剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
我也爱你 所以这个办法一定行得通
I love you too. That's why this is gonna work.
艾瑞克 我不会和你一起逃亡的
Eric, I'm not coming with you.
什么
What?
我希望你能去自首
I need you to turn yourself in.
-不行 -我跟律师谈过了
- No. - I talked to a lawyer.
我跟律师谈过 他能为你辩护
I talked to a lawyer who can represent you.
考虑到你是情有可原
With all the extenuating circumstances,
而且霍普也入狱了 他说会轻判的
with Hope in jail, he says that they'll go light on you.
没错 你是要服几年刑
Yes, you will do some time,
可也就两三年
but only two or three years.
坐牢
Prison?
对
Yes.
但那样你就不用亡命天涯
But then you can stop all this running,
威尔也不用再终日惊惶
Will doesn't have to be afraid anymore,
你就能重获新生了
and you can both get your life back.
我们能够一起生活
A life where we can be together.
即使我愿意自首
Even if I was willing to,
但是没人来照顾他
I don't have anybody to take care of him.
交给我
I got him.
我们会一起在家等你回来
We'll be waiting for you when you come home.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他需要地方住
至少住到我们想到更好的办法为止
好吧 我一直想当爸爸
Well, I always wanted to be a dad.
倒是没想到直接来了个19岁大的孩子
But I didn't think I'd start with a 19-year-old.
我和加布都希望你能留下来
住到你调整好状态为止
没开玩笑吗
但是你得去上学
这是协议的一部分
这个问题我们周一再解决
但是你得先去洗个澡
我们搬去华盛顿特区后怎么办
What are we gonna do when we move to DC?
我要放弃加劳德特大学的职位
什么 不 不行
What? No, no, no, no.
那里的学生拥有全世界顶尖的师资
他们不需要我
你要为一个孩子而留下来吗
You're staying for one kid?
不 我是为了所有的孩子而留下
我成立了这个项目 并且引以为傲
可我还没准备好离开
我属于这里
你真令我钦佩
I am in awe of you.
知道吗
Do you know that?
幸运如你 我们彼此欣赏
-真抱歉你要经历这些事 -谢谢
- I'm sorry you had to go through all that. - Thanks.
但是真高兴你为自己出头了
But I'm glad you stood up for yourself.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
这让我意识到我有多幸运
It made me appreciate how lucky I am.
有这么多人支持我
I have so much support
让人很容易忘记 世界上大多数的人
that it's easy to forget there's a huge part of the world
都和班农医生一样有这种的想法
who still think like Dr. Bannon.
希望他们步恐龙的后尘 被时代所淘汰
Yeah, well, hopefully they're going the way of the dinosaur.
显然 我不会接受这份工作的
Obviously, I won't take the job.
等等 你得到实习机会了
Wait, you got the internship?
没错 幸运儿 是吗
Yeah, lucky me, right?
明戈 你得接受这份工作
Mingo, you have to take it.
才不要 我不要为那种混♥蛋♥工作
No way. I'm not gonna work for some jerk
一副趾高气扬的样子
that's got his head so far up his ass,
根本看不到你的天赋
he can't see how special you are.
我真的很感激你这么做
I appreciate that, I really do,
但是无论他混♥蛋♥与否
but jerk or not,
他都是全国顶尖的专家
he's the best in the country.
你从他那能学到很多东西
No, you could learn so much from him
也许在这个过程中 你还能教他点什么
and maybe you could teach him a thing or two on the way.
是的 你说得太对了
Yeah. Yeah, you're totally right.
我可以像深入敌方的间谍那样
I could be, like, a spy behind enemy lines,
慢慢削弱他的歧视盔甲
slowly chipping away at his discriminatory armor.
我的英雄
My hero.
对不起
Sorry.
我和艾米分手了
I-- I broke up with Amy.
等等 什么 什么时候
Wait, what? When?
几周前 我...
A couple of weeks ago. I...
我告诉她我爱上了别人
I told her I was in love with someone else.
但是几天前我问你...
But when I asked you a few days ago--
那时我知道你和克里斯的事
I knew about you and Chris,
我不想让自己看起来像个十足的笨蛋
and I didn't want to look like a total loser.
克里斯和我只是朋友
Chris and I are just friends.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
在你有女朋友时
I didn't want to look like I was single
我不想让人觉得我是单身
if you had a girlfriend.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们应该在一起
We deserve each other.
确实如此
For sure.
现在我可以亲你了吗
Can I kiss you now?
让我亲吧
Please?
特拉维斯说他会让我自己涂鸦留名
我听见了
I heard.
看来你要搬到日本去了
Well, it looks like you're moving to Japan.
看来是的
等我回来的时候
你会风靡全球
连班克斯都想要贝·肯尼什的原创
你也会成为一位著名的摄影记者
And you're gonna be a famous photojournalist,
环游各地
traveling all over,
报道全球要闻
documenting important world events.
这样很好
到时候我就能告诉别人
And I'll get to say,
我认识他
"I knew him.
他曾经是我的初恋
He was my first love."
他曾经是
初吻 2011年九月
初遇 2011年6月
埃米特犯了错
贝原谅埃米特
贝和埃米特永远在一起
那我们后会有期了
后会有期
See you around.
我的天呐 妈
Oh my godness, Mom.
这是DNA派对
It's a DNA party.
这肯定是世界上第一个DNA派对了
That's got to be the first DNA party in the history of the world.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝
Bay.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Sure.
亲爱的 我是你的爸爸
Sweetie, I'm your dad
我永远都会担忧你
and I'm always gonna worry about you.
只是我不了解你的职业
And I don't know that world.
我没法帮你搞定一切 我帮不了你
You know, I can't pull strings for you. I can't help you.
但是我不需要你的帮助
But I don't need your help.
我靠自己就可以了
I'm making my own way.
是的 没错
Yeah, you are.
因为你身上有瓦斯克斯家的特质
That's the Vasquez in you.
我也是肯尼什家的人 爸
I'm a Kennish too, Daddy.
这上面为什么写"再见"
Hey, why does this say "Goodbye"?
怎么了
What's going on?
我决定搬出去住
I've decided to move out.
-等等 什么 -不
- Wait, wait, what? - No!
你不用这么做
You don't have to do that.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我在河东区买♥♥了个房♥子
I'm buying a place in east Riverside.
而且在艾瑞克出狱之前
And I will be raising Eric's son Will
我会一直抚养艾瑞克的儿子威尔
until Eric gets out of prison.
太好了
That's amazing.
是啊 家里又多个孩子多好啊
Yeah, it'll be nice to have another kid in the family.
是的 会的
Yeah, it will be.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
我不能永远住在这儿
I couldn't live here forever.
为什么不能
Why not?
我非常高兴找到了你
I am so glad I found you.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
我非常抱歉
And I am so sorry
错过了你成长的时光
for all the time I missed.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表