剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I mean, he has to come out at some point, right?
除非"候补队训练"的事也是个谎言
Unless the whole "Reserves" Thing was a lie too?
你知道吗 我有点惊讶
You know, I'm sort of surprised.
你和卢卡在一起看着那么登对
You and Luca seem so good together.
现在当然是了 但是等着看吧
Well, sure, right now. But just wait.
再过几年 他就会想要孩子了
In a couple years, he's going to want to have kids
然后他就直奔劳伦年轻火热的卵巢去了
and then he'll run straight back to Lauren's young, hot ovaries.
芮佳娜 你怎么会怎么想
Regina, where is this coming from?
-你记得卢卡他爸来的时候吗 -记得
- Do you remember when Luca's dad came by? - Sure.
他觉得我单方面导致他们家断后了
He thinks I'm single-handedly terminating their family line.
这扣得可是个大罪名
Wow. That's a big thing to drop on someone.
卢卡对此怎么说
What did Luca say about it?
什么也没说 我没告诉他
Nothing. I didn't tell him.
我这个婚龄比助教年龄还大的人
Can I give you some advice from a person
能给你提个建议吗
who's been married longer than that TA's been alive?
说破无毒
Secrets fester.
卢卡对你不够坦诚 你觉得不舒服
You may be bad at Luca for not being honest with you,
但你得对他坦诚啊
but you have to be honest with him.
你说的没错
You're right.
这一切太疯狂了 赶紧离开这吧
This is crazy. Let's get out of here.
老天
Man.
好消息
Hey, good news.
我刚在楼上遇见一个妹子在找室友
I met a girl upstairs who's looking for a roommate.
-你要离开我们 -只是离开你的沙发
- You're leaving us? - Just your couch.
我喜欢你陪伴我左右
I liked having you around.
你们俩 到你们上场了
Hey, you two-- you're up.
-来吧 把她打得屁♥股♥尿流 -好啊
- Come on, let's kick her ass. - Oh, you're on!
准备好了吗 123
Ready? One, two, three.
-丢 -啊哦
- Go! - Whoo! Ah.
-好吧 -这比我想象的要难
- All right. - This is harder than I thought.
中了
Nailed it!
干了
Chug.
我戒酒了 你替我喝了
I am sober. You're drinking for two.
-贝 -卢卡
- Bay? - Luca!
怎么啦 我收到了你的短♥信♥
What's going on? I got your text.
我给你发短♥信♥是因为你的兄弟塔克
Uh, I texted you because your buddy Tucker--
昏倒在我最喜欢的那双靴子上了
he passed out on my favorite pair of boots,
但他现在没事了
but he is fine now
他还教我怎么玩内战游戏了 看
and he taught me how to play Civil War, see?
芮佳娜会生气的
Regina's gonna freak out.
我们该让这些人马上回上楼去
We need to get these people back upstairs right now.
没事 我等下会收拾的 她不会知道的
Oh, It'll be fine. I'll clean up later. She'll never know.
怎么 巴拉奥纳 贝 把球扔给我
What up, Barahona? Hey, Bay, toss me that ball.
好的 呜
Okay. Whoo!
塔克 等下
Tucker, wait!
这可不好了
That's not good.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
这本只是一个交电费的小活动
It was just a small party to pay off the electricity bill
大家都不应该来这的
and no one was supposed to come down here.
但我进来冲了杯咖啡
But I opened it up to make a coffee--
然后呢
And what?
有些杯子是古董
Some of these mugs are antiques.
我都无法换个新的来赔偿
I can never replace them.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for this to happen.
你还没到能喝酒的年纪
You are under age.
如果警♥察♥出现 他们可能让我关门 贝
If the cops had shown up, they could have shut me down, Bay.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
很好
Well, good.
那我就指望你来赔偿了
I expect you to cover the damages.
很抱歉打断你们
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我只是想让你们知道大家都上楼了
I just wanted to let you know that everyone's gone from upstairs.
谢谢
Thanks.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
恭喜你
Well, uh, congratulations.
你赢了
You win.
我一团糟
Uh, I'm a mess.
我的派对不是一场艺术展
My party wasn't an art installation,
而是一场资金募集♥会♥ 因为我破产了
it was a fundraiser because I'm so broke,
我付不起我的账单了
I can't pay my bills.
-我没有在评判你 -也许你应该
- I wasn't judging you. - Well, maybe you should.
你有着体面的工作 穿着好看的衣服
You've got this amazing job, this amazing wardrobe,
开着豪车
this amazing car.
今早看见你 直接让我回到了高中那时候
And seeing you this morning sent me straight back to high school.
满脑子只想要打败你
And all I could think about was beating you,
当事实是 我就是个灾难
when the truth is, I'm a disaster.
听着 我的生活可能没你看到的那样美好
Look, my life may not be as fabulous as I made it seem.
对 我工资有六位数 但我很悲惨
Yeah, I make six figures, but I'm miserable.
我没有时间去交朋友 去约会
I don't have time to make friends or date.
基本上我是挣钱带医生出去吃午餐
And I'm basically paid to take doctors out to lunch
让他们打击我
and let them hit on me.
今天早上我是在一团糟中去见芮佳娜
And I was at the Cracked Mug this morning to see Regina,
我的赞助商 因为我很不开心
my sponsor, because I've been so unhappy
上周我差点旧瘾复发了
that I almost fell off the wagon last week.
你要不说我永远不会知道
I never would have guessed.
你看起来那么积极健康
You seem so together.
我想我们都把彼此最狼狈的一面给对方看了
I guess we just bring out the worst in each other.
你知道我有多嫉妒你吗
Do you know how jealous I am
你实在地把你的激♥情♥变成了一份工作
that you've actually turned your passion into a job?
为什么我们要不停竞争呢
Why are we so competitive?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们能休战么
Can we call a truce?
可以
Yes.
只是别跟我的男朋友睡了好吗
Just don't sleep with my boyfriend, okay?
宝贝 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
今天我在健康中心得知了一些事
I found out something at the health center today
我不想告诉你
and I don't want to tell you.
我可能会丢了工作因为我说的话
And I could probably lose my position for saying something,
但我真的很担心
but I'm really worried
最后你会惹上大♥麻♥烦
that you're going to end up in big trouble.
达芙妮 什么事
Daphne, what is it?
我认为篮球队里有人
I think someone on the baseball team
在使用激素
is using steroids.
要花两周才能换好那些陶瓷杯
It's gonna take two weeks to replace that ceramic tumbler
当你开车经过我前女友家时
You're mad at Bay for being immature
你对贝的不成熟感到生气
when you pulled a drive-by at my ex-girlfriend's place?
对 劳伦给我发短♥信♥了
Yeah. Lauren texted me.
我知道你的小心思
I know all about your covert ops.
对不起 我看见她给你发短♥信♥邀你过来
I'm sorry. I saw her text inviting you over.
然后你离开了 我猜我有一点神经了
Then you left. And I guess I went a little crazy.
我去帮贝收拾烂摊子了
I went to bail out Bay.
现在我知道了
I know that now.
但你得承认 看起来很可疑
But you have to admit, it looked bad.
你为什么不告诉我你们交往过
Why didn't you tell me you guys dated?
因为我们说过不讨论彼此的前任 还记得吗
Because we agreed not to talk about our exes, remember?
你说活在过去没什么意义
You said there was no point in living in the past.
对的
Oh, yeah.
我就只发短♥信♥告诉了劳伦
And I only texted Lauren in the first place
因为我很担心她会因为我而让你留级
because I was worried she'd docked your grade because of me.
她这么做了吗
And did she?
她说你把傻瓜理论和怪人理论混淆了
She said you confused Fool Theory with Odd Theory.
可恶
Oh, damn it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我到底做了什么 让你觉得我背叛了你
What have I ever done to make you think I'd cheat.
-什么都没做 -那到底怎么了
- Nothing. - Well, what is it then?
你♥爸♥爸对我说
Your dad told me
我妨碍了你要孩子
I was standing in the way of your having children.
你听他的了吗
And you listened to him?
我告诉过你 我不想要孩子
I told you, I don't want kids.
是的 现在是不想
Sure, right now.
但总有一天你会想的
But you might someday.
在阿富汗的经历教会了我
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表