剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
all right? He's not like everybody else.
-我要他马上走 -没事的
- I want him out of here. - It's okay.
我在帮你解围呢 但只是
I'm trying to help you out, but just--
你不用报♥警♥好吗
you don't need to call the cops, okay?
-耐心一点 -还给我
- Just be patient. - Give it back!
没事的 伙计 没事了 坐下来吧
It's okay, man, it's okay. Let's just sit down.
-就坐下吧好吗 -给你两分钟
- Let's just sit down, okay? - You've got two minutes.
好吧
All right.
你好 我是托比
How is it going? I'm Toby.
-我是哈里森 -哈里森啊
- I'm Harrison. - Harrison?
-对 哈里森 -很高兴见到你
- Yeah, Harrison. - Nice to meet you, man.
你是麦加帝斯的粉丝吗
You a Megadeth fan?
-那乐队真是太棒了 -对 是很棒
- The band is awesome. - Yeah. Yeah, it is. It's great.
听着 哈里森
Listen, Harrison,
需要我帮你给谁打电♥话♥吗
is there anyone I could call for you?
尼娜
Nina.
-尼娜吗 -尼娜照顾我
- Nina? - Nina takes care of me.
-是尼娜照顾你 -对
- Nina takes care of you? - Yeah.
这就是尼娜 尼娜 尼娜
It's Nina, Nina, Nina.
好的 太棒了
Okay, great.
好的 我会打给尼娜
Well, look, I'm gonna give Nina a call,
然后我们就可以出去玩
and then we can just-- we can just hang out.
-好啊 -很好
- Yeah. - Cool.
我刚拉到我的第一个大客户
I just landed my first big client.
乔丹·德维尔再来堪萨斯城时
Jordan Deville is gonna stop by my shop
也许会来我店里看看
the next time she's in KC, maybe.
宝贝 这真的是你的长♥期♥计划吗
Honey, is this really your long-term plan?
这是我的中期计划
It's my medium-term plan.
怎么了
Why?
因为这不是一个终身职业
Because it's not a career.
不 它是 爸爸
Yes, it is, Dad.
我已经不是三岁小孩了好吗
I'm not some kid tagging alleys anymore, okay?
我从爱好艺术发展到职业
I've made a profession out of my art.
你说过你要去上艺术学校的
You said you were going to go to art school,
这样才会通向职业道路
which would lead to some kind of a professional path.
没考上啊 不是吗
Well, that didn't work out, did it?
我开辟了自己的道路
So, I found my own path.
这怎么就不能得到你的尊重了
How is it that you still don't respect that?
因为这是一条死路
'Cause this is a dead end.
你总是希望我能更像你
You have always wanted me to be more like you.
-但我不是亲生的 -跟这没关系 贝
- I'm not your blood. - This has nothing to do with that, Bay.
你假装没关系 但心里
Oh, you act like it doesn't matter, but deep down,
你无法忍♥受我没有更像你
you cannot stand that I'm not more like you.
我那么支持你
I have supported you a lot--
可跟你支持达芙妮和她的职业不同
Not the way you support Daphne and her career!
又要拿这说事吗
Are we gonna bring that up again?
对啊 因为那就是事实
Yes, we are, because it's true.
你知道吗 我甚至都没说什么
And you know what? I wasn't even gonna say anything,
但没想到你因我男友跟嘲笑残疾人的
but I cannot believe that you kicked my boyfriend off the team
家伙理论争执
for standing up to somebody
就把他踢出队伍了
who was making fun of people with disabilities.
你在说什么 我为特拉维斯说尽了好话
What are you talking about? I fought like hell for Travis.
是嘛 看着还真像
Oh, yeah, it sure looks like it.
你妈跟我都拼命为他争取了好吗
Your mom and I both fought like hell for him, okay?
要不是我想尽办法
How do you think he's off to Japan
你以为他怎么能去日本
if I didn't pull, like, 10 different strings?
什么
What?
没关系
Look, never mind.
这不是重点 重点是
That is not the point. The point is--
他要去日本是什么意思
What do you mean he's off to Japan?
我认为你应该直接跟你男友谈
I think you should go talk to your boyfriend.
所以你要走了
So you're leaving?
这是我能打职业棒球赛唯一的机会
你的父亲给了我这个千载难逢的机会
离开我
Away from me.
我不想一个人去
贝 我特别希望你能跟我一起去
但这有一个大大的问号♥
我不想让你放弃一切跟我走
但中国对我俩来说都很不错 一起开启新旅程
对 或许我能在那
Yeah, maybe I could get
有一席之地 比如说在北♥京♥
a chair out there, like in Beijing.
队伍不停奔波 我们总在途中
那我要干什么
So what would I do?
参观寺庙 习武术 学会冥想之类的
好吧 好吧
Right. Right.
而且你还可以在那学习日本艺术
我查过了 有陶毅 书法
这话没错
That's true.
如果你跟我一起去
当这事结束了 你想去哪我都陪你去
我保证
我想永远跟你在一起
但我不能拒绝这个提议
我知道
I know.
那你能来吗 拜托
当然
Of course.
-那个就是我儿子卡尔顿 -他很可爱
- That's my son Carlton right there. - Oh, he's, like, cute.
谢谢 那个是我妻子 莉莉
Thanks. And that's my wife Lily.
-哇塞 -谢谢
- Ooh! - Thanks.
我想照顾你的人马上就要来了
I'm sure your caretaker is gonna be here pretty soon.
-对 -哈里森
- Yeah. - Harrison.
-尼娜 -你好
- Nina. - Oh, hey.
你就是尼娜吗
You're Nina?
对 怎么
Yeah. Why?
没什么
Uh, nothing. Wow.
-你好 我是托比 -很高兴见到你
- Hi, I'm Toby. - Nice to meet you.
发生了什么 哈里森 你去了哪
What happened, Harrison? Where did you go?
你说我们要在餐馆见面的啊
You said you were going to meet me at the restaurant.
好吧 但你要等我啊
Okay, but you have to wait for me.
等等 所以是你在照顾他
Wait, so you're his caretaker?
我是他的室友 负责照看他
I'm his roommate. I look after him.
通常他方向感很好的
He's usually great with directions.
谢谢你帮他
Thanks for helping him.
不用谢
No problem.
走吧 我带你回家
Come on, I'll take you home.
再见 托比
Goodbye, Toby.
-再见 哈里森 -再见
- See you, Harrison. - Bye.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
怎么了
What happened?
我和卢卡分手了
I broke up with Luca.
不是吧
Oh, no.
真的
Yeah.
我们离开这里怎么样
Hey, what do you say we get out of here?
你想出去兜兜风吗
Do you want to go for a drive?
好啊
Yeah.
给你
Hey, here you go.
不用了 谢谢 我要去洗手间
No thank you. I have to go to the ladies' room anyway.
凯瑟琳 等等 等等等等
Hey, Kathryn, wait a second. Wait, wait, wait.
要不是我知道
If I didn't know any better,
还以为你试图避开我呢
I'd think you were trying to avoid me.
或许就是
Maybe I am.
为什么
Why?
因为这是我女儿的派对
Because it's my daughter's party
我不想毁了它
and I don't want to ruin it.
毁了它 怎么会
Ruin it? How?
我发现了另一份鉴定结果 约翰
I found the other test, John.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
五年前你背着我做的DNA鉴定结果
The DNA test you took five years ago without telling me.
好吧
Okay.
我可以解释
I can explain that.
而且你瞒了我这么多年
And kept it from me for all these years.
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 等等 凯瑟琳
Kathryn, Kathryn, stop. Kathryn.
当时贝做了血型测验 惊到我了
When Bay took that blood test, it threw me.
她应该和我们其中一人匹配 但并没有
She should have matched one of us and she didn't.
这说不通
It didn't make any sense.
我快被逼疯了
I mean, it was driving me crazy.
我吃不下 睡不着
I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep.
所以我从她的梳子上取了些头发
So, I took some hair from her brush
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表