剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
who can actually learn from it.
医生 如果你看过我的申请书
Doctor, if you read my application,
就会明白我定能胜任这个工作
you'll see that I am very well qualified.
听着 外科医生都戴着口罩
Look, surgeons wear masks
而你又听不见
and you can't hear.
如果你没法读唇语又听不见
How can you know what's going on
那如何弄得清情况
if you can't read my lips or hear my voice?
还有先进的技术和透明的口罩
There are technological advances, clear masks.
我不是哑巴 不需要美式手语
I'm oral. I wouldn't need ASL.
听着 这太荒谬了
You know what? This is ridiculous.
很明显聋人没法做外科医生
You can't be deaf and be a surgeon, obviously.
我很清楚会有额外的困难
I'm aware there would be extra challenges,
但我♥干♥劲十足
but I am incredibly motivated,
加上一些技术帮助...
and with a little technological help--
你跟她翻译我说的话了吗
Are you telling her what I'm saying?
翻了 先生
Yes, sir.
很好 那跟她说
Great, then tell her
她得打消这个危险的幻想
she needs to get this dangerous fantasy out of her head
并专注于适合自己的事情
and focus on something she's well-suited for.
去放射科试试吧
Try radiology.
把那里搞砸还需要点本事
It's pretty hard to screw that up.
谢谢
Thank you.
酷毙了
This is amazing.
真是太棒了
我太替你感到骄傲
你曾是我的首位模特
你去华盛顿后这里的情况就会变样的
答应我你会来看我
一定
我简直可以住在这里
I could literally live here.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我知道你今天过得很糟糕
I know that you had a crap day.
你可以回家 真的 我保证 没事
You can go home. Really, I promise, it's fine.
不 不 我想待在这里
No, no, I want to be here
好忘掉那事 也为你庆祝
to get my mind off it and to celebrate you.
做得好
谢谢
我去给拿点喝的
那是...
Is that...
乔丹·德维尔
Jordan Deville.
我们一旦定下来
Once we get settled,
我想就可以举办下一场游戏之夜
I was thinking we could host the next game night.
这听上去不错
Yeah, that sounds like a plan.
实际上 我们还没找到地方
Um, we haven't really, um, found a place yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是 只是太兴奋了
I'm just-- just really excited.
要喝点什么吗
Want a drink?
好啊
Sure.
为了不急匆匆跑去面试
I'm gonna do a quick lap so I don't miss anything
我得赶紧兜一圈 免得错过什么
before I have to run out for my interview, so.
-好的 晚点见 -好
- Okay, see you later. - Okay.
我会支持你的
I'll be right behind you.
亲爱的 你知道...
Hey, honey, you know...
我一直在想
I-- I've been thinking,
你还记得我们发现
Do you remember how shocked we were
女儿被换那天 我们有多惊讶吗
the day we found out that our daughter had been switched?
记得 当时都快疯了
Oh, yeah. That was crazy.
是的 我当时完全被吓坏了
Yeah, I mean, you could have knocked me over with a feather.
-太震惊了 -确实
- I mean, I was so stunned. - Yeah.
-真酷 -是的
- Oh, wow. That's cool. - Yeah.
这不是贝吗
Hey, there's Bay! hey!
宝贝儿 这里真是太酷了
Honey, this is so cool.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, mom.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Dad. - Yeah?
你觉得这里的艺术品惊艳吗
Isn't the art here amazing?
有一些作品需要数月才能完成
Some of the pieces can take months to do.
当然
Yeah.
你今天的面试怎么样
Hey, how was your interview today?
-很好 -太了不起了
- Great. - Oh, that's fantastic.
你名字后面加上"医学博士"那天
You know, it is gonna be one of the proudest days of my life
将是我一生中最为自豪的一天
when you finally get that MD after your name.
日本
去打职业棒球
这曾是你的梦想 现在成真了
你让我搬进来住 鼓励我上大学
你总是确保我能分清轻重缓急
你改变了我的人生
也改变了我的
我去把饮料拿给贝
娜塔莉 你没事吧
我不应该在聚会时打扰你
没关系 怎么了
是马修 我实在太担心他了
几周前他被赶出了家
我想他现在可能睡在大街上
他父母把他赶出去了 为什么
他爸爸撞见他和另一个家伙约会
他告诉我他会和一个朋友住
但我的闺蜜十分确定
上周开车时看见马修在翻垃圾桶
他上次联♥系♥你是什么时候
你知道他在哪里吗
我刚才发现他的号♥码打不通
我不是故意把烂摊子扔给你
但我不知道还能找谁
不 我很高兴你告诉了我
别担心 我们会找到他的
这下不是玩笑话了
Well, it's official.
爸爸觉得我是个失败者
Dad thinks I'm a failure.
-他没有 -你说得倒轻松
- He does not. - That's easy for you to say.
你是他的心肝宝贝儿
You're his pride and joy.
老实讲 你15年后才出现
To be fair, you know, you came here 15 years late.
这些年以来我和你
Now, you and I had all those extra years
已经太让他失望了
to disappoint him.
我很确定我勒索了一位参议员后
And I'm pretty sure I undid all that good will
就破坏了这一切善意
when I blackmailed a senator.
是的 那确实是太坏了
Oh, yeah, that was pretty bad.
我和威尔基曾闯入巴克纳
It definitely beats the time
偷取期末试♥卷♥这件事
that Wilke and I broke into Buckner
肯定是绝世佳作
to steal the final exam.
好一个威尔基
Good ol' Wilke.
当然 你曾经还在
Oh, well, of course there was the time
洗车店里涂鸦
that you tagged the car wash.
对 你还和那个疯女孩
Oh, yes, and when you ran away
一起逃到了墨西哥
to Mexico with that crazy girl!
扎拉 是的
Zarra. And yeah,
她确实有点疯狂
she was a little crazy.
在过去几年里
We sure have given J and K
我们确实让约翰和凯思琳不太好过
a lot of hard times over the last few years.
-是的 -你确实如此
- Yeah. - You did.
-你也做过 我们都做过 -都做过
- Uh, you did too. We all did. - All of us.
我们仨都做过
All of us.
我得去面试了
I gotta get to this interview.
爱你们
All right, love you guys.
-拜拜 -祝你好运
- Bye. - Good luck.
你一个人在这待会儿行吗
Is it okay if I ditch you for a second?
-你要去哪儿 -去钓一条大鱼
- Where are you going? - To catch a big fish.
我应该也在名单上
I should be on the list.
贝·肯尼什
Bay Kennish.
很好
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是贵宾耶
I'm a VIP!
你好
Um, hi.
首先我想说 你太棒了
First of all, I just wanted to say, you are amazing.
然后我叫贝
Second of all, my name is Bay.
我是一名纹身师 我想我们可以
I'm a tattoo artist and I think you and I could
合作创造出超酷的东西
create something awesome together.
别给我推销 我在放松呢
Don't try to sell me right now. I'm just chillin'.
好吧 不过我给你张名片
Okay, but, um, let me just give you my card.
怎么了
What's up?
我是诺埃勒
I'm Noelle.
你好 乔丹
Hi. Jordan.
天呐 这太漂亮了
Holy crap, those are gorgeous.
-是你纹的吗 -是的
- Did you do those? - Yeah.
我在林伍德开了家叫性感贝蒂的店
I own a place called Bombshell Betty on Linwood.
这个姑娘有点烦
This one's kind of annoying,
但是她非常有天赋
but she's actually crazy talented.
大概一年后 你想约她都约不到了
In about year, you won't be able to get an appointment with her.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表