剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
But still! You took a big chance.
因为我相信你
Because I believed in you.
谢谢
Thank you.
1985年吃豆人小姐啊
The 1985 Ms. Pac-Man champ, huh?
这说明你至少有...
That must make you at least--
别说
Stop it.
你还是不懂 瓦斯克斯
You're not getting it, Vasquez.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你的年龄对我从来不重要
Your age has never mattered to me.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你也喜欢我
And you like me.
是的
I do.
肯定还有其他有前途的孩子的
There must be some other prospects.
我打了无数电♥话♥了
I made a thousand calls.
季中就是很难 你知道吗
It's just hard mid-season, you know?
克里斯这样的人才可遇不可求
The situation with Chris was really unique.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
但那孩子那个态度你又能怎么办
With that kid's attitude, what are you gonna do?
但我跟你说
But you know what?
你做得很好
You've been great.
我会想到办法的
I'll figure something out.
希望我这么晚来没有打扰你们
I hope it's okay that I came by so late.
只是想把这个给你
Just wanted to give you this.
你签了意向书
Your signed letter of intent.
我们好激动
We are thrilled.
你做的选择是对的 孩子
You made the right decision, son.
因为其实我没有选择了
Turns out it was my only decision.
全国大学生体育协会发现那所学校要给我车
The NCAA found out the other school was offering me a car,
今天中午撤销了我的录取资格
and well, they rescinded their offer this afternoon.
不会吧
Oh, no.
对此我真的不是很遗憾
Well, I can't say I'm sorry to hear that.
我对你可是期望很高呢 克里斯
I got big plans for you, Chris.
你在这里会开心的 我保证
You're gonna be happy here. I'll see to it.
一定的
Absolutely.
希望吧
I hope so.
因为我很需要这个机会
'Cause I need this.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
知道我们多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky we are?
此事与幸运无关
Luck had nothing to do with it.
举报电♥话♥是你打的啊
You made that phone call?
现在我真的很感激你超人的道德标准了
I am really enjoying your fierce sense of morality right now.
这是干什么
What is all of this?
我们不能再回中国
所以我想那就把中国搬来这里吧
艾丽斯 你没事吧 我一直在联♥系♥你
Iris, are you okay? I've been texting you.
我知道
I know.
等等 你在生我的气吗
Hang on, are you mad at me?
-你觉得呢 -等等
- Are you kidding? - Hold on.
跟我说清楚啊
Talk to me.
我不想跟你说话 我已经看过你的文章了
I don't want to talk to you. I read your article.
那你为什么还生气 我维护了你啊
Then why are you acting like this? I defended you.
你根本就是在维护明戈的言论自♥由♥
You basically said Mingo's right to free speech
比我在大学拥有安全的环境重要
trumps my need to have a safe space on campus.
拜托 大学本来就不是什么安全的地方
Come on, college isn't supposed to be a safe space.
我们来这里本身就是为了接受智力的挑战
The whole reason we're here is to be challenged intellectually.
我说的不是智力上的挑战 达芙妮
I'm not talking about intellectual safety, Daphne.
对你来说这只是个有趣的学术辩论
For you this is all just some fun academic debate,
但我说的是我的安全感
but I'm talking about my emotional safety.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不管我去哪 我都必须提高警惕
Everywhere I go on campus, I have to be on guard.
我必须 穿上盔甲
I have to put on this-- like, this armor
保护我不受一些你看不到的东西的伤害
to protect me from stuff you don't see.
比如什么
Like what?
比如当我醒来
Like when I woke up
看到我门上贴着一幅联盟国国旗的画
to find a little tiny drawing of the confederate flag on my door.
比如兄弟会的人
Like when a frat guy told us
跟我说他们的派对 只欢迎美女
their party was for "Hot girls only,"
其实意思是只欢迎白人
but they really meant white girls.
比如我的地理老师开野蛮人的玩笑时
Like when my Geology professor made a joke about "Savages"
-就直白地盯着我 -天呐
- and looked right at me. - Oh my god.
或者 比如那天晚上 当我回家
Or, like the other night, when I got home
发现我的舍监在开黑人的玩笑
and my RA was making fun of black people.
-艾丽斯 -宿舍是我的家
- Iris-- -The dorm is my home.
是我睡觉的地方 是一个
It's where I sleep. It's the place I'm supposed
我需要脱下盔甲的地方
to be able to take off that armor.
但你就因为
But you're moving out
一个人说了伤你的话就要搬出来吗
because one guy wore something that upset you?
不
No.
我搬出来是因为这个人是我的舍监
I'm moving out because that guy was my RA,
是那个本该保护我的人
the person who's supposed to protect me,
而对此我完全无可作为
and there's nothing I can do about it.
我受够了没有发言权的日子
I'm tired of not having a voice.
我无法住在一个
And I can't live in a place
牵涉到种族问题时 根本不在乎
that doesn't even ask black kids how they feel
黑人孩子的感受的地方
when there's a race issue on the table.
我之前真的不知道这些
I had no idea.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表