剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
We're frustrated because you're not taking this seriously.
明白吗 你可能会死的
Okay? You could've died!
可我没有啊 我很好
所以你们不用担心我
你们可以回去继续过你们的日子
这算什么
What was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这就是我告诉过你们的那个埃米特 洛杉矶埃米特
他一定还有别的事情
No, there's something else going on with him.
他被成功冲昏了头
我也不知道是因为丝卡还是雾霾还是别的什么
反正就好像他被好莱坞埃米特占据了身体
他在这里
Well, he's here.
如果他要有什么问题 他会想办法解决的
If he has a problem, he'll work through it.
你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
我们走吧
Come on.
他们还有一个街区就到了
They're a block away.
太好了
Oh, that's great!
你认为我们真的可以
Hey, listen, do you think we can actually get
为我的队员们争取到那笔钱吗
our hands on that money for my guys?
我的手指已经准备好
I got my finger ready
按下购买♥♥全新体育器材的确认键了
to press "Send" On some brand new gym equipment.
我本来今晚不想说这件事
I didn't want to get into this tonight,
但我不得不把这些钱挪作他用
but I had to go another way with those funds.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我把钱给了女子游泳队
I gave the money to the Women's Swim Team.
女子游泳队
The Women's Swim Team?
凯思琳 我的队
Kathryn, my team--
是我负责的15个队之一
Is one of 15 that I am responsible for.
我不能因为你是我丈夫就厚此薄彼
I can't go playing favorites just because you're my husband.
她们来了
They're here!
大家好
Hey, guys!
-宝贝你回来啦 -是的 妈妈
- Oh, hi, sweetie! - Mom, hi!
瞧瞧你们
Oh, look at you guys!
你们看起来长大了好多
You look so much older!
可不是嘛
Don't they?
我真希望那不是真的
Oh, I am just hoping that that's fake.
你不会真的以为我整天帮别人纹身
Aw, you didn't really think that I was working
却不给自己也来一个吧
at a tattoo parlor without getting some ink myself?
我也就随便想想
I was hoping.
她们俩都纹了一个 姐妹款
They both got one. Matching.
实际上两个纹身是一个整体
They're actually two halves of a whole.
两个文字是不同的
The characters are different,
但是把它们放在一起 指的是"命运"
but when you put them together, they mean "Fate".
真漂亮啊 宝贝
It's beautiful, honey.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see!
天呐 你做的千层面
Oh, my gosh, your lasagna!
我太激动了
I'm so excited!
宝贝丫头们回家啦
Our girls are home!
吃饭咯
Let's eat!
好的
All right.
现在你们都回家了 准备做什么呢
So what are you two gonna do now that you're home?
我会去上一些医学预科课程
Well, I'm gonna take a couple of pre-med classes
搬回大学里去 这样可以随时去图书馆
and move back to campus so I can be close to the library
和学习组接触 诸如此类
and study groups and all that.
重新潜心钻研 你一定会喜欢的
Wow, diving back in. You gotta love that.
她会给系主任写一封信
And she is going to write a letter to the department head
为自己在中国诊所
to get credit for all of the work
所做的工作争取学分
that she was doing out at the clinic.
-真是太好了 -如果他们同意了
- That's great! - And once they approve it,
我就会得到3个学分 那就太棒了
I'll be getting three credits, which is awesome.
那么贝 你准备做些什么呢
So Bay, what are you gonna do?
跟在北♥京♥时一样
Same thing as Beijing.
我会去纹身店打工
I'm gonna get a job at a tattoo parlor.
我看得出来您把话憋着不说 谢谢您了
I can see you biting your tongue and I appreciate that.
亲爱的 只要事情是合法的
Honey, we support you as long as it's legal
你也对之抱有激♥情♥ 我们都支持你
and you're passionate about it.
那就好
That's good, um...
因为我的另一个计划是找个地方
because my other plan is to find a place to live...
和特拉维斯一起住
with Travis.
你说什么
Excuse me?
约翰 你觉得这八个月里
John, where did you think
特拉维斯都在哪里过夜
Travis was sleeping these past eight months?
我从未想过 也不打算想这个问题
I never thought about it and I don't intend to.
但是既然她已经回家了
But now that she's home, she won't be living
就不能和自己还没下嫁的家伙住在一起
with someone that she's not married to.
你知道现在是2016年了吧
You do know it's 2016, right?
说得对 还有另一个数字
Yeah, and here's another number.
20 也就是我的年龄
20. As in, I am.
但你恐怕需要一个大人来共同签署租约
But you might need an adult to co-sign a lease,
所以我认为你或许需要调整下计划
so I think you might need another plan.
有没有搞错 芮佳娜
Hello, Regina.
那个
Oh. Um...
别把我扯进这件事
Don't pull me into this one.
等等 裂痕杯上面那个公♥寓♥怎么样
Wait, what about the apartment above The Cracked Mug?
-那里现在空着吗 -对 但是
- Isn't that empty? - Well, yeah, but--
我完全把那里给忘了
I totally forgot about that!
我们能住在那里吗
Can we have it?
我不会做违反你父母意愿的任何事情
I'm not gonna do anything to go against your parents' wishes.
-谢谢 芮佳娜 -什么时候开始的
- Thank you, Regina. - Since when?
事实上 我对此没什么意见
Actually, I'm fine with it,
所以现在是两位家长同意 一人反对
so that makes two parents against one.
-凯思琳 -怎么了
- Kathryn! - What?
我们像他们这么大的时候
You and I spent time together
你四处奔走时 我俩就整天厮混在一起
when you were on the road when we were their age,
托比现在在英国
and Toby is living in England
跟他女朋友和孩子住在一起 所以
with his girlfriend and baby, so...
这是两码事
That's different.
哪里不一样
How?
妈咪们 你们简直是完美
Oh, Moms, you guys are the best. Mm!
有人要吃蒜蓉面包吗
Garlic bread, anyone?
瞧瞧我俩 两个大学生
Oh, look at us, a couple of college students
在校园里闲逛
hanging out on campus!
和我一起读大学是不是感觉怪怪的
Is it weird having me here?
开什么玩笑 这简直酷毙了
Are you kidding? It's awesome!
我真心为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我只是厌烦自己经常不得不向约翰
Well, I just was so sick of always having to
韦斯或者艾瑞克请教课本上的问题
ask John or Wes or Eric to make sense of the books for me.
我意识到我得自己搞清楚才行
I realized I needed to figure it out myself.
特别是如果你想成为一个咖啡厅大亨的话
Well, especially if you're gonna be a big coffee house mogul.
芮佳娜
Regina!
卢卡
Luca!
卢卡 这是我女儿 达芙妮
Luca, this is my daughter, Daphne.
达芙妮 这是卢卡
Daphne, this is Luca.
我们要一起去参加一个创业研讨会
We have an entrepreneurship seminar together.
你就是"巴哈豆豉玉米卷"的发明人
Uh, the inventor of Baja Tempeh Tacos!
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind
我 我偷拿了一本你的食谱书
I-- I stole a copy from your recipe book.
我之前在客房♥进行过几次学习研讨会
I've had a couple of study sessions at the guest house,
你知道 因为我那地儿是最大的
you know, since my place was the biggest.
-你是个厨师吗 -我在努力
-Uh, you're a cook? -I try.
他是个了不起的厨师
He's an amazing cook.
他曾是军队里的医疗兵
And he was a medic in the army
在阿富汗工作了三年
in Afghanistan for three years.
医疗兵 别开玩笑了
A medic? No kidding.
我是医学预科生 雷达雷达的粉丝
I'm pre-med and a Radar Radar fan.
等等 怎么 你居然知道他们
Wait, what? You know these guys?
随性的小众
That is random!
我...我是说事实上大部分人
I-- I mean most people have no idea
都不知道这是支乐队
this is actually a band.
对 电子乐很合我口味
Yeah, electronic's good for me.
节奏响亮 低音沉重
Loud beats, heavy bass.
好吧 我有一套他们的盗版科切拉专辑
Well, I got a bootleg of their Coachella set
可以借给你
I can let you borrow.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表