剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
而从现在开始我得背负这后果
Now I get to live with it.
你还是觉得休战不是个好主意吧
You still think this truce is a bad idea, don't you?
我觉得我们的同伴正身陷险地
I think we're wasting time with politics
而我们却在浪费时间玩政♥治♥
while our friends are in trouble.
我们需要他们的军队才能去韦瑟山 贝拉米
We need their army to get to Mount Weather, Bellamy,
你很清楚这一点
and you know it.
他们的军队从来都没有
Their army has been getting their ass kicked
赢过山地人
by Mount Weather forever.
我们需要有内应
What we need is an inside man,
跟我们通风报信
someone to be our eyes and ears.
不行 太危险了
Forget it. It's too dangerous.
克拉克 既然你有办法出来
Clarke, if you can make it out,
我就有办法进去
I can make it in.
我说不行
I said no.
我不受你命令
Since I don't take orders from you,
给我个更好的理由吧
I'm gonna need a better reason.
我不能也失去你 好吗
I can't lose you, too, ok?
别担心了 古斯塔斯
像你一直对我说的
所有的结盟都有风险
这和统一十二支部落不同
这些天空人不一样
相对于我们 他们更像山地人
这可能会毁了我们的联盟
我们的联盟 还是我
你就是联盟 司令
那就尽忠职守 好好保护我
简单汇报一下
Brief me.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
司令官的军队没有攻击方舟人
The commander's force never attacked the Ark.
相反 今晨六点
Instead, at 0600 this morning,
他们撤进了这片森林
they withdrew into these woods here.
外来人从来不会撤退 中尉
Outsiders never withdraw, lieutenant.
的确如此 但在这位司令官的统治下
No, sir, but under this commander,
他们可以结盟
they do make alliances.
所以他们结盟了吗
Is that what happened here?
还不清楚 长官
It's unclear, sir,
但这是我们需要考虑的可能性之一
but it's a possibility we need to consider.
长官 如果说外来人
Sir, if this is an alliance
和方舟人结成了同盟
between the outsiders and the Ark,
我们有办法破坏它
there are things we can do to break it.
我们让他们自相残杀
We let them kill each other
这样他们就不会过来
so they don't come here
救他们的同伴了
to take their people back.
我不在乎他们有多少人
I don't care how many men they have.
他们攻不破我们的防护系统
They will not get past our defenses.
长官 我们不该轻视此威胁
Sir, we shouldn't take this threat lightly.
没有轻视 中尉
We're not, lieutenant.
我把话晾在这里
You have my word on that.
没有什么能阻止我们
Nothing is gonna stop us
重新回到地表
from getting to the ground.
唐家村
克拉克 在我们这边更安全
Clarke, it's safer on our side.
我们得相信他们 贝拉米
We need to trust them, Bellamy.
没什么阵营之分了
There are no more sides.
我们得谈谈亚哈
We need to talk about Jaha.
我不能把他永远关起来
I can't keep him locked up forever.
或许我该鞭笞他
Maybe I should shocklash him.
我本想建议放了他的
I was gonna suggest a pardon.
克拉克是幸存者
Clarke is a survivor.
这个难关她也能平安度过的
She'll get through this, too.
纳特罗拉
Natrona.
"纳特罗拉"
"Natrona"?
"叛徒"的意思
Traitor.
我的同伴惧怕我
My people fear me.
他们觉得索命者还在我体内
They think the reaper is still inside.
你可以告诉我
You can talk to me
到底发生了什么
about what happened.
我不能
I can't.
你不是那个怪物
You're not that monster.
但愿你是对的吧
I hope you're right.
开门
武器
Weapons.
在进去之前得先交出武器
We need to disarm before we enter.
司令
检查完毕
司令 司令 欢迎回来
为什么带他们来这里
杀了天空人
凶手滚回家去
天空人夺走了我的一切
我的妻子
我的孩子
让开
这里不欢迎凶手
司令 让他住手吧
Commander, stop him.
拜托 他们会把这个也怪罪在我们头上的
Please. They'll blame us for this, too.
留他一命
天空人现在会和我们同行
The sky people march with us now.
如果有谁想要从中作梗
Anyone who tries to stop that
就是一死
will pay with their life.
好热烈的欢迎
Warm welcome.
就在这里
Right here.
通讯线在这堵墙里
The communication lines are behind this wall.
够大了吗
Big-ass enough for you?
等等 他们会听见的
Wait. They'll hear you.
这是我们的计划 我就知道
This was the plan. I knew it.
她怕失去血液供应
She's afraid of losing her blood supply.
不需要你看我顺眼 米勒
Look. You don't have to like me, Miller,
对于我的同伴的所作所为
and you can blame me all you want
你要怎么骂我都行
for what my people are doing,
但我在努力弥补
but I'm trying to make things right.
那就别挡着老子的路
Then get the hell out of my way.
等五秒
5 seconds.
五秒后会怎么样
What happens in 5 seconds?
米勒发现自己有多蠢
Miller realizes what a dick he is?
有朋友欠我个人情
Friend owed me a favor.
是时候搞破坏了
Time it to the blasts.
中头彩了
Jackpot.
唐家村的亡魂们
愿你们在火中
净化过去的苦痛
"唐家屯的亡魂们
"People of tondc,
愿你们在火中 净化过去的苦痛”
In fire, we cleanse the pain of the past."
克拉克
Clarke...
你的战斗已经结束了
我在设置它 让它能反复向方舟的频道
I've set it up to play our SOS
播放我们的求救信♥号♥♥
on a loop over the Arkwide channel.
如果我能搞得定
If I can get it to transmit,
一定会有人听到的
somebody is bound to hear it.
听起来不太妙啊
Oh, that don't sound good.
我听过这个
I've heard this
在返程飞船的黑匣子里
on the black box of the exodus ship
就在它坠毁之前
right before it crashed.
是他们害返程飞船坠毁的
They crashed the exodus ship.
扰乱信♥号♥♥
Jamming signal.
他们现在在扰乱什么
What are they jamming now?
扰乱一切
Everything,
可能是为了阻止我们的同伴相互通讯
probably to keep our people from talking to each other.
我们彻底完蛋了吗
Are we totally screwed?
不是彻底
I wouldn't say totally.
我也失去了特别的人
I lost someone special to me, too.
她叫科斯提娅
Her name was Costia.
她被冰之国抓走了
She was captured by the ice nation,
他们的女王觉得她知道我的秘密
whose queen believed she knew my secrets.
因为她是我的人...
Because she was mine...
他们对她严刑拷打 杀了她
They tortured her, killed her,
还砍下了她的脑袋
cut off her head.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我永远都不能从伤痛中恢复过来
I thought I'd never get over the pain,
但我没事了
but I did.
怎么做到的
How?
我认识到它的本质...
By recognizing it for what it is...
是软弱
weakness.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表