剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
You pull me off work detail.
你给我提供食物
You offer me food.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
每个人都该有第二次机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
所以我们当初才会
That's why we sent the 100
将你们百子送至地球
to the earth in the first place.
说得真是冠冕堂皇
What a load of crap.
你根本对我们不屑一顾
You didn't give a damn about us.
你现在依然如此
You still don't.
所以你没有努力去救
That's why you're not fighting for those kids
那些困在韦瑟山的孩子们
in Mount Weather.
我得以大局为重
I have to think of everyone.
我知道你不想听这些
I know you don't want to hear this,
但有时 你不得不牺牲少数
but sometimes you have to sacrifice a few
来成全多数
to save the many.
如我所说 就算是最黑暗的举动
Like I said, good can come
也可能带来好结果
out of even the darkest acts.
那你记住我今天的话
Then you can take it from me
这么做不会有好结果的
that no good has come from any of this.
我被赦免了 也洗心革面
I was pardoned, slate wiped clean.
但大家还是把我当人♥渣♥
I'm still treated like dirt.
你犯了错 我也是
You made mistakes. So have I.
我和你不一样 法官
Well, I'm nothing like you, Chancellor.
是吗
No?
我们早该死很多次了
We both should've died several times over.
我们都受到过地表人的严刑拷打
We both have suffered at the hands of the Grounders.
我们都被自己的同伴
We both have been betrayed and imprisoned
背叛和监禁过
by our own people.
所以我们都没有容身之处了
So there's no place for either of us, then.
真是太好了
Great.
我还以为你要鼓励我的呢
Thought you were supposed to be inspiring.
有个地方 能容下我们所有的人
There is a place for all of us.
我第一次着陆的时候 遇见了一个女人
When I first landed on the earth, I met a woman
她说在死亡地带的另一头
who spoke of a place beyond the dead zone,
有个地方能接纳所有的人
a place where everyone is accepted...
一座光之城
A City of Light.
听起来像是个童话故事
Heh. That sounds like a fairy tale.
或是第二次的机会
Or a second chance.
你都不能确定这是不是真的
You don't even know if it's real.
你说得没错 我不知道 但我相信
You're right-- I don't--but I believe.
好吧
Ok.
这样对你也好 法官大人
Well, that's good for you, Chancellor.
非常好
Very good.
我会找到的 约翰
I'm gonna find it, John...
一旦我找到了
And once I do,
我会回来带我的同伴们回家
I'm gonna come back and lead my people home.
为什么不走了
Why are we stopping?
你还好吗
You ok?
他们一打开入口
A soon as they open the intake doors,
我们就攻击
we attack.
别让门关上了
Do not let it close.
等杀光了他们 你就进去
Once they're all dead, you go in.
我会伪装成你逃跑的样子
I'll make it look like you escaped.
-你一进去 -我知道
- Once you're inside-- - I know.
又一支突袭队
Another raider party.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们得回去 只有这个办法
We have to go back. It's the only way.
回去 不行
Go back? No way.
那里有三人 或许四个
There's 3, maybe 4.
我们可以打倒他们的
We can fight our way through.
这是千载难逢的好机会
We'll never get a better chance than this.
我以为自己能做到 但我做不到
I thought I could do this, but I can't.
-到此为止了 -不 还有机会
- It's over. - No. It's not.
我们可以加入他们 听我说
We can join them. Listen to me.
等他们拿出药
When they bring out the red,
你就抢下来 赶紧跑
you grab it, and you run like hell.
索命者会大发雷霆
The reapers will go nuts,
地表人会四散逃跑
The grounders will run,
山地人就得想办法解决
and the mountain men have to deal with it.
没人会去寻找一个
No one will be looking for a grounder
跑进山里的地表人
running into the mountain.
我说了不行
I said no!
还手
Fight back.
他们会认为我想逃跑
They'll think I'm trying to escape.
他想逃跑
他是我的
把他绑到木头上
吃吧
Eat.
补充体力
Get strong.
只有这样我们才能赢
Only then will we win this war.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这都是你的功劳
You did this.
不客气 别搞砸了
You're welcome. Don't blow it.
野猪都比你身手好
The boar put up more of a fight than you.
看来你已经交到朋友了
I see you're making friends.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
等我们救回你的朋友
What do you think is gonna happen
你觉得会发生什么
once we get your friends back?
眼下我们目的相同
For now, we have a common goal,
但终有一天 这场战争会结束
but one day, this war is gonna end.
到那时怎么办
What then?
有话直说
Just get to the point.
我们不了解他们
We know so little about them.
他们尊重你
You've earned their respect.
我需要你替我观察 了解他们
I need you to be my eyes and ears.
你想让我当间谍
You're asking me to be a spy?
我在请求你
I'm asking you
为你的同伴警惕留心
to look out for your people.
我很留心
I am.
你们成功赶来真是太好了
Glad you could make it.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
我们要去光之城
We're going to the city of light.
现在就出发吗
You're going now?
你可能会死在路上
There's a million ways to die out there.
如果大限未到 没人能害你
Well, if it's not your time, nothing can kill you,
但若大限已到 大不了就是小命一条
but if it is your time, it only takes one.
是啊 你有地图吗
Right. You even have a map?
没有
No.
那你们怎么知道往哪走
Then how do you know where you're going?
我们不知道 但我不会被恐惧左右
We don't, but I will not be ruled by fear.
你不希望再被当做罪人看待
You want to stop being treated like a criminal,
那你就得不再把自己当成一个罪人
then you have to stop thinking that that's all you are.
和我一起做出这个改变 约翰·墨菲
Take this leap of faith with me, John Murphy,
让我带你去见识
and let me show you there's so much more
比这精彩万分的世界
for you than this.
别紧张
It's ok.
你很安全
You're safe.
-你的胳膊怎么样了 -疼着呢
- How's your arm? - Hurts.
我们该走了
We should go.
那个笼子困不住它
That cage won't hold forever.
等一下
Wait.
我说错了 克拉克
I was wrong about you, Clarke.
你的内心一点也不软弱
Your heart shows no sign of weakness.
笼子困不住
The cage won't hold.
我知道怎么打败韦瑟山了
I think I know how to take Mount Weather.
我们一直想攻进去
We've been trying to get inside,
但我们的人已经在内部了
but they've already let us in.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的军队已经锁在
Your army is already there
那里的笼子里了
locked in cages.
我们只需要有个内应
We just need someone on the inside
放他们出来
to let them out.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表