剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
这周我们一天要练习两次
相信我 我需要我的睡眠
因为你♥爸♥的训练要逼死我了
我去和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
不要
我该走了
我会补偿你的
Look, I'll make it up to you.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
没事
恭喜你找到了工作
谢谢
Thanks.
其实不算是文身师的工作
It's not exactly a tattoo artist job.
倒不如说是当文身学徒
It's more like a tattoo apprentice.
但你在北♥京♥的时候是个艺术家
在这里获得一席之地
It's a little harder than I was expecting
比我想象中的要难
to get a chair out here.
显然人们需要英文推荐信
Apparently people want references in English.
你就是个传奇 北♥京♥的那个外国人 记得吗
用不了多久 你就会有一席之地了
达芙妮
Daphne.
雪莉
Hey, Sharee!
你好吗 一切还顺利吧
How are you? How is everything?
重磅消息 我在体育部找到了份工作
Bomb. I got a job in the athletic department,
看来这个季度我会负责做荣誉名册
and it looks like I'll make the Dean's list this quarter.
好棒
Awesome.
那你呢 世界环游家
But how about you, world traveler?
从中国回来怎么样
How's being back from China?
还行
It's okay.
昨晚我和我前男友参加了一个派对
I went to a party with my ex-boyfriend last night.
那个 我看到了
Oh, that. Yeah, I saw.
你看到照片了
You saw the picture?
我想校园里每一个人都看到了
I think everyone on campus did.
冒犯到你了吗
Were you offended?
也没有
Not really.
我明白大家为什么不高兴
I get why people are upset,
但是我不会让这些影响我的
but I don't let stuff like that get to me.
但愿每个人都像你这样
I wish everyone felt that way.
一个傻孩子的行为不值得我浪费时间
Some kid acting like a fool is not worth my time.
我要做点什么
I gotta do something.
我不能就这样干坐着 看着大家
I can't just sit around and watch people
中伤我和明戈 好像他们
say these awful things about me and Mingo
就了解我们似的
as if they know us.
我是不在意 但确实会有人在意
Look, I'm not sweating it, but some people are.
作堪萨斯分校的黑人孩子 并不容易
Being a black kid at UMKC can be... complicated.
作为朋友 我要告诉你
As a friend, I'm telling you...
你最好别去搅和这件事
the best thing you can do is try to stay out of it.
第九局 一振
Bottom of the ninth, one out.
伯哈根抛出一个卡特球
Saberhagen throws a cutter,
三垒击球入洞
and the ball gets hit into the hole at third.
常规地面球 没问题
Routine ground ball, no problem.
可是球反弹 越过了游击手的手套
But the ball takes a bad hop over the shortstop's glove.
-不是吧 -这时
- No! - And in that moment,
我在想体育馆里的每一个人
I am thinking what every single person
都在想
in that stadium is thinking,
这下变成无安打赛局了
"There goes our no-hitter."
然后呢
So what happened?
我跳到左边 截住了球
So I dive to my left, stab the ball in the hop,
一屁♥股♥坐在了泥泞中
sitting on my ass in the dirt,
来了个双杀 球赛结束 我们赢了
turn the double play, game over, we win.
-厉害 -这是真事 我当时在场
- Wow. - True story, I was there.
好像
I don't think
余下的整个赛季 我的啤酒都是别人请的
I bought myself a beer for the entire rest of the season.
难以置信
That's unbelievable.
我想那个胜利纪念球还在我的办公室里
You know what? I do believe I have that game ball in my office.
整个85年的皇家棒球队员都在上面签名了
Signed by the entire '85 Royals team.
我去看看能不能找到
Let me see if I can find it.
克里斯 谢谢你来和我们谈谈
Chris, thanks for sitting down with us.
我看得出约翰很喜欢你
I can tell that John's becoming a big fan.
他真的很酷
He seems really cool.
我只是想做出正确的决定
I just... I just want to make the right decision with this move,
知道吗
you know?
真的很遗憾听说你婶婶的情况不好
I'm really sorry to hear that your aunt is not doing well.
约翰和我说是她养大你的
John tells me that she raised you?
是的
Yeah. Yeah, she did,
我和我弟弟两个人
me and my little brother both.
我想你知道
Well, I want you to know
我向你保证 我会竭尽全力
that you have my promise that I will do everything in my power
确保你能陪在她身边
to make sure you can be there for her.
有需要尽管说
Whatever you need.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm really glad to hear that.
因为如果我决定去堪萨斯分校
Because if I'm gonna make this move to UMKC,
我就需要一些东西
you know, I'm gonna need some things.
最主要的是一辆车
The main thing being a car.
好
Uh, okay.
这可以理解
That's understandable,
但你也知道
but you do know that
我们是不可能给你买♥♥辆车的
it is not possible for us to buy you a car?
显然这有违全国大学体育协会的规定
It is in clear violation of NCAA rules.
是吗
Really?
因为我昨天去的学校要给我提供
You know, because the school I visited yesterday
福特野马汽车
is offering up a Mustang.
我只是需要能两地来回
I just gotta be able to get back and forth,
这也是为了照顾我婶婶
you know, on account of my auntie.
我们当然会解决你的交通需求
Well, we will absolutely take care of your transportation needs.
我会保证你可以乘坐穿梭巴士
I will make sure that you have access to shuttles
或是找个志愿者司机 尽量满足你的需求
or volunteer drivers... whatever you need.
我想你没明白我的话
Yeah, I don't think you get what I'm saying.
我要一辆车
I want a car.
我整理了一些数字给你们看
I put together some numbers for you guys to look at.
我们必须提高裂痕杯每日收入的百分之十
We have to raise the Cracked Mug's daily revenue
才能通过这个项目
by 10% to pass the project.
这里生意很不错啊
This place does solid business.
你在阿富汗失去了视力吗
Did you lose your vision in Afghanistan?
现在才八点 而这里却静得像墓地
It's only 8:00 and this place is like a graveyard.
我们会吸收新客户的
So we'll recruit fresh customers.
我们可以办一个堪萨斯分校之夜
We could do a UMKC night,
分发门票奖 做些馈赠卡
hand out door prizes, do reward cards.
我们的利润必须提升百分之十
We have to up profits by 10%.
举办学♥习♥班♥
Hosting a study session
是没法带来那么多客户的
isn't gonna bring in that kind of cash flow.
但愿我们在军事基地附近
I wish we were near a military base.
我服役时有一晚点了五杯浓缩咖啡
I downed five espressos a night when I was in active duty.
游戏迷也是如此
So do gamers.
这也许行得通
That could work.
我们可以弄个电竞之夜
We could do a video game night.
在这里放些游戏机
Get some machines in here,
办游戏比赛并收取少许费用
charge a small fee for a tournament.
我喜欢这个主意
I love that idea.
我可以叫来一些人站门口
I can get some people in the door,
确保我们吸引来的是一群契合人群
make sure we're drawing in the right kind of crowd.
我来搞定特殊活动许可证
Then I'll handle the special event permit.
很好 就这么定了
Great. Let's do it.
这些孩子 他们在 那什么来着
And these kids, they're on... what is it?
-流言匪语 -对
- Chat Bandit. - Yes!
他们正是整个政♥治♥文化的害群之马
Okay, they're exactly what's wrong with this whole PC culture.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
比起那种穿的像 不管什么样的孩子
The real world our there is a lot more offensive
真实世界要更有攻击性得多
than some kid dressed up like... whoever that is.
请问一下 你在这里上学吗
Excuse me, you go here?
在请♥愿♥书上签个名吧
Sign our petition?
免除格雷格·施明戈的舍监职务
格雷格·施明戈是黑尼斯宿舍的一名舍监
Greg Shimingo is an RA in Hanes Dorm.
他显然长♥期♥具有种族偏见
Apparently, he's got a long history of bigotry.
什么
What?
不是这样的
That's not true.
我曾住在那里 我了解他
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表