剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
不能随便乱涂
You can't just slap it on.
你得赋予它生命
You gotta give it life.
所以 你这是同意了
So, that's a yes?
如果你的朋友愿意当你的小白鼠
If you've got a friend that wants to be your guinea pig,
与我的店不相干 去做吧 但是...
off the record, have at it, but...
你也许要先多练习几次
you might want to do a few practice runs first.
他真这么说吗
He actually said that?
这不算性骚扰吗
Isn't that sexual harassment?
我知道
I know, right?
我当时想 现在是六十年代吗
I was like, "What is this, 1950?"
男人总是希望女人爱现一点
Men are always gonna expect women to peacock a little.
我知道 但我真的要露腿吗
I know, but should I really wear a leggy dress?
我在K&D工作的时候
When I worked at K&D,
就会为了客户打扮自己
I would dress for clients all the time.
女人们总是通过衣着来评价对方
We all know women judge each other on our clothes,
所以我也加入其中
so I played along.
合适的包 合适的鞋子
The right purse, the right shoes,
现在我是这里的学生
and now that I'm a student here,
就尽量穿得像个学生 好融入这里
I try to dress more like them so I fit in.
这有什么区别吗
Is that any different?
应该没有吧
I guess not.
这就是个游戏
You know, it's a game,
但是由你说了算
but you are in charge.
你主导一切
You're pulling the strings.
记住这点
Just remember that.
我知道 但周♥旋♥于这种现状
I know, but is this us just spinning the situation
扭扭屁♥股♥会让我们好过点吗
to make us feel better about shaking our asses a little?
也许吧
Maybe.
你也可以穿套休闲服
You could always show up in a pantsuit
就像对大家说 "去你的"
like a big "Screw you."
难以相信我必须应付这种事
I can't believe I have to deal with this.
欢迎来到男人统治的世界
Welcome to working in a man's world.
我得走了
I have to go, okay?
-谢谢你 -祝你好运
- Thank you. - Good luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾莉丝
Iris.
-很高兴见到你 -我很忙…
- It's good to see you. - Look, I'm busy, so…
我只是想你知道
Hey, I just wanted you to know
我和玛利罗教授谈过了
that I spoke with Professor Marillo.
她说只要遇到种族歧视
She said that any time you experience anything racist,
就要立刻上报
you need to report it immediately.
好
Right.
好像那样会有用
Like that'll do any good.
会有用的 她说有相应的处理机构
No, it will. She said there are systems in place.
那你解释一下那些棉球的事
Then explain the cotton ballers.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道那些放在
You know about the cotton balls
黑人学生联盟门前的棉球吧
in front of the Black Student Union?
知道 太过分了
Yeah, it was disgusting.
警♥察♥抓到放棉球的人了
The police caught who did it.
两个狄龙学校的人
Two guys from Dillon Hall.
算是解决了
That's a relief.
知道他们怎么样了吗
You want to know what happened to them?
怎么样了
What?
他们被开了罚单
They got tickets
因为乱扔垃圾
for littering.
不是吧
Seriously?
就是
Yep.
然后彼得森院长让他们停课三天就完事了
Then Dean Peterson suspended them for three days. That's it.
不可思议 简直是侮辱人
That's crazy and insulting.
我们终于有了些共识
We finally agree on something.
我不想说了
I am tired of talking.
是时候行动了
It's time for action.
你要绝食抗♥议♥吗
So, you're hunger striking?
我要在黑人学生联盟前绝食抗♥议♥
I'm camping in front of the B.S.U.
直至那两个人被开除为止
and refusing to eat until those guys are expelled.
太严重了吧
Wow, that's serious.
校园里发生的事也一样严重
So is what's happening on campus.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
你知道这样做不安全吧
you know how unsafe that is?
我已经没有安全感了
I already don't feel safe.
艾莉丝 别这样
Hey, Iris, no.
还有不危害身体健康的抗♥议♥方式
There are ways of fighting that don't jeopardize your health.
我们可以罢♥课♥
We could boycott classes,
可以游♥行♥示♥威♥ 组织市政厅集♥会♥
we could lead a march, organize a town hall meeting.
你不明白
You don't get it!
绝食抗♥议♥就是巨大的表态方式
A hunger strike makes a huge statement.
这是引起关注的最好办法
This is the best way to get attention.
我只是想你明智地处理...
I just want you to be smart about how you...
水果姐姐
Look, Katy Perry,
她不需要你告诉她什么是明智
she doesn't need you telling her what's smart.
我在和艾莉丝聊天
I was talking to Iris.
为什么不去和你的闺蜜李尔·韦恩聊
Why don't you run along to your BFF, Lil Wayne?
你还是走吧
You should probably go.
-艾莉丝 -走
- Iris. - Just go.
你不是说会处理吗
I thought you said you'd handle it.
停课三天算是处理吗
How is a three-day suspension handling it?
我理解
Look, I understand.
相信我 我也有同样的感受
Believe me, I feel the same way,
但这不仅仅是我一个人的决定
but this decision was not just up to me.
这种攻击性犯罪
How does someone get away with a slap on the wrist
就这样轻罚了事吗
for a hate crime?
我和彼得森院长核查过这件事
Dean Peterson and I reviewed the case.
我们只是无法证明其意图
We just couldn't prove intent.
两个白人把棉球
Two white guys put cotton balls
放在黑人学生联盟门前
in front of the Black Student Union.
这还能有什么意图
What else could that possibly mean?
涉及此事的学生说
The students involved are claiming
那是一种艺术的表现方式
that it was an artistic statement
是为了让人思考
to make people think.
少来了
Oh, please.
负责此事的人最好快点采取行动
Look, someone in charge better do something fast
因为他们要开始自行采取行动
'cause people are starting to take matters into their own hands.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的前室友正准备在黑人学生联盟门前
My old roommate is planning to stage a hunger strike
进行绝食抗♥议♥
in front of the B.S.U.
她不该以危害其自身来寻求正义
She shouldn't have to endanger her life to get justice.
当然不应该
Well, of course not.
我之前没听说过
This is the first I've heard of it.
我会立即着手此事
I'll get on it right away.
需要有人组织一场校园公开讨论会
Someone needs to organize an open forum on campus,
发动对话
get a dialog started.
学校需要证明
The school needs to prove it cares about the well-being
他们关心所有学生的感受
of all its students.
这个主意非常好
That's an excellent idea.
这人投了几个快球 就趾高气扬了
好像他是下一个克莱顿·克萧似的[洛杉矶道奇队先发投手]
突然间 他上场 我被换下场
那只是一场比赛
肯定有其他的比赛 你可以上场的
他和我同一年 我却总是当跑垒者
愚蠢的中国行 我当时怎么想的
很抱歉 但是我得提醒你
你不能离开了八个月 还指望一切保持不变
你为什么没再逼我一些
我能做什么 把你绑在家里吗
简直不敢相信
我喜欢和贝在一起
但我没想清楚这意味着什么
知道吗 你不是这个家里
唯一觉得自己毁了一切的人
我是不会去看埃米特的
为什么不去 你们不是和好了吗
我们和好了 只是没话说而已
你确定吗
你向彼得森院长告发我吗
You ratted me out to Dean Peterson?
没 我和玛利罗教授说...
No, I spoke to Professor Marillo...
是谁告诉得森院长 谁打电♥话♥给我爸的
Who told Dean Peterson, who called my dad!
现在他都疯掉了
Now he's freaking out.
他威胁我说 如果我继续绝食抗♥议♥
He threatened to pull me from school
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表