剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
这太适合你了
It really suits you.
-谢谢 但是 -得到这条项链
- Thank you, but-- - To earn it,
一定是因为你丈夫因糟糕的事情惹怒了你
your husband must have pissed you off something terrible.
不 不 这只是个普通的生日礼物
No, no, no, it was just a-- a normal birthday present.
是吗 你知道吗
Yeah? And you know,
美丽的女人总是拥有一双迷人的双手
beautiful women always have such beautiful hands.
令人惊艳
It's amazing.
不好意思
Excuse me,
这里需要结账
could we have the check please?
我们得走了 然后亲热一番
We're gonna go and have sex.
-等等 什么 -这是你想要的 是吗
- Wait, what? - That's what you want, right?
为达成协议
To seal the deal?
我没有...我从没这么说过
I didn't-- I never said that.
加文 你整晚都在向我献殷勤
Gavin, you have been hitting on me all night.
好吧 今天就到这吧
Okay, we're done here.
你确定吗 我们是可以在这做
Are you sure? Because we could do it right here.
女士 你真是疯了
Lady, you're nuts.
好啦 你觉得怎么样
Okay, what do you think?
完美
太好了
Okay.
这可能会有点刺痛
Um, this might sting a little bit.
也不是第一次为你的艺术"献身"了
那是什么意思
Um, what does that mean?
我破坏广♥告♥牌那次
我们从带刺的金属栅栏中逃跑
我很抱歉
I felt awful about that.
也许 但是你看到它的表情...
看到我的作品在广♥告♥牌上
Seeing my art up there,
是有史以来最酷的时刻之一
easily one of the coolest moments ever.
用不了几年 你就会拥有自己的店
预约的人接踵而来
你甚至会给蕾哈娜纹身
你会忘记之前的一切
我永远也不会忘记那次的
I'll never forget that.
不早了 我得开始了
It's getting late. Uh, I should get started.
好的 彼得森院长
Yes, Dean Peterson.
没问题
All right.
感谢您的支持
Thank you so much for your support.
这意义重大 非常感谢
It means a lot. Thank you so much.
好的 再见
Okay, yeah. Bye-bye.
你有时间吗
有的
Uh, sure.
听说你为球队注入了新生力量
你是认真的吗
Oh. Are you serious?
特拉维斯不喜欢我的决定
Travis doesn't like my decision,
所以向妈妈告状了
and so he sends his mom?
特拉维斯不知道我来找你
如果他知道会抓狂的
好吧
Okay, all right.
上次我们俩这么聊天时
Last time you and I had a little talk like this,
你基本在指责我毁了他的未来
you kind of ripped into me for derailing his future.
我知道 这决定并不该我替他做
但他想打球 比其他任何事都想
从他去中国的举动上看
Well, it didn't seem like that
打球也没那么重要吧
when he took off to China.
为了和你的女儿在一起
好吧 这也不能为他
Okay, but that doesn't excuse the fact
抛弃责任开脱
that he abandoned his responsibilities.
他从回家以后就拼命练习
来弥补过失
还不够
It's not enough.
听着 特拉维斯犯错了
可当初是你带他进球队的
他尊重你 将来他可能会成为你的女婿
这事先别操之过急 好吗
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, all right?
难道他不该得到证明自己的机会吗
好吧
Fine.
让特拉维斯和克里斯来一场投球比赛
Travis and Chris, they can have a pitch-off
看看谁更胜一筹
and we can see who's starter material,
不过我要告诉你
but let me tell you something.
如果特拉维斯真的想打球
If Travis really wants this,
他得用最佳状态来参加
he has got to bring his "A" Game.
谢谢你
不客气
You're welcome.
回头见
I'll see you.
听说了吗
Hey, did you hear?
他们抓到做那个传♥单♥的人了
They caught the guy who made that flyer.
是的 一个黑人学生
Yeah, a black student.
因为你♥爸♥爸他被彼得森院长开除了
Dean Peterson expelled him thanks to your dad.
你不觉得这是他应得的处分吗
You don't think he should've been?
现在能不聊这个吗
Can we not talk about this right now?
我要学习了
I'm trying to study.
等一下
Hold on.
我想听听你的想法
I want to hear this.
好吧
Okay.
咱们来算算
Let's do the math.
白人女孩受惊吓 始作俑者被开除
White girl gets intimidated, the guy gets expelled.
整个黑人学生联盟受惊吓
The entire Black Student Union gets intimidated,
停课三天
three-day suspension.
好吧 但是有一起是威胁
Well, but one was a threat.
在黑人学生联盟前放棉花球
Cotton balls in front of the Black Student Union,
你知道那让我想到什么
you know what that makes me think of?
链条 鞭子 和对黑人的镇♥压♥
Chains and whips and keeping the black man down.
这和传♥单♥一样也构成威胁
That is a threat just like that flyer.
也许开除那个学生是对的
And maybe it's right the guy got expelled,
但是放棉花球的人也该受到同样的处分
but the cotton ballers should have been too.
我没想到那个
I hadn't thought of it like that.
你怎么会
Why would you?
这不是你的现实问题 为此庆幸吧
It's not your reality, and be glad that it isn't.
你面对传♥单♥时的恐惧
The fear that you felt over that flyer,
我无时无刻都在感受
I feel like that all the time.
回头见
See you later.
走开 水果姐
Move along, Katy Perry.
这不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
艾莉丝 可以和你聊聊吗
Iris, can I talk to you, please?
没事的
I got this.
听着 我永远没办法体会你的切身感受
Look, I can never know what it's like to be you.
我实际能做的就是支持你
All I can really offer is my support.
如果你愿意 我想和你一起抗♥议♥
So, if you'll let me, I'd like to sit here with you.
来找我妈妈吗
她四点前一直在学校
我知道
练习前有点休息时间 我想过来看看
我很高兴
想喝点什么
我就不拐弯抹角了
我过来是有原因的
战争机器三
战争机器三 我们好久没玩了
我过去常在你的沙发上借宿
想着是时候重回德尔塔小队了
没错 我们一起叱咤风云吧
抱歉我没早点过来
我应该给你发短♥信♥的
我只是为学校和球队的事忙得不可开交
那是什么
没什么 小事故
伤到了肩膀
是贝纹的吗
我发誓 不是你想的那样
那你刚为什么不说实话
别碰我
好的 表现不错
Yeah, here we go.
哥们 认真点好吗
Dude, seriously?
特拉维斯
Travis, hey,
你在想什么
where's your head at?
克里斯 展示下曲线球
Chris, let me see the slider now.
没错 这样才对
Yeah, that's the hit.
好了 特拉维斯
Okay, Travis,
让我看看卡特球
let me see the cutter.
哥们 你在开玩笑 是吗
Dude, this is a joke, right?
闭嘴
你弱爆了
You suck.
你真让人丢脸
You're a freakin' embarrassment.
我让你闭嘴
不可能
Oh, hell no.
别打了 快别打了
Break it up! Break-- break-- break it up!
别打了 搞什么
Break it up! What--
停下 停下来
Hey! Stop it! Stop it!
你怎么了
Hey, what is wrong with you?
他占了我的地方
那你也不能打他
You don't hit him!
克里斯 你上场比赛
Chris, you're starting.
特拉维斯 跑一圈 冷静一下
Travis, take a lap. Cool down.
这不公平 他也打我了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表