剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I was barely stoned. I had, like, two bumps.
你在为醉驾狡辩吗
You're defending driving high?
那个条子控告我之后约我出去
The cop asked me out after he booked me.
他只是想找个借口让我停车而已
He was just looking for a reason to pull me over.
我妈妈是在监狱 但在我看来她是死了
And my mom may be in jail, but she's still dead to me.
听起来你不配
Sounds to me like you didn't deserve
被列入移植名单
to be on the transplant list.
你凭什么评论我
Who are you to judge me?
你完全不了解我
You don't know anything about me!
一个米申山的姑娘和我说我做错了
A Mission Hills girl telling me what I did wrong?
生活艰难不能成为你开脱的理由
You do not get a pass because you had a hard life.
我的生活也很艰难
I had a hard life, too.
稍等一下
Hold on a second.
告诉我们真♥相♥ 好吗
Just tell us the truth, okay?
所有的事都是骗人的吗
Did you lie about... everything?
你感觉到和安吉洛的联♥系♥...
The connection that you felt with Angelo...
全部都是你瞎说的吗
were you making all of that up?
你还能让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我被抱错的那天就失去了生父
I lost my biological dad the day that I got switched
他死的那天我再次失去了他
and then I lost him again the day that he died.
多亏你
And thanks to you,
我又一次失去了他
I just lost him for a third time.
我只是说了你想听的话
I said what you wanted to hear.
怎么了
Hey, what happened?
我应该先和你讨论
I shouldn't have said anything
再说那些话的
without talking it through with you first.
顺便说一下 我不知道
By the way, I had no idea
我妈妈会那样"偷袭"你
my mom was gonna ambush you like that.
我知道这是出于好意 但是
I knew it was coming from a good place, but...
我坐在那越来越不舒服
I just sat there growing more and more uncomfortable.
听那个牧师无数次的说起"基♥督♥"
But hearing that reverend say "Christ" A million times,
我从未如此强烈的感觉到我是个犹太人
I have never felt more Jewish in my life.
然后我意识到
And then I realized,
我不想我的孩子没信仰 或者双重信仰
I don't want my child to be nothing, or both.
我想要他有个身份
I want him to have an identity.
一个犹太人的身份
A Jewish identity.
犹太人意味着不是其他教♥徒♥ 不是基♥督♥徒
Jews are defined by being other than, not Christian.
对我来说 你要么是犹太人
For me, you're either Jewish,
与世界上其他人都不一样 并且以此为傲
different from the rest of the world and proud of it,
要么就不是
or you're not.
我就是犹太人
And I'm Jewish.
那么
So...
是说我也得是犹太人吗
does this mean I have to be Jewish?
我绝不会强迫你的
I would never put that on you.
我知道我要求得很多 希望你同意
I know I'm asking a lot, to hope that you'll agree
以我信仰的方式来抚养我们的孩子
to bring up our child solely in my faith.
这件事...
Is any of this...
你觉得...为什么你要寻找
Do you think... why you're looking
和他的其他关联呢
for another connection with him...
因为他有唐氏综合症
Because he has Down syndrome?
你试图与他建立更多联♥系♥的原因是
I mean, are you looking for more ties with him because...
因为他和我们不一样吗
he's so different from us in other ways?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许
Maybe.
我知道每当我想到教给他安息日的习俗
I just know that when I think of teaching him about Shabbat
或者想象将来他在彩棚下结婚
or imagine him getting married under a chuppah someday...
我就会高兴
I get happy.
好吧
Okay.
真抱歉她让你失望了
I'm sorry you're disappointed with her.
你没有吗
Aren't you?
挽救了一个年轻女孩的生命感觉不错
Feels good having saved a young girl's life.
我只是希望她更值得
I just wish she was more deserving.
我死后 你经历了一段艰难的时刻
After I died, you went through some rough time.
你做了些不光彩的事
You did some things you were not proud of.
是吗
Yes?
没错
It's true.
记得你为我在你三岁时离开你和芮佳娜的事
Remember how angry you were at me
有多生气吗
for leaving you and Regina when you were three?
每个人都应该得到第二次机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
很感激你曾给过我
I'm grateful I got one with you.
我来道歉 我没意识到你经历过的一切
不需要你同情
不是同情 你对我很好
当我身处困境时你收留了我
你说得对
我是夺走了你的生活 我不是有意的
但是你的生活确实很不错
过去是不错
别这么说 事情会好起来的
只是需要一些时间
过去一年我经历了这么多
没有你和贝分享才更难过
不会再这样了 我发誓会陪在你身边
如果你还需要贝的友情来度过难关
我不会再阻拦了
你确定
谢谢你
艾丽
Ally.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我想来看看
I wanted to see it.
我们这么巧同时到这了
And we both ended up here at the same time?
我来一会了
I've been here a while.
只是一株平常的老树
It's just a regular old tree.
你永远不会知道有人在这丧命
You'd never know that someone died here.
有人因此重生
And someone was reborn.
我真的拥有他的心脏
I really do have his heart.
我不喜欢想到他
I don't like to think about him.
他死了而我却活着
He's dead and I'm alive.
我想要这样 与你有神秘的联♥系♥
I wanted this, like, mystical connection to you.
我只想再次感觉到他
I just wanted to feel him again.
把这些强加于你不公平
It wasn't fair to put that on you.
我也开始想要这样的联♥系♥了
I started to want that, too.
听着 你姐姐是对的
Look, your sister was right.
我是吸过毒 我有犯罪记录
I did use. I do have a record.
我只是
I just...
我觉得说出那些
I just thought announcing that
并不是你们想要听到的
wouldn't have been what you guys wanted to hear.
如果你变了 或者你至少努力了
If you had changed, or you were at least trying--
我正在努力
I am trying.
我不再吸毒了
I don't use any more.
我真的因为房♥东跟踪我
And I really have been living in my car
一直睡在车里
because my landlord was stalking me.
真希望和你们一起去意大利
I would have loved to go to Italy with you guys.
并不是全部都在骗人
I wasn't lying about everything.
我真的很抱歉 让你再一次失去他
And I am really sorry for making you lose him all over again.
艾丽...
Ally...
我还是想做那个文身
I still want to do the tattoo.
也许不是羽毛
Uh... maybe not the feather.
文一些纪念他的东西
Something to honor him.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
安吉洛之树
Angelo's tree.
我喜欢
I love it.
你能稍等一下吗
Um... can you just hold on one second?
好的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
我看到了你给他纹的黎普列纹身的照片
太漂亮了
你们两个应该继续在一起工作
你确定吗
You're sure?
你是对的 我得让这件事过去
我在努力
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你介意他...
Uh, is it cool if he...
拍照吗 当然可以
Takes pictures? Yeah.
当然 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
好的
Great.
好的
Okay.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
我以你为豪
I'm so proud of you.
准备好了
Ready.
我说过了 我不感兴趣
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表