剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
下学期的行政审查
next semester's administrative review,
所以时间很关键
so time is essential.
而且我得等到他让步才能吃饭 所以请快点
Plus, I'm not eating until he gives in, so please hurry.
谢谢
Thank you!
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我能和你聊聊学校里的种族歧视吗
Can I talk to you about racism on this campus?
登记投票
你有时间帮我们在请♥愿♥书上签个名
Hi, do you have a minute to sign a petition
要求彼得森院长重新考虑我们的请求
asking Dean Peterson to review demands from the--
-你好 能聊聊 -我得去上课 抱歉
- Hi, can I talk to you - I got to get to class. Sorry.
当然了
Of course you do.
-这是什么 -感谢驻足
- What's this about? - Hi. Thanks for stopping.
这是给学生处主任的请♥愿♥书
This is a petition asking the Dean of Student Well-Being
要求让他就如何对待有色人种
to make some changes about
进行一些改革
how students of color are being treat--
你想强迫他们
You want to force them to hire
雇一些不够资格的黑人教授吗
unqualified professors because they're black?
因为是白人就解雇一些白人教授
And what, fire white professors just because they're white?
等等 不是的 不是这样
Wait, no. Not at all.
还是有很多资历高的黑人教授
There are plenty of qualified black professors,
而且不是要求解雇别人
and no one's getting fired.
你这是反向的种族歧视 你知道的 对吗
This is reverse racism. You know that, right?
只是因为你们的肤色
Demanding special privileges, extra money,
你们要求特权和更多的钱
just because of the color of your skin?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
-雪莉 -你好 克里斯
- Sharee. - Hi, Chris!
你还记得我们向你保证过
So, you remember how we promised
每周会有一个司机
that you would have a driver every week
带你去看你姑姑
so you could visit your aunt.
所以 这周 是我自己的女儿 贝
So, this week, it's my very own daughter, Bay.
没错
Yep.
我很抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I got to run.
-你们两个可以吗 -没问题
- You two okay? - Good.
很好
Okay. Okay.
我想我需要你的号♥码
So, I guess I'm gonna need your digits.
兄弟 这是教练的女儿
Dude, that's the coach's daughter.
也许你得小心点说话
You might want to watch it.
是的 而且我男朋友
Yes, and my boyfriend,
特拉维斯已经跟我说过你很多事了
Travis, has already told me a lot about you.
没错 我还得再了解你一个半小时
So, yeah. I need a half an hour's notice.
-我得走了 再见 雪莉 -再见
- I got to go. See you later, Sharee. - See you.
再见 贝
Later, Bay.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
什么事
What's up?
我们黑人学生联盟里的一些人
Some of us from the BSU are
聚集在一起 要求彼得森院长解决
getting together to ask Dean Peterson to address
我们在学校里如何被对待的问题
some concerns about how we're being treated on campus.
不 我不参与
Nah. Not for me.
你什么意思 你不参与 你不是黑人
What you mean, not for you? You're not black?
我不能让自己的名字写在那上面
I can't afford my name on stuff like this.
我们再过四天就要参加最后一场地区赛了
We got our last game of regionals in four days.
下一步 世界大学生联赛
Next stop, College World Series,
然后是大联盟
then the Majors.
你觉得因为你是运动员 就与此事无关了吗
You think you're above it because you're an athlete?
差不多
Pretty much.
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 没事
Nothing. All good.
再见 马丁·路德·金
See you around, Martin Luther King.
你不能在这里做这个
You can't be doing this here.
我们只是在聊天
I was just having a conversation.
我不想让运动员受到打扰 好吗
I don't want the athletes bothered, all right?
这是你的勤工俭学 出去做吧
This is your work-study. Leave it outside.
好的 不会再发生这种事了
Got it. Won't happen again.
事实证明 我太不擅长做这种激进的事
So, it turns out, I suck at this whole activism thing.
我站在外面有三个小时了
I stood outside for three hours.
只得到15个签名
I only got 15 signatures.
让人们停下手边的事
It's hard to get people to stop what they're doing
听一个陌生人说话本来就很难
and listen to a stranger.
-你妈妈怎么样 -她还好
- How's your mom doing? - She's good.
她对这些事不是太高兴
Not too thrilled about all this.
说我应该把注意力集中在作业上
Says I should focus on my schoolwork.
不过这件事一直让我停滞不前
Plus, this thing keeps freezing up on me
因为已经五年了
'cause it's five years old,
而且我周五还有两篇论文要交
and I got two papers due on Friday.
这件种族不平等的事
You know, this whole systemic racial injustice thing
在我的生活里真的掀起了波澜
is really putting a dent in my day.
当我七岁的时候
You know, when I was seven,
我和我的父母去州展览会
I went to the state fair with my parents.
我们正在排队买♥♥冰淇淋 说西班牙语...
Standing in the ice cream line, speaking Spanish...
然后身旁有一个女人就让我们回家
and the woman next us told us to go home.
她真的很讨厌我们
And she was pretty upset with us.
我很疑惑 我也在想她为什么让我们回家
I was confused. I was wondering why she wanted us to go home.
她的意思是让你们回到自己的国家
She meant wherever you came from.
那种感觉非常可怕
It's a very scary feeling
一个小孩子感受到来自大人的恶意
for a little kid to feel hate
还是源于你不能改变的事
from a grown-up for something you can't change.
在我四岁的时候 第一次有人叫我黑鬼
I was four when I was called the N-word for the first time.
是一个学校里的小姑娘对我说的
It was a little girl at school.
我想她也不知道那是什么意思
I don't think she knew what it meant.
我反正不知道
I know I didn't.
所以我回到家 问了我的爸爸
So, I went home and I asked my dad.
我上幼儿园之前上过一节历史课
I had a history lesson before I got out of preschool.
你叫大家签字的时候 和他们说了这些吗
Did you tell people that when you asked them to sign it?
对你来说有多重要 多么亲身的经历吗
How important it is to you, how personal?
我不愿去想这些事
I don't like to think about that stuff,
更别提说出来了
let alone talk about it.
看来你必须说出来
I think you're gonna have to.
你是说我该继续去找人签名吗
So, you're telling me I should go back out there?
我是说没人说过这事会很简单
I'm telling you no one ever said it was gonna be easy.
但却是值得的
But it's worth it.
把你的故事说出来 人们会聆听的
You tell your story, people will listen.
你们好 我叫雪莉 抱歉打扰你们
Hi, my name is Sharee. Sorry to interrupt.
我要和你们聊聊
I need to speak to you...
黑人学生联盟
情况怎么样
Where we at?
803个签名
803 signatures.
就这点吗
That's it?
就这点
That's it.
八百已经很多了
800 is a lot.
政策要求一千个 不然他们不给予考虑
The policy is a thousand or he won't consider them.
我们必须证明整个校园都支持我们
We have to prove we have campus-wide support.
要么要求更多时间 要么就这样去找学校
We have to ask for more time or go in with what we have.
-我们会缺乏说服力 -那你想怎么做
- We'll look weak. - Well, what do you want to do?
-抱歉 我迟到了 -我们的签名不够
- Sorry, I'm late. - We don't have enough.
-我这有一堆 -有多少
- I have some. I have a bunch. - How many?
311个
Three hundred and eleven!
-真的吗 -什么
- Are you serious? - What?
你怎么做到的
How the hell did you do that?
我整晚没睡 去了披萨店和兄弟会
I stayed up all night. I went to pizza parlors, fraternity row.
我的手都冻僵了 但是我拿到了
My hands are freezing, but I got 'em.
11♥1♥4♥个签名
1,1♥1♥4♥ signatures!
要求可以上交了
The demands are going in.
干得好 你真的帮我们达成目标了
Great job. You really pulled through for us.
艾莉丝
第三天绝食抗♥议♥
问问为什么
我看到"绝食求变"蔓延到流言匪语上了
I saw that Starving4Change is trending on Chat Bandit.
第三天绝食抗♥议♥
问问为什么
我知道 我有没有告诉你
I know! And did I tell you,
我终于让一位校园博客主同意和我见面了
I finally got a campus blogger to meet with me.
其实我该走了
Actually, I better get going.
没事 我留下来支持抗♥议♥行动
That's great. I'll stay here, support the cause.
谢谢
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表