剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我不能让她死
I can't just let her die.
根据休战条款
Under the terms of the truce,
地表人禁止踏足韦瑟山周围地界
the lands surrounding the mountain are forbidden.
如果你违反了
If you violate this,
莱克萨绝不会去救你
Lexa will never take you back.
奥克塔维亚做出了她的选择
Octavia made her choice.
现在该你做出选择了
Now you make yours.
-你 -谢谢
- You? - Thank you.
先生 埃莫森中尉回来了
Sir, Lieutenant Emerson is back.
请你去宿舍
You're needed in the dorm.
好
Ok.
让他们跪下
On their knees.
天哪
Oh, God!
跪下
Down.
我方伤亡如何
We take any losses?
不如他们惨重 长官
Not as many as they did, Sir.
恐怕被治愈的是士兵里
I'm afraid I'm the only one left
只剩我还活着了
who's been cured.
有些孩子还没找到
Some of the kids are still missing.
如果你愿意 我可以带一小队人穿上防护服
If you'd like, I'll take a team in hazmats
搜索其他楼层
and sweep the other levels.
不 不用白费性命了
No. No more wasted lives.
四十八小时后 我们都将回到地面
In 48 hours, we will all be on the ground.
把头套拿掉
Take off the hoods.
不
No.
-爸爸 -纳特
- Dad? - Nate!
不 混♥蛋♥
No! You bastards!
你们到底在做些什么
What is wrong with you people?
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
她说的是克拉克
She's talking about Clarke.
很抱歉不得不走到这一步
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
-他死了 -没关系
- He's dead. - That's OK.
我们已经取出了所有骨髓
We've already got all of the marrow.
警卫 我们需要换一个
Guards, we need another one.
下一个就她了
She's next.
不不 取我的 别碰她
No. No. Take me. Don't touch her!
-别碰她 -滚开
- Don't touch her! - Get off.
别碰她 别碰她
Don't touch her! Don't touch her!
求你了 不要
Please. No.
好吧 拿皮带
All right. Get a strap.
开始吧
Let's go.
求你们了 不要这样
Please. Please don't.
按住她 把她按住了
Hold her! Hold her down!
不要 放开我
No! Get off me!
拜托不要
Please don't.
不要
No...
不 不要
No, no...no!
你好 克拉克
Hello, Clarke.
总统先生 我们又需要您的帮助了
Sir, we need your help again.
别担心 我从大厅的电缆箱里
It's ok. I took out the camera
把摄像头都关了
from the junction box in the hall.
我们可以畅所欲言
We can talk freely.
本来也不会有人在监视
No one's watching, anyway.
拜你们所赐 他们都在五层
Thanks to you, they're all on level 5.
-可你不在 -对 我不在
- You're not. - No. I'm not.
拜托 我们没多少时间了
Please. We don't have much time.
我们需要一个不用造成任何人员伤亡
We need a way to get our people out of this mountain
就能救出我们同伴的办法
without killing everyone.
他不会帮助我们的
He's not gonna help us.
你们切断了电源 置山里所有人
You cut the power, risking the lives
于危险之中
of everyone in this mountain.
我的人♥民♥ 甚至包括帮助过你们的人
My people, even the ones who helped you.
我们知道他们在五层很安全
We knew they'd be safe on level 5.
我们特地不摧毁涡轮机
We made sure not to destroy the turbines
就是让你们今后可以修复
so you could repair them.
我们才是好人 不是你们
We're the good guys here, not you.
告诉我 如果我放了你们的人
Tell me, if we released your people
也放了他们的 那我的人会怎么样
and theirs, what would've happened to mine?
你能带我们去指挥中心吗
Can you get us into the command center?
我们需要知道五层的情况
We need to see what's happening on level 5.
-没问题 -我们走
- No problem. - Let's go.
无论你是否愿意 你都得帮助我们
You're gonna help us, whether you like it or not.
那是...
That's...
约翰 我来帮你
John, let me help you.
我不需要你的任何帮助
I don't want anything from you.
行了 你幸存下来了
Come on. You're a survivor.
我们都是幸存者
We both are.
随你说什么 你就自欺欺人
Whatever you have to tell yourself
安慰自己吧 法官大人
feel better, Chancellor.
那里就是我们命运之所在 约翰
Our destiny... is out there, John.
那克雷格的命运又在何处
And what about Craig's destiny?
我们是牺牲少数而保存多数
We sacrificed a few to save the many.
知道吗 你说得对
You know, you're right.
我不会轻易死掉
I am a survivor...
正因如此
which is exactly why
我也不再追随你了
I am done following you.
我要走自己的路
I'll go my own way.
你爱去哪就自己去吧
You can go whichever the hell way you want.
约翰 约翰
John. John!
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点儿
Get the hell away from me.
你失血过多了 不要动
You lost too much blood. Be still!
听见那声音了吗
Did you hear that?
无论你是何方神圣 我们需要你的帮助
Please, whoever you are, we need your help.
别走 别走
Wait! Wait!
约翰
John...
我撑不住了 你走吧 好吗
I can't make it. Just go, all right?
你想走 你我都心知肚明
We both know you want to.
我会回来找你的 约翰
I'll come back for you, John.
你说的希望之地就是狗屁
Your promised land sucks!
我说过 这里空无一人
I told you, there's no one here.
抱歉我们不相信你说的话
Sorry if we don't take your word for it.
你为什么不和你的人一起去五层
Why aren't you with your people on level 5?
我做了那么多错事
After what I've done,
他们可以重获自♥由♥ 我不能
they can be free. I can't.
解脱是需要付出代价的
Deliverance comes at a cost.
用我一人 换他们无忧
I bear it so they don't have to.
不是凯奇
It wasn't Cage.
和地表人做交易
It was your idea to make the deal
是你的主意
with the Grounders.
搞定 打开了
We're in. Got it.
没人了 他说的是实话
It's clear. He's telling the truth.
好
Ok.
我们把监控打开
Let's get the monitors up.
快点 我们得快 她快喘不上气了
Come on. We have to hurry. She's out of air.
首先 你得关上大门
First, you need to close the door.
时间所剩无几
Time to spare.
她安全了 我们现在能走了吗
She's safe. Could we go now?
我会没事的
I'll be ok.
听着 我不会丢下你的
Look. I'm not leaving you.
-贾斯珀 -她是没死 但是不安全
- Jasper. - She's alive, but she's not safe.
凯奇知道我帮助你们
Cage knows I helped you guys.
他在五层
He's on level 5.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我们干掉凯奇
We kill Cage.
算上我
I'm in.
指挥中心已经激活了
I think command center is live.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那是雷文吗
Is that Raven?
妈妈
Mom.
让他们住手 立刻
Tell them to stop now.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表