剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Sure.
事情是这样的...
The thing is...
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我刚才查了一下
I looked you up a while ago.
我本来就很惊讶 我们上过同一所学校
I couldn't believe we went to the same school,
但是我并不知道你也在诊所工作
but I didn't know you worked at the clinic.
可能昨天我就应该说点什么
Probably should've said something yesterday,
但是我不知道怎么开口
but I didn't know how.
我没明白
I don't understand.
我曾经做过心脏手术
You know I had open heart surgery.
其实是心脏移植
It was actually a heart transplant.
两年前...
Two years ago...
五月十四号♥
on April 14th.
捐赠者是一个死于车祸的男人
The donor was a man who died in a car accident.
我的天
Oh, my god.
你装着安吉洛的心脏
You have Angelo's heart.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表