剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Thelonious, please, she's just an innocent girl.
他做出了选择
他交给我了
我已经听到我想听的了
是 司令官
原来你就是司令官
You're the commander?
我对你的了解足够多了
I've learned much about you.
显然你的意图是可敬的
It's clear your intentions are honorable.
你对和平的渴望也是真切的
Your desire for peace is true.
放开他
我们稍后再谈
Later we will talk.
在此期间 你的朋友要去给我们捎个信
In the meantime, your friend will be used to send a message.
不行
No.
不 不 别带他走 住手
No. No. Don't take him. Stop!
别打了 别打了 求求你们
Stop! Stop! Please!
那场屠♥杀♥必须有一个交代
The massacre must be answered.
血债必须血偿
Blood must have blood.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you're ready for this?
好吧 引他过来 其余的我来处理
Ok. Draw him in. I'll do the rest.
林肯
Lincoln!
林肯
Lincoln!
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
-对不起 -看这里
- I'm sorry. - Hey!
接下来怎么办
Now what?
我们把他带回去
Now we take him home.
毒雾消散了
The fog has cleared.
克拉克
Clarke?
那些人甚至手无寸铁
They were unarmed.
我们该离开了
We have to go.
我甚至都已经不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我也不认识我自己了
Neither do I.
我们变成什么了
What have we become?
全部准备好了 蒙蒂
And you're all set, Monty.
全身麻醉很快就会起作用
The general anesthetic will take effect shortly.
你马上就会进入无意识状态
You won't feel a thing.
你现在是有多兴奋呢
How high are you right now?
我几乎已经可以不在乎
Oh, I almost don't care that
脖子上那根六英寸长的针了
there's a 6-inch spike in my neck.
我必须承认我非常佩服 贾斯珀
I must say I'm impressed, Jasper,
并且十分感激你
and deeply grateful.
这只是第一批 先生
These are just the first, sir.
还有更多人会来
More will come.
这一点我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
您先救了我们 不是吗
You saved us, right?
这仅是我们力所能及的
It's the least we could do.
看到了吗 医生
You see, doctor?
那就是我们的未来
That's our future.
你只需要对我们的人道互助精神多一点点信念
You just have to have a little faith in our shared humanity.
但愿他们都会如此顺从
I hope they're all this compliant.
不用担心她 爸爸
Don't worry about her, dad.
晴医生从来都不愿承认自己的错误
Dr. Tsing isn't big on admitting when she's wrong.
但是我必须向你承认
But I got to hand it to you.
我们目前这种治疗方法的疗效前所未有
We're getting the most effective treatments we've ever had,
这全归功于您的好言相劝
and it's all because you asked nicely.
你以为我蠢吗
You think I'm stupid?
告诉我这次差点害死玛雅的泄漏事件
Tell me you weren't behind the breach
不是你在背后操控的
that almost killed Maya.
我没有
I wasn't.
爸爸 我是不会 我是不会那样做的
Dad, I wouldn't... I wouldn't do that.
我爱你 凯奇
I love you, Cage,
爆♥炸♥之后 这间办公室
and there's been a Wallace in this office
出了个叫华♥莱♥士♥的总统
since the bombs,
如果被我发现你在说谎
but if I find out that you're lying,
那么将不会有第二个华♥莱♥士♥总统出现
there won't be one after me.
我说得够清楚了吗
Am I making myself clear?
我好爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
好了 可以安全说话了
Ok, it's safe to talk.
我们赢回了一些时间
We bought ourselves some time,
但现在我们得招募一些同伴
but we're gonna need to recruit some of the others,
不过只能是信得过的人
only people we trust.
确切地说 我们还有多少时间呢
How much more time are we talking about buying here? Exactly.
时间足够克拉克救我们出去了
Long enough for Clarke to break us out.
我们甚至都不知道克拉克是否活着
We don't even know if Clarke's still alive.
她一定还活着
She has to be.
那她最好快点儿行动
Well, then she better hurry the hell up.
贝拉米和奥克塔维亚
Bellamy and Octavia?
他们知道到这里集♥合♥
They know to rendezvous here.
你试过无线电吗
Have you tried to radio?
-信♥号♥♥发不出去 -你们还没炸掉信♥号♥♥塔
- Still jammed. - You didn't blow the tower.
雷文找到了一种办法可以窃听韦瑟山
Raven figured out a way that we could listen to Mount Weather.
要是把天线炸掉 我们就做不到了
If we took out the antenna, we wouldn't be able to do that.
其它方舟空间站怎么办
What about the other Ark stations?
我们不知道他们是否幸存下来
We don't know if they made it.
我们现在只知道
What we do know is that 47 of our people
有47个同伴被囚禁在那座山里
are being held prisoner on that mountain.
我们得把他们救出来
We're gonna get them out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们都受到了战争的伤害 芬
We all have battle scars, Finn.
坚强点
Suck it up...
你需要自己振作起来
And build a brace for yours.
救命
Help!
留在这里 法官
Stay here, Chancellor.
救命
Help me!
把手举起来
Show us your hands.
把枪放下
Stand down.
塞隆尼斯
Thelonious.
我有一个口信
I have a message
来自司令官
from the commander.
离开
Leave...
或者灭亡
Or die.
我们还剩两天时间
We have two days.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表