剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
上次战争前 韦瑟山
Before the last war, Mount Weather
是建在山里的军事基地
was a military base built within a mountain.
欢迎来到韦瑟山
Welcome to Mount Weather.
你们不是囚犯 我们救了你们
You're not prisoners. We saved you.
为什么要走啊
Then why would we want to leave?
这地方好得不真实
This place is too good to be true.
是索命者
Reapers.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
林肯在哪
Where's Lincoln?
把他加进地狱犬计划
Mark this one for the Cerberus Program.
他们会杀了他的 我们得想办法救他
They'll kill him. We have to do something.
但是我们的朋友还在外面
Our friends are out there
你得找到他们
and you need to go get them.
戴着这只表的女孩在哪
Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?!
我们走吧
Let's get moving.
我们会挖地三尺去找失踪的孩子们
We'll search high and low for the kids.
我会下令去带他们回来
I'm leading a mission to bring them back.
我会让地表人俘虏带路
I'm taking the grounder prisoner with me to guide the way.
我马上救你出来
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我们合作是唯一的机会
Our only chance is if we fight together.
我的同伴们肯定会帮忙
I know my people will help.
不要 不要啊
Oh, no, no, no.
-快 快 快 -俘虏已被制♥服♥
- Move, move, move! - Prisoner in custody.
注意警戒
Secure the perimeter!
第三队 布置一百码缓冲区
Teams of 3! 100-yard buffer!
开门
Open the gate!
你们来了多少人
How many of you are there?
我们走
Let's go!
我们带她去医疗室 快点
We gotta get her to medical. Move! Move!
等等
Wait.
俘虏必须立刻送去关押
Once the prisoner is secured.
她不是俘虏 她是我女儿
She's not a prisoner. She's my daughter.
克拉克
Clarke.
妈妈
Mom?
《地球百子》
第二季 第五集
我需要生理盐水和止血包
I need saline and a pressure dressing.
-我去拿 -没事了 宝贝
- I'm on it. - Ok, honey.
我看到你们的飞船坠毁了
I saw your ship crash.
我不在那艘飞船上 我活下来了
I wasn't on it. I'm right here.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
会没事的
She will be.
我很抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我们当时不知道她的身份
We had no idea who she was.
-你这段时间去哪了 -拜恩
- Where have you been? - Byrne...
韦瑟山
Mount Weather.
地表人把你带进韦瑟山的吗
The grounders took you to Mount Weather?
不 是山地人
No. The mountain men.
我们得去救他们
We have to get them out.
谈话到此结束了
We're not doing this right now.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-克拉克 -妈妈
- Clarke. - Mom.
还有其他人回来了吗
Did anyone else make it here?
是的 算上你有六个
Yes. 6 of you did.
芬和贝拉米吗
Finn and Bellamy?
我以为他们死了
I thought they were dead.
我以为你也死了
I thought you were dead.
我没死
Not me.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
有人告诉我
I've been told
你每天去医生那三四趟
you visit medical 3 or 4 times a day
问关于克拉克的情况
asking about Clarke.
是的 可谁也不让我见她
Yeah. No one will let me see her.
那是因为她已经不在这里了
That's because she's no longer here.
克拉克逃走了
Clarke ran away.
我曾努力想说服她
I tried to convince her
让她相信在这里是安全的
that she was safe here,
但她总是忍♥不住将身边的朋友
but she couldn't stop looking for enemies
当成自己的敌人
when she was among friends.
不好意思 我无意冒犯 可是...
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be disrespectful but..
克拉克不会就这么抛下我们走了
Clarke wouldn't just abandon us.
我也不希望是这样
I wish it wasn't the case.
为什么 你在找她吗
Why? Are you looking for her?
我不能拿我的同伴的性命去冒险
I can't risk the lives of my people
找一个根本不想回来的人
to bring back someone who doesn't want to be here.
我希望你能理解
I hope you can understand that.
我能
Yeah.
我能做的就只是
What I can do is let you go
让你自己去找她
after her yourself.
我能回来吗
Could I come back?
当然了
Of course you can.
贾斯珀 现在这里就是你的家
Jasper, this is your home now.
只要你愿意
You're welcome to stay here
这里的大门一直为你敞开
as long as you like.
做好决定就告诉我
Let me know what you decide.
直至我们最终到达地球
Until our final journey to the ground.
长官 俘虏拒绝喝水
Sir. Prisoner's refusing water.
如果你不喝
If you don't drink,
你会死的
you'll die.
如果你死了
And if you die,
你就不能帮我阻止杀戮
you won't be able to help me stop the killing.
你为什么会觉得他想阻止杀戮
What makes you think he wants to stop the killing?
我相信他们得以生存下来
I have to believe they didn't survive down here
不会是靠一直战斗...
all this time by fighting...
只要有更好的办法
when there was a better way.
走了
Come on.
对不起还要绑着你
Sorry about the rope.
那就松开我
至少我们知道他不是哑巴
At least we know he can talk.
我也想
I wish I could.
我就知道
I knew it.
我们的话他一句都听不懂
He doesn't understand a word we're saying.
这是策略
It's a tactic.
如果我们认为他不会说英文
If we think he doesn't speak English,
我们就不会试图从他嘴里套出什么
we won't expect him to tell us anything.
恕我直言 长官 那为什么我们就相信
Due respect sir, then why do we expect him
他会带我们去见他的长官
to lead us to his commander
而不是领我们进陷阱
and not into a trap?
我们不相信
We don't.
这就是奇妙之处
And that's the beauty of it.
不管他是想要杀了我们
Whether he wants to kill us
还是要跟我们和平相处
or help us make peace,
不论哪种
either way...
对他来说
it's in his best interest
带我们回营地都是最好的选择
to take us to his camp.
我以为你被议会除名了
I thought you got thrown off the council.
这是法官的胸针
It's the chancellor's pin.
等等 你
Wait, you?
没错
Yeah.
塞隆尼斯死了
Thelonious didn't make it,
凯恩前两天也走了
and Kane left two days ago
他为了救你和其他人回来
to try to make peace with the grounders
试图与地表人谋求和平
to get you and the others back.
我跟你说了 地表人没有抓我们
I told you. The grounders don't have us.
我睡多久了
How long have I been asleep?
大概十个小时
About 10 hours.
克拉克 慢点
Oh, hey, Clarke, slow down.
你还没好
It's too soon.
妈妈 我们得行动起来反抗韦瑟山
Mom, we need to move against Mount Weather.
这里有多少守卫
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表