剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
is that you believe him.
相信
相信
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信你
I believe you!
为什么我得重新去做药检
I have to take the test again? Why?
你的取样被污染了
Your test was compromised.
他们需要你星期一早上重新取样
They need you back in on Monday morning.
你说的被污染指的是...
By compromised you mean...
我不小心洒了一点
I dropped it, accidentally.
那有关排除药效的那个呢
But what about the cleanse?
我们做过的一切
I mean, everything we did?
-我以为 -他们的确也要检测那个
- I thought-- - They have a test for that too.
你本应有记录的
You would've been flagged.
我不忍♥心让这件事发生在你身上
I couldn't let that happen to you.
到星期一为止的话我就已经停用七天了
And Monday will be seven days since I stopped.
不会检出问题的
I'll test clean!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you! Thank you!
等等
Whoa, whoa.
这不是我♥干♥这件事的目的
That's not why I did this.
你知道我现在是什么感受吗
Do you have any idea how I feel right now,
你知道做这种事对我来说有多难吗
how hard that was for me to do?
我知道 我真的 很感谢你
Yeah, I do, and I really, really appreciate it.
真的吗
Do you?
因为我现在觉得自己很不堪
Because I don't feel very good about myself right now.
我在医院里作弊了
I cheated in a hospital.
我的梦想是成为医生
I want to be a doctor, that's my dream,
而现在 我觉得没资格当医生了
and right now, I don't feel like I deserve to be one.
你帮助了一位极需帮助的人
Hey, you helped somebody who desperately needed it,
尽管你有可能会为此赔上一切
even though it could have cost you everything.
这种医生
That kind of doctor...
才是我想要的医生
That's the kind of doctor I want.
谢谢
Thank you.
只要你确保以后在你梅姨面前
Just make sure you end up being the guy
别再事事遵从她了
your Aunt Mae sees when she looks at you.
我保证我会的
I promise... I will.
都设置好了
Well, you're all set.
007也没办法神不知鬼不觉闯进来
James Bond couldn't break in here without everyone knowing it.
让你看看
Let me show you.
超级酷
This is so cool.
每五秒钟自动截屏一次
So, it automatically takes a screen grab every five seconds
存到硬盘里
and saves it to your hard drive.
如果你想要全屏的话
Now if you want to go full screen,
点击你想看的摄像头
click on the cam that you want to see
像这样在图片上滚动
and scroll through the images like this.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
如果我们之间什么都没发生
If nothing happened between us,
而且以后也不会有什么
and there's no chance it ever will,
我需要告诉卢卡他来过吗
do I need to tell Luca he was here?
当初莉莉告诉我朱利安的事时
You know, when Lily told me about Julian...
几乎毁了我们的关系
it almost ruined us.
然后到最后 什么都没了
And in the end, there was nothing there.
说真的 我有点希望
Honestly, I kind of wish that...
她从没告诉过我
she had never told me.
我认为生活中有些事还是不说的好
I think some things in life are just better left unsaid.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在 你能教教我怎么删除它吗
Now, can you show me how to delete this?
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢
你觉得你和你♥妈♥的♥关系
So do you think that things will be easier
会变得好些吗
between you and your mom?
我希望如此
但是有好多年需要弥补
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是 芮佳娜错过了
But, hey, Regina missed
我生命里的前十六年
the first 16 years of my life,
但看看现在的我们
and look at us now.
关系是可以重建的
You can rebuild.
或许吧
没有你 这件事我做不到的
绝不可能 你知道的
只要我们在一起
我别无他求
你好
Hey.
你好教练 我收到短♥信♥了 什么事
你知道吗 坐下说
Uh, you know what? Have a seat.
我给一位在皇家队的朋友打电♥话♥了
So I, uh... I called a friend of mine from the Royals days.
他是一支职业队里的星探
He's a... he's a scout for a professional team.
这和我有什么关系
他们需要一位高水平的替补投手
Well, they need a relief pitcher with a really good curve.
所以我把你的视频发给他们了
So, I sent them a video of you.
结果
And it turns out...
他们很感兴趣
they're interested.
职业队吗
是啊
Yeah.
你是说我可以靠打棒球赚钱了
是 不过只有一个问题
Yeah, but no, there's just one thing, okay?
这支队伍在日本
The team is in Tokyo.
是日本大联盟
It's the Japanese league.
日本
对
Yeah.
而且他们需要你在一周内
And, uh, they need you pitching...
到场做投手
in a week.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表