剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
好的 不错
Yes. Awesome.
看起来你们两个有不少共同点
Looks like you two have a lot in common.
我要去上电脑课了
Well, I gotta get to my Com class.
待会见
see you around?
好的
Definitely.
他看着很酷
He seems cool.
他不错
He's okay.
说到男孩 你和明戈怎么了
So, I mean, speaking of boys, what's up with you and Mingo?
我不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
我们在中国发过几回短♥信♥
Uh, we texted a few times in China,
是有些轻浮 然而是明戈 所以
and it was flirty, but it's Mingo, so...
事实上我正准备去那儿
Actually, I'm headed there now.
我正努力在旧宿舍里弄个房♥间
I'm trying to get a room in my old dorm
他是舍监 所以今年他必须同意
and he's the R.A. This year, so he has to sign off on it.
好吧 希望前女友靠关系
Well, uh, here's hoping that
能得到些好处
ex-girlfriends can cash in on a bit of nepotism.
-回头见 -拜
-I'll see you. -Bye.
裂痕杯
这里需要打扫下
It, uh, needs a little work,
但我们只需要清理灰尘
but we'll just clear out the dust
赶跑蜘蛛
and evict the spiders.
越来越完美了
免费的
And free.
你该弄别的壁画
像我们北♥京♥公♥寓♥里的那种 酷炫的龙
对 我们还可以挂些灯笼
Oh, yeah, and we could, uh, hang up some Chinese lanterns.
想想你能为堪萨斯酋长队的骄傲
而给我留些空间吗
你说服我了
You might be able to persuade me.
医院刚来电 埃米特失踪了 快回来
医院刚来电 埃米特失踪了 快回来
我进来了
Knock, knock.
雷德
Red!
你回来了
You're back!
所以...
So...
有传言说 你是新的舍监
rumor has it that you are the new R.A.
是真的
It's true!
我骗了住房♥部的人
I tricked those suckers over in the Housing Department into thinking
让他们以为我是一个负责任的成年人
that I was actually a responsible adult.
看起来你是来真的了
Looks like you're taking it pretty seriously.
对
Yeah, um...
别告诉别人 实际上我相当喜欢
Look, don't tell anybody, but I actually kind of love it.
嘿 我们今晚有派对
Oh, hey! We're having a party tonight.
你可要来
You gotta come.
是个化妆卡拉OK派对
It's a costume karaoke party.
化妆成你最喜欢的歌♥手来
Come dressed as your favorite singer.
最佳着装会获奖
The best costume wins a prize,
然而我已经稳操胜券了
but I'm taking home the gold.
你打算化妆成谁
Who are you going as?
要破坏这个大揭秘吗
Oh, yeah, and just ruin the big reveal?
绝不给你丝毫机会
Not a chance.
但是相信我 你不会想错过它的
But trust me, you don't wanna miss it.
我会考虑
I'll think about it.
能再次见到你真的很高兴
It is really good to see you again.
对
Yeah!
是的
Yeah.
这很奇怪
Um, this is weird,
可我觉得 我该告诉你
um, but I feel like I-- I gotta tell you.
我和前女友
I'm kind of seeing someone.
又复合了
It's my ex-girlfriend.
我们...我们像...
We're-- we're kind of, like...
不 当...当然
Yeah, no. O-- of course.
我以为艾丽斯提到过
I think Iris mentioned it.
我确实是带着宿舍的问题来的
But I actually came with a dorm-related question.
你现在有空吗
Do you have any space available?
我希望能继续 重回大学的生活状态
I was hoping to move in, get back in the college groove...
我希望我能帮到你
Yeah, I-- I wish I could help you,
可是女生宿舍都住满了
but there are just no girl spots open.
看起来我走后错过了不少事
Looks like I missed out on a lot while I was gone.
怎么可能有人离开那儿却没人注意
你试过"查找我的手♥机♥"了吗
Have you tried "Find My Phone"?
我父母好几次用它来抓我
My parents have used it a few times to hunt me down.
埃米特住院登记时 医院让我带走了手♥机♥
如果你是担心他做傻事 那他应该不会
他可能只是想离开那儿
他不该独自离开
做些鬼知道是什么的事
也许网上有人知道 我会找到的
我再开车去找找
你能留在这儿吗 万一他回家了
当然
Of course.
梅洛迪 我们会找到他的 对吗
Melody, we will find him, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
-我不知道 -嗨 伙计们
-Yeah, I don't know... -Hey, guys!
我的天啊 达芙妮
Oh, my God! Daphne!
我的前室友
My ex-roommate!
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
你发的照片都棒极了
The photos you posted were amazing!
中国相当不错
China was pretty amazing.
你很幸运地错过了分子生物学
You're so lucky to have missed Molecular Bio.
有玛利罗教授两倍那么严厉
Seriously twice as hard as Marillo.
终于结束我都高兴疯了
I-- I'm so psyched to be done.
我同意
I bet.
我其实要去注册主任那里
I'm actually on my way to the Registrar
报名参加预科班的课程
to sign up for some pre-med classes.
预科班已经不接受报名了 人完全满了
The pre-meds are closed. Totally maxed out.
是的 当然了
Right. Of course.
我确定我能有点新发现
Um, I'm sure I'll find something.
我们最好...
Uh, we better...
没错 我们一定要聚聚
Right. Let's make a plan.
就我们三个 好吗
The three of us. Okay?
当然了
For sure. Yeah.
拜拜 欢迎回家
Bye! Welcome home!
拜拜
Bye.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hi.
我是贝 拿着埃米特的手♥机♥
Uh... it's Bay actually on Emmett's phone.
你想干什么
What do you want?
这句我确实活该
I totally deserve that.
我只是想确认...
Look, I just wanted to make sure that...
你知道埃米特怎么了对吧
you knew what was going on with Emmett.
我 我不知道有没有人给你打过电♥话♥
I-- I don't know if anyone called you.
为什么会有人打给我
Why would anyone call me?
他嗑药过量
He O.D.'d.
-我的天 -他没事
- Oh, my God. - He's okay.
他说是个误会 但是...
He said it was a mistake, but...
他去了医院
he was at the hospital
而且他看着像是在逃避或什么
and he, like, escaped or something,
我们觉得他可能是在回洛杉矶的路上
and we thought that he might be on his way back to L.A.
他提到了他有很多 比如
He had mentioned that he has a bunch of, like,
电影节和会议要开
film festivals and meetings coming up.
我很抱歉听说此事 但你知道埃米特
I'm really sorry to hear that, but you know Emmett
和我两个月前就分手了
and I broke up two months ago, right?
不 我 我不知道
No, I-- I didn't.
而且我很确信他被拒绝参加
And I know for a fact that he was rejected
所有的大型音乐节
from all the big festivals
是因为他非常沮丧
because he was pretty upset about it.
他总是说
He was always talking
高中的时光有多美好
about how things were so much better in high school
日子永远不会像那时一样美好了
and how life will never be as good as it was back then.
他再也不想做任何事
He never wanted to do anything.
我发现他大白天在房♥间里睡觉
I'd find him in his room in the middle of the day sleeping.
丝卡 你不认为他...
Skye, you don't think that he...
他有说他自残过吗
I mean, has he ever talked about hurting himself?
没直接说 但是...
Not directly, but...
我觉得即使他有那种倾向
I don't know if he would have told me
也不会告诉我
even if he did feel that way.
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Who are you talking to?
非常感谢 丝卡
Um, thanks so much, Skye.
-你能随时告诉我消息吗 -好的
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表