剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情提要
Previously on Switched at Birth...
克里斯·沃克 时速90英里的快球
Chris Walker-- 90 mile-an-hour fastball.
有三个球探坐在看台上
There are three scouts sitting in the stands
等着扔给你钱
waiting to throw money at you.
现在转过身 把双手放在头上
Turn around, put your hands on your head now.
我投球的胳膊 你弄伤了我的投球臂
My pitching arm! You're hurting my pitching arm!
我曾经做过心脏手术
You know I had open-heart surgery.
捐赠者是一个死于车祸的男人
The donor was a man who died in a car accident.
你装着安吉洛的心脏
You have Angelo's heart?
我每一天都在想你
I thought about you every single day.
-你有女朋友 -也许我不应该有
- You have a girlfriend. - Maybe I shouldn't.
但是你确实有
But you do.
卢卡和我在一起了
Luca and I are together.
作为父亲
As a father,
我对你们的交往深表担忧
I have very serious concerns about your relationship.
你现在住在哪儿
Where are you staying now?
-我的车里 -艾丽
- My car. - Ally!
你可以跟我和达芙妮一起住啊
You could stay with me and Daphne.
可如果我优秀到让你来偷我的设计
You know what? If I am good enough to steal from,
那我就有资格做真正的文身师
then I'm good enough to have my own chair.
恭喜你 你可以文身了
Congratulations, you've got one.
租赁费每周300块
The rental fee is 300 bucks every week.
这是什么
What is this?
本来说芝士通心粉
It was mac 'n' cheese.
我还不知道通心粉也可以煮焦
I didn't know you could burn macaroni.
显然把通心粉煮了两个小时就会
Apparently if you let it cook for two hours.
我想谢谢你们发生这些事后 还让我住在这
I wanted to thank you for letting me crash after everything--
我收到你的短♥信♥了 披萨来解救
Okay, I got your text. Pizza to the rescue.
-好棒 -好棒
- Yes. - Yes.
花掉了我最后的十八块
It cost me my last $18,
但这周的租赁费我已经付给诺埃勒了
but I have already paid Noelle for the week.
说出来的感觉真棒
Man, that feels good to say.
我终于有一天休息了
You guys, I finally have a day off.
周末有什么计划
So what are the weekend plans?
绝对不要过一个
Definitely not having a romantic weekend eating scones
在樱花节的小船上吃司康饼的浪漫周末
in a paddle boat at the cherry blossom festival.
你说得这么详细好奇怪
That was weirdly specific.
也许我看了好几次明戈的照片分享
I may have checked Mingo's Instagram a few times.
他要去华盛顿看他的女朋友
He's visiting his girlfriend in D.C.
我得想个办法不去想他才行
I've got to find a way to stop thinking about him.
出去玩吧
Let's go out.
我做吃的很差劲 但是交友时我很会配合
I'm a terrible cook, but I'm a great wing woman.
午夜之前 我们会给你找到一个男生的
We'll snag you a guy by midnight.
谢谢你的好意 但我现在
Nice of you to offer, but I'm not really looking
并不打算开始一段新的恋情
to start a new relationship right now.
谁说开始恋情了
Who said anything about a relationship?
我说的是打个小炮 谢谢对方 然后离场
I'm talking about a "Wham, bam, thank you, sir"
借此别想你挂念的人 他叫什么来着
to take your mind off, what's his name?
明戈 我喜欢你的想法
Mingo. And I like the way you think.
也许这周末你需要做点不切实际的事
Maybe you need a non-starter for the weekend,
治愈你对明戈的相思病
just to cure you of your Mingo-itis.
奇怪了
That's weird.
贝 你付了电费账单吗
Bay, did you pay the electric bill?
我们有电费账单吗
We have an electric bill?
错 位 青 春
第五季 第八集
给
And there we go.
蜡烛吗 你在开玩笑吧
Candles? This is a joke, right?
什么 这可是很好的小蜡烛 而且不滴蜡
What? Those are nice tapers, drip-free.
拜托 我会还给你的
Come on! I'll pay you back.
我只是需要借点钱
All I need is a small loan.
对不起 亲爱的 肯尼什银行已经歇业了
I'm sorry, sweetie. The bank of Kennish is closed for business.
那我们该怎么办 过得像流浪汉一样吗
So what are we supposed to do? Live like Pilgrims?
当然不是
Of course not.
流浪汉没有自来水用
Pilgrims didn't have running water.
你愿意在达芙妮的课本上花费上百块
You will spend hundreds of dollars on Daphne's school books,
但却不能借我同样的数额吗
but you will not even lend me the same amount?
是你想去工作 不想上大学的
You wanted to work instead of going to college
这就意味着要做出一定的牺牲
and that means you make certain sacrifices.
在夜里摸黑过活的牺牲吗
Like my ability to see at night?
那你的车呢
What about your car?
汽油也要花钱 你可以买♥♥张交通卡
Gas costs money. You could get a bus pass,
卖♥♥掉那辆破车
sell that old junker.
这主意不错 真好笑
That's a good one. That's real funny.
我是说真的 贝
I'm serious, Bay.
如果你支付不起你的生活方式
If you can't afford your lifestyle,
就得放弃一些东西
something's got to give.
我宁可卖♥♥掉身上的衣服 也不要卖♥♥♥车♥
I would sooner sell the clothes off my back than sell that thing.
那辆车就代表了我 是一件艺术品
That car is-- is me. That car is art.
那辆车绝对不能卖♥♥
That car is never going away.
那你就得
Well, then you're going to
想办法多赚点钱
have to figure out a way to make more money
因为在这里是借不到的
because you're not getting it here.
凯思琳·肯尼什
体育部长
亲爱的 抱歉 我迟到了
Hey, sweetie. Sorry I'm late.
我刚才在给我们后代传授人生智慧
I was imparting life wisdom upon our offspring.
亲爱的
Sweetie?
齐默曼一家要搬去丹佛
The Zimmermans are moving to Denver.
什么 那明晚的肯尼什游戏之夜
What? Whose butts are we going to kick
我们就没有对手了
at the next Kennish game night?
尽管说笑吧 要找几个好朋友不容易啊
Sure, joke around. But it's hard to find good couple friends.
我觉得我们几乎都不和人交际了
And I feel like we're barely social anymore as it is.
巴克尔一家呢
What about the Barkers?
他们离婚了 记得吗
Divorced, remember?
克拉克一家呢
The Clarks?
在布拉格休假
On sabbatical in Prague.
芮佳娜和卢卡呢
Regina and Luca?
这主意行啊
Now there's an idea.
可以向他们秀下我们高深的飞行棋技
We can show them our Parcheesi magic.
你在找我 教练
You wanted to see me, coach?
克里斯 你好啊
Chris, how you doin'?
我就是想确认下你是否准备好对阵皇家队
Want to make sure you're ready for your look with the Royals.
我们只有一次机会 让他们看看你的能耐
We only got one shot to show 'em what you're made of,
所以到了赛场上你必须大显身手
so you have got to bring everything you've got to the field.
我们知道你肯定不甘心只能旁观地区赛
We know that sitting out the regionals was devastating for you.
但我们多努力才到今天
But we've got you this far
现在我们也不会放弃
and we're not giving up now.
谢谢 凯思琳女士
Thanks, Miss K.
我这周每天3次一直在做训练准备
I've been pulling three-a-days all week getting ready.
瓦奎兹最好在投手丘上守好了
Volquez better guard his spot on the mound,
我可是来势汹汹
'cause I'm coming for it.
我就等着这句话
That's what I want to hear,
知道为什么吗
'cause you know what?
我们要你打进大联盟
We are taking you to the majors.
我就知道
I know.
请进
Come in!
世上最好的妈妈
Best mom ever.
你这表情我懂
I know that look.
这表情是说"我需要什么东西"
That's the "I need something" Look.
那个
Well,
我现在有个芝麻绿豆点大的
I'm having a teensy-weensy
关于电费的小 麻烦
little electrical-bill, um, problem,
就是那种 我收到了账单但没钱付的小麻烦
as in, I have one and I don't have money to pay it.
等下 我以为纹身店那儿生意不错啊
Wait, I thought things were going well at the tattoo parlor?
的确 我只是 得付诺埃勒一点座位费
They are! I just-- I have to pay Noelle a chair fee
再给自己囤点干粮
and restock my own supplies,
然后我现在有点穷
and I'm sort of broke right now.
所以我在想你能不能借我
So I was wondering if you could spot me,
就 就几 百美元
like, just a couple... hundred dollars.
让我厘清一下 你想要我给钱你付
Let me get this straight-- you want me to pay the electric bill
我白租给你的公♥寓♥的电费
on the apartment that I'm renting to you for free.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表