剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I already heard all of that.
她是同情你 因为你需要朋友
She took pity on you because you needed a friend.
我确实需要朋友
Yeah, I did.
但她也一样
But so did she.
-因为特拉维斯吗 -不是
- Because of Travis? - No.
她妈妈情况不太好
Her mom's not doing so good.
这一年她过得很艰难
She's had a really rough year.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我知道玛丽·贝斯跟你说了 但我得亲口告诉你
I know Mary Beth told you, but I had to tell you myself.
这些都不是计划好的
None of this was planned.
好吗 事情就那么发生了
Okay? It just happened.
我最不想做的事就是伤害你
The last thing I'd ever want to do is hurt you...
但我已经伤害了你
more than I already have.
我应该告诉你中国的事
I should have told you about China.
你终于说出来了 我很开心
Oh, I'm just glad you finally got it out.
这我得谢谢卢卡
Well, I have Luca to thank for that.
好吧 我要说了
Okay, here it goes.
卢卡和我在一起了
Luca and I are together.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
天哪
Oh, wow.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you earlier,
但我上一段感情太糟了
but my last relationship was such a mess,
我想先确定这次是真的
that I wanted to make sure that it was something
再告诉你们 现在我确定了
before I said anything, and now it is,
我也尽快告诉你们了
and I told you as soon as I realized,
我一见到贝就会告诉她的
and I'm gonna tell Bay as soon as I see her.
妈妈 他是个好人
Mom, he's a good guy
他帮了我一个大忙
who just got me through something big,
如果你开心 我就开心了
and if you're happy, then I'm happy,
我敢肯定贝也会为你开心
and I'm sure Bay will be too.
每个人的反应
Everybody is handling this
都比我想象的好多了
much better than I thought they would.
等等
Wait...
他没有像疯子一样的前妻吧
he doesn't have a crazy ex-wife, does he?
对 他没有
No, he does not!
那晚我放了我妈鸽子
I blew off my mom that night.
我本该跟她一起吃晚餐
I was supposed to have dinner,
但我就是不想出门
but I just didn't feel like going out...
后来我接到医院的电♥话♥
and then I got the call from the hospital.
"你母亲中风了"
"Your mother's had a stroke."
哦不
Oh, no.
是一个邻居发现了她
A neighbor found her.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
但本该是我
But it should have been me.
我本该跟她在一起
I should have been there.
-你不能怪自己 -我能
- Can't blame yourself. - But I can.
你要知道 如果不是我这么自私
You know, if I hadn't been so selfish,
如果我去了她那里
if I had just gone over...
出事时我就能陪着她
I would have been there when it happened.
我就能更快送她去医院
I would have gotten her to the hospital sooner.
她现在怎么样
How is she doing now?
她在恢复
She's working her way back.
但上周我们终于能让她离开轮椅
But we finally got her out of the wheelchair
一小会儿
for a little bit last week.
抱歉我不在你身边
I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you.
你在中国
You were in China.
跟你前男友在一起
With your ex-boyfriend.
我太过于...
I was so...
沉浸在内疚之中
wrapped up in my own guilt
以致于不想跟别人交谈
that I wasn't really talking to anyone
直到我遇见了坦克
until I ran into Tank.
他了解
He knows what it's like
过分期望能回到过去
to obsessively wish you could go back
改变过去某一天的感受
and change one night of your life.
他帮我渡过难关
He helped me through it.
他是一位良友
He's a good friend.
我记得
I remember.
当这种感情转变成另一种感情...
By the time it started turning into something else...
他就不再是从前那个人了
he wasn't that guy anymore.
我以为你在为我和特拉维斯的事生气
I thought you were mad about me and Travis.
我第一次撞见你们时 确实很生气
When I first ran into you, I was.
直到我收到你的邮件
Until I got your email,
我依然觉得
I still thought there was a chance
自己有一天能跟他复合
he and I could get back together someday.
老实说...
Honestly...
我现在的感情状态很好
I'm in a good relationship.
所以 我跟特拉维斯在一起...
So, I'm dating Travis...
你和坦克在一起
and you're with Tank.
这对我们意味着什么
What does that mean for us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也是
Me neither.
但别告诉她是我告诉你的
But don't tell her I told you.
你得表现出惊讶
You gotta act like it's a surprise.
这不真实
It's unreal!
你以为他几岁 25吗
What is he, like, 25?
我是不是得担心你会拿我去换一个模特
Do I gotta worry you're gonna trade me in for a new model?
我对原来那个就挺满意
I'm pretty happy with the old one.
-大伙好 -嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我们能跟你们谈谈吗
Uh, can we talk to you guys for a second?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
抱歉我在婚礼上发脾气
I'm sorry about making a scene at the wedding.
不用 没事
Oh, that's okay.
今年你们俩压力都很大
It's been a stressful year for both of you.
你们有个特殊的宝宝
You have a baby with special needs
又搬去了另一个国家
and you moved to another country.
谁遇到这种事 都很难应付
That's a lot for anyone to handle.
我们也是这么想
Yeah, we've been thinking the same thing,
所以我们想问
um, which is why we wanted to ask
如果我们在客房♥住一个多礼拜
how you guys felt about us staying
你们会作何感想
in the guest room a little longer than a week.
你们要住这吗
You're staying?
我们叫梅洛迪去问问
We called Melody to see if my old job
我以前在聋哑计划的工作是不是还缺人
at the deaf program was still available,
结果还真缺人
and turns out it is.
我会减少做DJ的工作时长
I'm gonna cut back on DJing
我们会一起照顾卡尔顿
and we're gonna take care of Carlton together.
那你们要回家了
So, you're coming home!
我想告诉你们
And I want you to know
我们会一直陪着你们
we'll be here for you all the way.
我去照顾他
Oh, I'll get him.
我是说 如果你们没意见
I mean, if that's okay with you.
其实那样棒极了
Actually, that would be brilliant.
你们猜怎么着 我也一起去
Hey, you know what? I think I'll come with.
提高换尿布的技术
Work on my diaper skills.
谢谢
Thanks.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
不用
You bet.
干杯
L'chaim.
她那么痛苦
She was in so much pain
我又不在她身边
and I wasn't there for her.
这不能成为她和坦克在一起的借口
我们在中国时发生了那么多事
So much happened while we were in China.
玛丽·贝丝 埃米特
To Mary Beth, to Emmett.
跟他又有什么关系
我只是说 或许我们待得太久了
I'm just saying maybe we stayed too long.
我早上不去锻炼了
晚上去你家
谢谢 但是...
Thanks, but, uh...
我得去工作
I-- I have to work.
这么晚吗
对 诺埃勒有一个
Yeah. N-- Noelle, uh, has this,
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表