剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
But you are not allowed to forgive him
他对我所做的事
for something that happened to me.
你说得对
You're right.
但如果我是你 也许我也会有同样的感觉
And if I were you, I'd probably feel the exact same way.
我从来都没想过
In a million years, I never thought that
我和他会在一起
he and I would end up together.
但有时 人生就是这样
But sometimes, life happens.
你开始和特拉维斯交往的时候
And when you started dating Travis,
我难过了很久
it hurt me for a long time.
但我还是得接受
But I had to accept it.
我真的希望你最终也能接受我和他
And I really hope that eventually you can accept this too.
我接受不了
I can't.
你拿这两件事来做比较
And the fact that you're comparing the two
实在是让人生气
is kind of infuriating.
我知道他不是个人
I know that he's not a bad guy.
但只要我看到他 甚至是听到他的名字
But any time I see him or even hear his name,
所有的事就再次浮现在眼前
it just-- it brings all of that up again.
很遗憾
And I'm sorry.
我只是希望我们还能做朋友
I want us to work this out.
我想你
I miss you.
-我能怎么办 -你可以和他分手
- What can I do? - You can break up with him.
贝
Bay...
那我希望你们俩能结婚 永远在一起
Then I hope you two get married and stay together forever.
也许就值得了
Maybe then it'll be worth it.
他很喜欢那颜色
He loves the colors,
我们在教他辨别形状
we're just teaching him shapes.
这是什么
What's this?
是个三角
It's a triangle!
在他这个年纪 其实他懂得不少
He's actually really far along for his age.
我想他的注意力有点分散
I think he's just a bit distracted.
新环境 新的面孔
New environment, new people.
平时只有我们两个人
It's usually just the two of us.
托比常常不在吗
So, Toby's gone a lot?
是的 我有我妈妈
Yeah. I've got my mum
我还见了一些
and I have met a few families
家里有孩子患上唐氏综合症的人
with children with Down Syndrome.
交流很重要 但是我想有托比在
Community's important, but I bet it's not the same
应该会不一样吧
as having Toby around, huh?
我不想抱怨
Look, I don't want to complain.
他努力工作 他的梦想成真了
He works so hard and it's his dream come true.
而且不用担心钱的问题真是太好了
Plus, it is really nice not to have to worry about money.
是吗
Isn't it?
我相信都是真的 如果你需要他更多的帮忙
I'm sure that's all true, but if you need more from him,
尽管开口
it's okay to ask.
你也很重要
You count too.
抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
肚子怎么样了
她大三那年在对芬利的比赛中打出三双的成绩
Yeah, she put up a triple-double against Finley
实在太厉害了
her junior year that was amazing!
亲爱的
Uh, sweetie?
抱歉 怎么了
Sorry. What?
没 我刚刚才发现你和卢卡有很多共同点
Oh, no, I'm just realizing how much you and Luca have in common.
你知道他在参加军队之前
Um, did you know he played basketball in high school
在高中打过棒球吗
before he went into the military?
他还当过医疗兵
And he's also a medic.
是的
Uh, yeah.
芮佳娜好像提到过
I think Regina mentioned that.
我想他也许能和你聊聊
Well, I'm sure he could tell you some stories.
总之 我让你们两个旅行爱好者好好聊聊
Anyway, I'm gonna let you two world travelers get to it.
我这个老人家要去看看排骨
This old dinosaur is gonna check on the ribs.
看看做得怎么样了
See how they're doing, you know?
那
So, um...
你怎么会想做医疗兵的呢
what made you wanna become a medic?
其实 我想当狙击手
Well, actually, I wanted to be a sniper.
在接受基本训练时 我改变了想法
I changed my mind during basic training.
怎么了
What happened?
这个嘛
Well...
我们一大群人一起出去玩
a bunch of us were hanging out,
放放松 玩玩电子游戏
you know, kicking back, playing video games,
我朋友瑞奇从椅子上摔下来
when by buddy, Ricky, falls out of his chair
摔到脑袋 他站起来的时候
and hits his head, and when he got up,
他说话含糊不清
he was slurring his words.
所有的人都在笑 认为他只是
And all the guys were laughing, thinking he was just,
喝多了
you know, wasted,
但我觉得事情不对劲
but something didn't sit right with me.
带他去了医院
I took him to the hospital.
结果是三♥级♥脑震荡
Turns out, grade three concussion.
好吧
Yeah.
医生说如果我没把他送去医院
Doctor said if I hadn't brought him in,
他的大脑可能受到损伤
he would've had brain damage.
甚至可能会死
Maybe even died.
从那以后 我知道自己想要什么
From then on, I knew what I wanted to do.
我不想我的兄弟们
I didn't want my brothers getting hurt
因为某些人没听见而受伤
because somebody wasn't listening.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
她尝试过告诉我 但是我没听
She tried to tell me, but I didn't listen.
我完全忽略了她
I completely ignored her.
这是你能做的最重要的事
It's the most important thing you can do,
而我搞砸了
and-- and I blew it.
我 我完全搞砸了
I-- I totally blew it.
我们出去透透气
Let's-- let's get you some air.
你做恶梦有多久了
How long have you been having the nightmares?
从事情发生的那天开始
They started right after it happened.
好了一阵子
They went away for a while,
但现在又开始了
but now they're back.
我知道了你说的
You know, I've seen what you're talking about
士兵从战斗中走出来
with soldiers coming out of combat.
这可能是一种创伤后应激障碍
It could be a form of post-traumatic stress disorder.
但是我没有参加过战斗
But I wasn't in combat.
你描述的在你几乎失去她时
The way you described what happened
发生的情况
with how you almost lost her,
你那天遭受了严重的创伤
you went through serious trauma that day.
即使这是真的
Well, even if that's true,
为什么现在才有反应
why now?
这发生在十个月之前
This happened 10 months ago.
很多事都会触发它
Lots of things could trigger it.
声音 气味 任何一种压力
Um, sounds, smells, any kind of stress.
我上周和一个我最好的朋友
I got in this big fight
大吵了一架
with one of my best friends last week.
我不知道她还会不会跟我讲话
I don't know if she's ever gonna talk to me again.
你差一点失去你的妹妹
You almost lost your sister
现在又失去了一个朋友
and now you've lost a friend.
这就说得通了
Makes sense.
我应该怎么做
So, what do I do?
恰恰就是你正在做的
Exactly what you're doing.
你不断地讲出来
You keep talking.
约翰 你见过达芙妮和卢卡了吗
John, have you seen Daphne and Luca?
是的 是的 过来
Yeah, yeah. Come here.
快看
Check it out.
谈了这么久 施明戈
So long, Shimingo.
-约翰 -怎么了
- John? - Yeah?
卢卡已经有女朋友了
Luca's already with someone.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
相信我
Trust me.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
为什么你这个岁数的男人
Why is it men your age
能交往一个比他年轻很多的女人
can date women way younger
而且没人感到稀奇
and no one bats an eye,
但是要是一个女人这么做
but when it's a woman,
就像她抢劫了一家托儿所
it's like she's robbing a daycare?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表