剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
like a hip hop artist become a racist thing?
对吧 这规矩谁定的啊
Right? And who made up that rule?
只有你和你所喜爱的明星属于同一种族
You can only dress like a celebrity you love
你才能打扮成他们的样子
if they're the same ethnicity?
我可是李尔·韦恩的狂粉
And I love Lil Wayne!
我没有半点想嘲讽他的意思
I wasn't trying to make fun of him.
我脖子上有一个莲花纹身
I have a Chinese lotus tattoo
但也不代表我就是中国人了啊
on my neck, but I'm not Chinese.
这算盗用亚洲文化吗
Is that appropriating Asian culture?
那是茶余饭后八卦的流言匪语啊
You know what? It's Chat Bandit.
到午饭时 所有人又都会
By lunch, everyone's gonna be
聊什么哪个橄榄球运动员
talking about some football player
服用了类固醇的事
who's taking steroids.
等等这事就过去了
We just have to wait it out.
我只是不明白这场事件是怎么发酵起来的
I just don't get how it blew up so fast.
当时聚会上一堆同学
There were a bunch of kids at the party,
也有很多黑人啊
including a lot of black kids,
可昨晚没人看起来介怀啊
and no one seemed to care last night.
其实 艾丽丝挺难受的
Actually, Iris was pretty upset.
对哦
Right.
你觉得我们该和她聊聊吗
Do you think we should talk with her?
我来吧
I'll do it.
这场风波总会平息的
This will all blow over.
会好起来的
It'll be fine.
*我才不会撒手离开*
*I'm not gonna be the kind that just goes away*
*让一切维持原状 把账单全部结光*
*Keeps it still, pays the bills*
*就这样平淡生活吧*
*Don't ever disturb the peace*
你好 你是诺埃勒吗
Hey, are you Noelle?
打扰了
Excuse me.
后两周内我都客满没空
I'm booked up for the next two weeks.
你要么几小时后打电♥话♥来
Call back after hours, or go to my site,
要么去我的主站预约
you can schedule online.
其实 我是文身师 来应聘的
Actually, I'm an artist looking for a chair.
我在北♥京♥工作了一年
I've been working in Beijing for the last year.
这是我的作品集 你可以看下
I brought my book if you want to see my stuff.
-实在抱歉 -没事
- Excuse me. - Mm-hm.
听着 没有可靠的介绍信我是不会招人的
Look. I don't hire people without references I trust,
还有 你也有文身吗
and... do you even have any ink?
有 一些
I have... some.
抱歉 我不招人
Sorry. Not hiring.
你好 打扰一下 我们什么时候能完啊
Hi. Excuse me. What time do you think we'll be out of here?
该等多久等多久
It takes how long it takes.
你预约的是双人文身
You made an appointment for two people,
不是一半联谊会的人
not half your sorority house.
抱歉 我们打算文身的消息一传开
Sorry. When word got out,
大家就都组团来了
our ranks kind of swelled.
但是待会儿的聚会我们又都得参加
We just have a function later we have to get to.
那你需要重新预约
So, make another appointment.
这里不是汽车餐厅
This isn't a drive-through.
但是今晚聚会我们要拍照
We're taking our sorority photo this evening,
我们真的希望能文完赶上合照
and we all really want them in time for that.
有什么办法你能把我们都文完吗
Is there any way you can do us all?
-我们会多付钱 -让我帮你吧
- We'll pay extra. - Let me help you out.
我把她们都刻完板 你来上色
I can get them all stenciled while you do the inking.
-能缩短你一半的工时 -我都还不认识你
- It'll take you half the time. - I don't even know you.
相信我 我用七彩阴影文过龙的
Oh, trust me, I can ink a wicked fire dragon with a seven-color fade.
我保证 几个希腊字母的刻板画我能做好
I promise you, I can lay up a stencil of three Greek letters.
只是刻个板而已
Look, it's just a stencil.
你不喜欢我刻的也可以直接洗掉
If you don't like my work, you can always wash it off.
-刻板笔在下数第三个抽屉里 -太好了
- Stencil paper is in the third drawer down. - Yes!
还有一件事 以后我给顾客做文身时
One other thing... don't ever distract me
别再打扰我
while I'm working with a customer again.
明白吗
Got it?
明白
Got it.
*只为自己而活*
*Only can live for myself*
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
那个 我能问你一个问题吗
Um, can I ask you a question?
是你在流言匪语发了我和明戈的照片吗
Did you post that photo of me and Mingo on Chat Bandit?
不是 但我很惊讶有人这么做 这很无礼
No, but I'm not surprised someone did. It was really offensive.
艾丽丝 那只是一个化妆派对
Iris, it was a costume party.
所有人都打扮起来
Everyone was dressed up.
明戈在嘲弄黑人文化
Mingo was mocking black culture.
他只是打扮成李尔·韦恩的样子
He was dressed like Lil Wayne.
那不能代表黑人文化
That's not exactly black culture.
你倒成了黑人文化的专家了
So, you're the expert on black culture?
我不是那个意思
Of course not.
我只是不明白你为什么表现得好像他扮了黑人
I just don't get why you're acting like he wore blackface?
他还不如真这样做呢
He may as well have.
他当时可是戴着钻石牙套满屋子跑 达芙妮
He was running around with a grill, Daphne.
那是因为李尔·韦恩就那样
Because Lil Wayne wears a grill.
是啊 那就是彻底的种族偏见啊
Yeah, and it's a complete racial stereotype,
明戈让整幢寝室楼的人都记住了这一点
one that Mingo reinforced for the entire dorm
穿着吊裆裤 集各种西部流氓元素于一身
when he put on baggy pants and threw up westside gang symbols.
这真的是因为昨晚的事吗
Is this even about last night?
你一直不喜欢明戈
You've never liked Mingo.
他为了娱乐效果
I'm clearly not the only one upset
所选的"黑人贫民"主题服装
that he turned "Ghetto black person" into a costume
冒犯的可不止我一个
for the dorm's entertainment.
我不想和你吵
I hate that we're fighting.
我知道
I know.
我们得好好聊聊
We need to catch up.
你午餐时间有空吗
Are you free for lunch?
没空 我得见我朋友艾迪娜和另外一些人
No, I'm meeting my friend Adina, and a few other people.
好吧 她是你们聚会的一员吗
Nice. Is she part of your sorority?
黑人学生组织
Black student union.
我都不知道你跟他们一起玩
Oh. I didn't know you hung out with them.
最近10个月发生了很多事
Well, a lot's happened in the last 10 months.
比如
Like what?
我得走了
I gotta run.
等会再见 好吗
I'll see you later, okay?
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
谢谢你帮我 我会补偿你的
You know, let me kick you down something for the effort.
你的好意我心领了
Uh, I appreciate that,
但是说实话 我真正需要的是工作
but honestly, what I'm really looking for is a job.
我告诉你了 我不招人
I told you, I'm not hiring.
但你需要帮手
But you could use the help.
我是说 想想你生意的规模会扩大多少倍
I mean, think how much your business would grow.
我觉得我的店现在这样就挺好
I like my studio the way it is.
显然你的确挺有经验
But clearly you have some experience.
镇上还有一些文身店
There are other studios in town.
是啊 在那儿我能整天给什么
Yeah, places where I'll spend all day inking Popeyes
大力水手或者星座图案上墨
or zodiac tramp stamps.
但你设计的图样才是特别的
But your designs are incredible.
我想和这个行业最优秀的人共事
And I want to be working with the best.
也许我可以招个人
Maybe I could use some help.
谢谢你 我会做好的 我保证
Thank you! Oh, I will kill it for you, I promise.
不不不 我的话不是这意思
No, no, no, that's not what I mean.
我给你提供是一份当学徒的工作
What I'm offering you is an apprentice job...
接电♥话♥ 做清洁 物资补给 仅此而已
phones, cleaning, helping with supplies. That's it.
或者你可以去做大力水手和星座图案
Or there's always the zodiac tramp stamps.
对不起 对不起
Hey! I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
但是我迟到是有充分理由的
but I have a good reason for being late.
我找到工作了
I got a job!
很好
别这样 我们可以重新振作
Come on, we can rally.
YJ开得很晚 去吗
Uh, YJ's is open late, let's go?
就和我们在北♥京♥时 半夜出去吃面一样
It'll be just like our midnight noodle runs back in Beijing.
一个半小时后 我要参加学习小组
这样啊
Uh, well...
我可以等 我们可以晚点去
I'll wait. We can go later.
然后我要到早上五点才能睡
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表