剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I lived there. I know him.
你看见他那天晚上穿成什么样了吗
Did you see what he wore the other night?
看见了 但我不明白哪里有问题
Yeah, and I don't see what the problem is.
那是个化妆舞会
It was a costume party.
有没有你的帮助 我们都会罢免他的
Well, with or without your help, we're getting rid of this guy.
"我在亚洲度过了过去的八个月
"I spent the last eight months in Asia
我可以以个人经验告诉你们
and I can tell you from personal experience
个体表达的权利
that the right to individual expression
是我们作为美国人最基本的权利"
remains the most fundamental part of who we are as Americans."
真有勇气
Wow. It's bold.
去年发生坦克那事时
Last year during the whole Tank thing,
我成了愤怒民众
I was the angry mass'
在流言匪语上最爱谈论的话题
favorite topic of conversation on Chat Bandit.
我唯一想做的就是
All I wanted to do
去整个容再改名换姓
was get facial reconstructive surgery and change my name.
你确定你要走进聚光灯下吗
Are you sure that you wanna step into the spotlight?
我必须这样做
Yeah, I have to.
我认为人们不明白他们寻求的是什么
I don't think that people understand what they're asking for.
如果明戈失去了舍监职务
If Mingo loses his RA job,
我们基本上等于同意行政部门
we're basically giving permission to administration
指导我们如何穿着
to tell us how to dress.
我们自愿放弃了言论自♥由♥的权利
We're volunteering to lose our right to free speech.
达芙妮·瓦斯克斯
Daphne Vasquez,
未来的医生 现在的记者
future doctor, current journalist.
我喜欢
I like it.
我很高兴UMKC《哨兵》
I'm just glad the UMKC Sentinel
同意让我写这篇评论稿
agreed to let me write an op-ed.
UMKC 密苏里大学堪萨斯分校
编辑暗示说如果写得足够好
The editor hinted that if it was good enough,
会把它作为头条发表
he would lead with it.
瞧瞧我们 北♥京♥姐妹
Look at us! Beijing sisters,
我们回来了 准备好风靡全校呢
we are back, and we are ready to take KC by storm.
凯思琳 我不能失去这个孩子
Kathryn, I cannot lose this kid.
他定能解决我队的投球问题
He is a sure-fire solution to my pitching problems.
给他买♥♥辆车 你认真的吗 约翰
Buying him a car? I mean, really, John?
这不合常规
That was out of line.
欢迎来到现代世界
Oh, welcome to the modern world.
老实说 我不明白
Please. Honestly, I do not understand
为什么这些孩子一开始就没有被支付工资
why these kids aren't paid in the first place.
他们参加了四年的比赛
They play for four years,
为我们挣了数百万美元
they make us millions of dollars,
他们中大部分人从未参加球队俱乐部
and most of them never ever get to the pros.
他们什么都没得到
They get nothing.
他们得到了教育 约翰
They get an education, John.
凯思琳 拜托 这句我听过无数遍了
Kathryn, please, I've heard that a million times.
我和你一样不愿如此
Okay, I don't like it any more than you do,
但这就是规矩
but those are the rules.
除非你能设法搞定大学体育联盟篮球联赛
And unless you have a way around
否则我们无法改变现状
the National Collegiate Athletic Association, we are stuck here.
你记得里奇·萨特吗
Do you remember... Richie Sutter?
红雀队的投球手 记得
Pitcher for the Cards, yeah.
里奇有几家汽车经销店
Richie's got a couple of car dealerships.
-我认为我可以给他打个电♥话♥ -约翰
- I thought I'd give him a call. - John!
他是UMKC的狂热粉 他只想帮个忙
He's a big UMKC fan. He just wants to help.
里奇会愿意给克里斯一辆临时代用车
Richie is willing to give Chris a loaner car.
没有钱转手 没有书面记录
No money changes hands, there is no paper trail.
克里斯在学校比赛结束后再还回这辆车
When Chris is done with school, he gives the loaner car back.
克里斯去看他生病的姑妈
Chris gets to see his sick aunt,
我们得到了新的明星投球手
we get our new star pitcher,
没人会知道的
and no one is the wiser.
-的确很聪明 -当然
- That's really clever. - Yeah.
但这还是在舞弊 我们不能这么做
But it's still cheating. We can't do it.
你听到那孩子的话了
You heard that that kid said.
又不是只有我们这样做
We wouldn't be the only ones doing this.
你是真的想跟我争论这个吗
Are you seriously gonna roll out that argument with me?
我们陷入税务问题时你就是这么说的
That's what you said when we got into our tax trouble,
看看现在
and look where that got us.
凯思琳 我就快做成了 我能感觉到
Kathryn, I am on the verge here, okay? I can feel it.
我们不会像那些人一样说谎行骗
We're not gonna lie and cheat like those other people.
星期二 好的
Tuesday, ah, yes.
诺埃勒到时候会接待你
Noelle can see you then.
没问题 再见
All right, cool. Bye.
诺埃勒在吗
Is Noelle around?
她今天下午会回来
Uh, she'll be back later this afternoon.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Can I help you with anything?
我在找一张特定的图片
Yeah, I was looking for a specific image,
但我在这本书里没看到类似的
but I don't see anything like it in this book.
她准能给你绘出你想要的
She can always draw something up for you.
-你想要的是哪种 -一只猫头鹰
- What were you thinking of? - An owl.
这我喜欢
Aww, I love that.
你可以选择传统点的
Well, you can always go traditional
或是卡♥通♥一点的图像
or maybe more cartoony.
这完全取决于你喜欢哪种感觉
It totally just depends on the vibe you're going for.
来看看这个
Here, check this out.
这不是猫头鹰
Now, it's not an owl,
但它是高对比度黑灰纹身技术
but it is a high-contrast black and gray technique.
这样纹出来的猫头鹰会看起来很棒
An owl would look great done like this.
等等 这是你的书吗
Wait, is this your book?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我想你来帮我纹身
I want you to do my tattoo.
你真的应该回头和诺埃勒
You should really come back
讨论下纹身的事 真的
and discuss all of this with Noelle, really.
我看过她的作品 我更喜欢你的
I've seen her work. I like yours better.
你不想帮我纹身吗
Don't you want to do it?
我想 但是
Well, yeah, but...
那么
Then?
就这么定了
Let's do this.
坐吧
Okay, take a seat.
后方直走 太感谢你们了
Straight back. Thank you so much.
这是什么
What is that?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
是的 现在不是1982年了
Yeah. It's not 1982.
我认为当我们谈及电子游戏时
I think when we said video games,
艾登大概想着游戏机或游戏网络平台
Aidan was probably thinking Xbox or PlayStation.
当然
Of course.
当埃弗斯把我和一个大龄分到一组
I knew I'd get screwed
我就知道我准会完蛋
when Evers paired me with the old person.
说话当心点
Watch it.
你知道吗
You know what?
艾登说得对
Aidan's right.
是我搞砸了 我这就给卖♥♥家打电♥话♥
I messed up. Let me call the vendor.
或许他可以把这些机器换掉
Maybe he can swap the machines out.
别啊 留着这些游戏机
No! No, keep the games.
我们可以放点80年代的音乐
We'll bring in some '80s music.
搞个怀旧游乐场之夜 肯定很棒
Do a throwback arcade night. It'll be cool.
你觉得这样分会高吗 我可不觉得
Are you willing to bet your grade on it? 'Cause I'm not.
没事 我们可以两样同时做
Fine. Let's do both.
就搞点怀旧与新潮结合的情调
It'll be sort of an old-school-meets-new-school vibe.
随你们吧 我打电♥话♥借点游戏机来
Whatever. I'll call around for some game consoles
看看还能不能帮到我们
and try to save our asses.
别听他的 不会有问题的
Don't listen to him. It's gonna be fine.
好吧
Okay.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
学校没有权利规定我们的着装
The university has no right to tell us what to wear.
一旦我们开始审查学生的衣柜
I mean, if we start by censoring students' wardrobe,
那下一步会是什么 焚书吗
what's next? Burning books?
那我们和生活在苏联有什么区别
We may as well live in Soviet Russia.
所以我们就该让那些种族歧视的智障
So we're just supposed to let some racist idiot
继续在住着有色人种学生的公♥寓♥里工作
keep his job in the dorm with students of color
就因为他有言论自♥由♥的权利吗
because, what, he's got the right to free speech?
这是美国
This is America.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表