剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
some speed demon typist out there listening in
边听边转录下来
and transcribing what's being said
好像他就坐在你身边一样
as if he's sitting right next to you.
简直是魔法
It's like magic.
你们好啊
Hola, ladies.
-嗨 -嗨 明戈
-Hi. Hey. -Hi, Mingo.
艾莉丝
Iris,
其实我很高兴能碰到你
I'm actually really glad I ran into you.
我一直想就李尔·韦恩的事
I've been meaning to apologize
向你道歉
about the whole Lil Wayne thing.
那个 我没想要
You know, I didn't mean
冒犯你或是
to offend you or--
其他人 我发誓
or anyone else, I swear.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去见基肖恩
I am meeting Keeshawn.
-讲座愉快 -谢谢
- Enjoy your lecture. - Thanks.
所以艾莉丝和基肖恩
So Iris and Keeshawn...
-很棒啊 -是的
- Very cool. - Yeah.
那你和那个投手进展如何
How about you and that pitcher guy?
-克里斯 -你们俩还好吧
- Chris. - How are you guys doing?
-很好 嗯 我们很好 -那就好
- Good, yeah. Good, yeah. - Good. Yeah.
那太好了
That's great.
你和艾米怎么样
How about you and Amy?
我们也挺好的
We are also good.
-很好 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah.
你肯定猜不到我等会儿要去哪儿
You'll never guess where I'm going later today.
参加果冻摔跤比赛
A jello-wrestling match.
你就是这么看我的吗 红毛女
Is that really how you see me, Red?
我就这么无聊这么肤浅
A man of such little substance?
你可能忘了 我真的是来这儿上学的
Unless you've forgotten, I do go to this school.
好吧 抱歉 你要干嘛来着
Okay, sorry. What are you doing?
嗯 有个运动医学博士
Well, okay, there's this sports medicine doctor,
-今天开讲座 -班农博士
-and he's giving a speech today. -Dr. Bannon?
对 我想你应该会去
Yeah, I figured you'd be going.
所以你现在想当医生
So you want to be a doctor now?
我天 不 不
God, no. No, no.
我想当个职业体育队的运动教练
I want to be an athletic trainer for a pro sports team.
这很适合你
That suits you.
说不定 或许有一天我们会
And who knows, maybe we'll end up working together
一起共事 这是不是很疯狂
on something someday. How crazy would that be?
是啊
Yeah.
等会儿讲座见 还有
Well, I'll see you there. And,
我们俩谁先到谁占座 好吗
whoever gets there first, save seats, okay?
好的
Will do.
上帝啊 你是刚回来吗
Good Lord, are you just getting back?
没错 招待会3点半才结束
Yeah, the reception didn't get over until 3:30.
哥们儿
Buddy.
他昨晚睡得特别香
He slept like a champ last night.
完全没哭闹
Not a sound out of him.
所以这意味着他会保持清醒
So that means he's gonna be awake...
大概一整天吧
Pretty much all day.
没问题 我去喝点咖啡
No problem. I'll get some coffee.
还有件事 我等会儿会有学生访谈
One more thing. I have prospective student interviews later,
回家晚 抱歉
so I'll be home late. Sorry.
没关系
No problem.
这是你一年中最喜欢的时候了
It's your favorite time of the year.
的确 你知道吗
It is. Do you know,
看到那群孩子们喷薄欲出的潜力
seeing all that potential bursting out of the kids,
给他们对未来的期许
like, giving them a sense of excitement
注入兴奋感 这 很有感染力
about what the future holds, it's-- it's contagious!
你没事吧
You okay?
不知道 当DJ好像没之前那么有趣了
I don't know. The DJ thing isn't as fun as it used to be.
你明晚不是还有场面试吗
Well, you have that interview tomorrow night.
去面斯科拉酒吧的固定DJ
To be the house DJ at Scratch.
至少时间是固定的
Well, at least it's steady hours.
你不需要在镇上四处奔波
You won't have to run around town
就为了尽量多凑一周的工作量
trying to scrape together a decent week's work.
我知道我该对此感到更兴奋的 但
I should be more excited about it, I know, but--
我只是 我也想像你提到要
I just-- I want to feel the way you do
和学生们面谈时一样兴奋
when you talk about interviewing those students.
或许我们该聊聊你转行的事
Well, maybe we should talk about a career change.
除了音乐
Well, beyond music,
我就别无所长了
I have exactly zero skills
而且我只是高中毕业
and a high school education.
别担心了 "杞人"
Well, don't worry, Eeyore.
我们会找到你隐藏的天赋的
We'll find your tail.
是不是啊 肯定
Won't we? Yes.
你要搬家
You're moving?
我打算开第二家"裂痕杯"
Well, I'm about to open my second Cracked Mug.
如果我想要经营好新店的话
And if I want the new place to succeed,
我觉得我该住在那附近
I feel like I should live close by.
有什么选择
So what have we got?
目前为止我最喜欢这里
Well, this is my favorite so far.
房♥租有点贵 但我能杀一下价
The rent is a little steep, but I can swing it.
我有个办法 能压低房♥租
I know a way to make the rent cheaper.
什么办法
How?
我们一起住
We move in together.
反正我本来就一直待在你家
And you know I'll just be at your place all the time anyway.
我不确定 这是个很重大的决定
I don't know. This is a big step.
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
我很整洁 我会做饭
I'm neat. I cook.
我还疯狂地爱着你
I'm crazy about you.
快点 你觉得呢
Come on. What do you say?
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
早上好
Mornin'.
你没事吧
You all right?
你可能会觉得
It probably sounds dumb to you
我在意别人的想法很傻
that I care what anyone else thinks,
但今天我爸轻视了我的工作
but my dad kinda dumped on my job today.
习惯就好 你是个文身艺术家
Get used to it. You're a tattoo artist.
我们的工作被贴上了耻辱的标签
There's a stigma attached to what we do,
而这也正是我们从事这份工作的原因之一
which is partly why we do it.
文身很长一段时间以来
Tattooing has a long history
都是在对社会说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
of saying "Screw you" to society.
接受现实吧
Embrace it.
我现在只能勉强度日 这么安慰自己没用
Yeah, it doesn't help that I'm barely getting by.
我感觉如果我赚了大钱 他至少会尊重下钱
I feel like if I was raking it in, he'd at least respect that.
万能的金钱
Money talks.
我知道你也是很早入这行
I know that you started early too.
你花了多久才开始真的牟利啊
How long did it take you to really get going?
你需要一点一点深入这份工作
You gotta inch your way along in this job,
一个一个地文 一年一年地等
tat by tat, year after year,
除非你给名人文了身
unless you land a celebrity.
我给托芙·罗文过身之后
Soon as I inked Tove Lo,
马上就上了一个层次
I leapt into another stratosphere.
我听说乔丹·德维尔明晚会参加派对
I heard Jordan Deville's gonna be at the party tomorrow night.
要能给她这种大客户文身
You ink a big fish like her,
你马上就能赚得盆满钵满
your book will be filled in no time.
明白了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
我把撕裂的前交叉韧带
I replaced the torn ACL
用肌腱替换移植
with a substitute graft made of tendon.
你可以用膝盖骨的 腿筋 或者四头肌的
You can use the patellar, hamstring, quadriceps.
在这份案例中 我移植了一具尸体的同体
In this case, I used an autograft from a cadaver.
我把撕裂的前交叉韧带用肌腱替换移植
你可以用膝盖骨的 腿筋 或者四头肌的 这份案例中 我移植了一具尸体的同体
六个月后 病人阿尔法
After six months, Patient Alpha
完全康复了
was completely rehabilitated
并且准备投入他的运动事业
and ready to commence his athletic endeavors,
他的成就可能还包括超级碗冠军
which may have included winning the Super Bowl.
至少我有这枚戒指为证
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表