我好像听到他说
- Yeah. - You know, I think he said something
要去食堂什么的
about going to the mess hall.
多谢
Thanks.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是从方舟来的 对吗
You're from the Ark, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
你认识贾斯珀吗
Do you know Jasper?
玛雅
Maya?
不如把我放下来 玛雅
How about getting me down, Maya?
拉夫乔伊 你好
Lovejoy, hey.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你没资格进入这间房♥
You're not cleared for this facility.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我只想知道他有什么特别的
I just wanted to see what was so special about him,
但是
but...
他死了
he's dead.
确实
So he is.
你来这里很勇敢
You're a brave girl coming in here--
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move!
站起来 站起来
On your feet. On your feet.
停下
Stop!
别 他们会听到的
Don't. They'll hear.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You all right?
你还好吗
Hey, you ok?
我没事
I'm fine.
帮我给他脱衣服
Help me get him undressed.
我们需要处理掉这具尸体
We need to get rid of the body.
雷文♥做♥得好
Raven did a good job.
气闸舱里是没有辐射的
The airlock is radiation-free.
他什么时候会醒
When will he wake up?
我不知道
I don't know.
很快 我们的血液能治愈他们
Soon. Our blood heals them.
这太不可思议了
It's incredible.
对 这就是韦瑟山的孩子们有危险的原因
Yeah. That's why the kids in Mount Weather are in trouble.
我的孩子有危险
My kid is in trouble.
他们想要杀了她 马库斯
They tried to kill her, Marcus.
他们失败了 克拉克很强大
They missed. Clarke is strong.
她没那么强大
She's not that strong.
地表人觉得她是我们的首领
The Grounders look at her like she's our leader,
现在韦瑟山人也这么觉得
and now Mount Weather does, too.
克拉克在维持联盟
Clarke is holding this alliance together,
没有联盟 我们打不赢这场仗
and without that, the war is lost.
可我不知道我会因此失去我的女儿
I didn't know I'd lose my daughter over it.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
你应该离开了
You should walk away.
你不知道该去哪
You don't know where you're going.
那就给我画个地图
So draw me a map.
不
No.
我跟你一起
I'm in.
好
Ok.
我需要找到无线电台 联♥系♥克拉克
I need to get to the radio so I can contact Clarke.
我们听到贾斯珀的求救信息了
We heard Jasper's S.O.S.
我帮他们一起设置的 我知道在哪
I helped them set that up. I know where it is.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
你们的人在一个个消失
your people are disappearing,
到现在为止两个不见了 蒙蒂和哈珀
Two so far-- Monty and Harper.
我以为他们在这 但是
I thought they'd be in here, but--
我想看看其他人
I want to see the others now.
宿舍在去无线电台的路上
The dorm is on the way to the radio.
-好 -等一下
- Ok. - Wait.
这里所有人都互相认识
Everyone here knows everyone.
戴上这个 把袖子卷起来
Put this on. Roll up your sleeve.
追踪芯片
Tracking chip.
我们一旦开始移♥动♥它就会触动警报
It'll trip alarms once we start moving.
我们要把它取出来
We have to take it out.
动手吧
Do it.
你是怎么知道我名字的
How'd you know what my name was before I told you?
克拉克
Clarke.
克拉克说贾斯珀一直在说
Clarke said Jasper couldn't stop talking
一个名叫玛雅的姑娘
about someone named Maya.
把这个放回你的笼子里
Put this in your cage.
我会回来救你的 我保证
I'll come back for you, I promise.
带我去见我的朋友们
Take me to my friends.
求你停下来 她太虚弱了
Please stop. She's too weak.
不要 不要 别再来了
Don't. Don't. Not again.
不要 不要
No. No!
不 不
No! No!
总统先生
Mr. President.
把它放下 离那个姑娘远一点
Put that down. Get away from that girl.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表