剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
by the state of Kansas and GetOrdainedNow.com,
我宣布你们结为夫妇
I pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride?
我们想要不同寻常
Well, we wanted to go non-traditional.
看来我们成功了
Think we succeeded.
我尽力了
I am controlling.
我一直对你唠叨
I nag you all the time
让你没法好好陪他
and I don't let you do enough with him.
不
No.
-你很了不起 -其实
-You are doing an amazing job. -The truth is
我很嫉妒
I'm jealous.
你可以去工作 去尝试
You get to go to work, go on all these adventures
去结识不同的人 然后回家
and meet all these people, then you come home,
和他玩一会儿 就去睡觉了
you play with him for an hour, and then you go to bed.
没错
You're right.
你要做所有的家务 日复一日
You do all this gut work, I mean day in and day out.
冲奶粉 换尿布还要做饭...
Bottles, the diapers, the meals...
不 不只是这样
No, it's not just that.
我只是很烦躁
It's just... it's just frustrating
想教他最简单的事
trying to teach him to do the simplest of things,
可他就是不会
and he can't get it.
我懂
I know.
大多数时候我什么都教不了他
Most days I wouldn't change a molecule of him.
是的 但我只是想让他
Yeah, but sometimes you just want him to get it
让他快一点
just a bit quicker.
我懂
I know.
我非常爱他
I love him so much.
我爱他 他就是我的一切
I adore him. He's my everything.
是我的一部分
He's part of me.
可是...
But...
我不知道能不能
I don't know if I've got
做一个全职妈妈
what it takes to be a stay-at-home mom.
我们谈谈吧
Okay, hey, let's talk about that.
我是个不合格的母亲吗
Does that make me a terrible mother?
当然不是
Of course not.
这些事做父亲的根本无法想象
No dad would ever wonder that about himself.
我知道让你搬来伦敦
I know I made you move to London
现在你为了梦想奋斗
and now you're living your dream,
工作赚钱
and earning all this money,
我非常感激你...
which I am so grateful for...
怎么
What?
你还记得我之前告诉过你
So you remember how I told you about that
高中时候沉迷赌博的事吗
little gambling problem I had in high school?
托比...
Oh, Toby...
你知道伦敦的情况
You know how it is in London.
赌天气会变成什么样
You bet on what the weather is gonna be like,
赌首相明天戴什么颜色的领带
what color tie the Prime Minister's gonna wear.
你输了多少
How much have you lost?
所以我努力工作
It's why I've been working so much.
想全都赚回来
Trying to make it all back.
一开始只是小赌
It started off as just a few little bets,
让自己放松一下
you know, to blow off some steam.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道你和卡尔顿待得更久
I don't spend nearly as much time
我没有理由抱怨
with Carlton as you, so I have no reason to complain.
但是...
But...
我一直很担心
you know I'm always worried about
担心他的心脏会不会有问题
whether or not his heart is gonna be okay
担心他十岁的时候
or you know, if he's gonna get bullied
能不能开心地在操场上玩
on the playground when he's ten...
担心我们不在了谁来照顾他
or who's gonna take care of him when we're gone.
我也很担心这些
Yeah well I worry about all those things too.
我们会帮你的
We're gonna get you some help.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你没对我吼
Thanks for not yelling at me.
是啊 我只在婚礼上
No, I only yell in the middle of wedding ceremonies
当着全家的面吼
with our entire family watching.
我可以吻新娘了吗
Can I kiss my bride now?
婚礼真是有趣
That was an interesting wedding.
没错 可以写小说了
Mm, definitely one for the books.
约翰没吹牛
And John wasn't kidding.
这是我吃过最好吃的肋骨
These are the best ribs I've ever had.
千万别让他听到
Don't let him hear you say that.
你和达芙妮有很多共同语言吗
So you and Daphne seem to have a lot in common.
等等
Wait
你是在吃醋吗
are you jealous?
当然没有
Of course not.
只是好奇你们都聊了什么
Just wondering what you guys were talking about.
基本是讲她在中国遇到的事
Mostly she was telling me what happened in China.
好像是见到了很可怕的事
Sounds like she saw some pretty rough stuff over there.
你说那个诊所吗
You mean at the clinic?
是她妹妹差点在她眼前死掉的事
I mean having her sister almost die in front of her.
什么
What?
其实没有那么严重
Honestly it wasn't that serious!
就像是得了流感
It was like a glorified flu.
乙型脑炎听着很严重
Japanese encephalitis sounds very serious.
你为什么不要告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
我们知道你们会被吓坏
We knew that you would freak out
然后让我们回来的
and make us come home!
是的 没错
Yeah, you got that right.
我会让你做最早的航♥班♥离开北♥京♥
I would've had you on the first flight out of Beijing.
已经没事了
It's over now.
忘了这件事吧
We've put it behind us.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
那天早上你不舒服
You were feeling sick that morning.
跟我说不想出门
You told me that you didn't want to go,
我还强迫你一起远足
but I pushed you to do the hike
我以为你一定会喜欢的
because I was sure you'd love it once we got started.
可我没听你的
But I didn't listen to you.
医生的职业要求就是该倾听病人
That's a doctor's job, to listen to her patients,
我却没做到
and I didn't do it.
达芙妮 没关系的
Daphne, it's okay.
不 不是这样
No, it's not.
那晚我以为你会死掉
I thought you were gonna die that night.
我想到的只是
And all I could think about was
告诉大家发生了什么
calling everyone to tell them what happened
并且都是我的错
and how it was all my fault.
-宝贝 -别 各位
- Oh, honey. - No. Guys, guys,
还是让我和她谈谈吧
just let me talk to her.
玲说你背着我
Ling said that you carried me
走了五公里
for like three miles
感觉我的姐姐是个超人
which pretty much means I have supergirl for a sister.
我从来没想到
I never thought about
这对你来说多么艰难
how hard it must have been for you.
我觉得艾丽斯发生的事...
I think what happened with Iris kind of...
又重新回想起来了
brought it all back up, you know?
达芙妮 对不起
Daphne, I'm really sorry.
玛丽·贝斯的事怎么样了
So how'd it go with Mary Beth?
简直难以置信
You are not gonna believe this.
坦克
Tank.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
贝 你知道没有理由我不会来的
Bay, you know I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a good reason.
你私闯民宅 我要报♥警♥了
You're trespassing. I'll call the cops.
嗨小超人
Hey, Supergirl,
谢谢你 不过我可以的
thank you, but I can handle this.
好的 但我不会离开的
Okay, but I'm not leaving.
什么事
What is it?
关于玛丽·贝斯 你不知道的事
There's something you don't know about Mary Beth.
她来我的餐馆 然后我们...
She came into my restaurant and we just…
我都听到了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表