剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
事实上 我是个文身师
Actually, I'm a tattoo artist.
那对你来说真的是完美的职业
That is so perfect for you.
我变实际了然后就进入了商界
I sold out and joined the corporate world.
我爸在一家制药公♥司♥有一些影响
My dad had an in at a pharmaceutical company
然后他们让我做了一个销♥售♥代表
and they made me a sales rep.
这很疯狂 事实上我很喜欢这个行业
It's crazy. I actually love it.
你看上去很棒
Well, you look great.
谢谢 有些时候我很朴素的
Thanks. I feel so basic sometimes,
但是我的老板就是很虚荣
but my boss is all about the labels.
他甚至让我开一辆让我觉得好尴尬的宝马
He even makes me drive this embarrassing Beemer.
真的很华而不实
It's totally flashy.
但是你懂的 面子就是一切 不是吗
But you know how it is-- appearance is everything, right?
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
我即将在文身杂♥志♥上发表一个两页的图案
I have this spread coming up in Live Ink magazine
我都不确定我该不该这么做了
and I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it
因为我得保护好我的品牌
'cause I just gotta be really protective about my brand.
我不想让它变成了主流
And I just don't want to get all mainstream.
当然了
Totally.
我们真的应该多见见面 好好聊聊
Well, we should really get together and catch up more.
这里是不是有一个什么聚会
Did I hear something about a party?
是的 在楼上
Yes, upstairs.
我们要弄一个"开灯"聚会
We're having a "Turn on the Lights" Party--
是一个聚会和艺术展览的结合
It's a party meets art installation.
这是我们对地球资源浪费的抗♥议♥
It's a statement about our waste of this earth's resources.
你总是有那么多创意
You always were the creative one.
我热爱艺术展览 我差不多算个投资人
And I love art shows. I'm kind of an investor now.
那今晚见啦
So I guess I'll see you tonight.
我很期待
Can't wait.
我想我不应该惊讶你懂得如何击球
I guess I shouldn't be surprised you know how to hit.
你在一个职业球手眼皮底下长大
You grew up with a pro baller.
我直到15岁才和肯尼什家接触
I didn't meet the Kennishes till I was 15.
我以前和我妈住在河东区
I lived with my mom in East Riverside.
真的吗 我来自蓝溪
Get out! I'm from Blue Creek.
我们原来曾经是邻居 现在才知道
We were neighbors, we didn't even know it.
不过我得坦白
I gotta be honest, though.
很难想象你竟住在那里
It's a little hard to picture you there.
为什么 因为我是白人吗
Why? 'Cause I'm white?
还是因为我耳聋
Or 'cause I'm deaf?
两者都有
Both.
我10岁那年
When I was 10,
我整个夏天都戴着玉米垄假发
I wore my hair in cornrows for an entire summer
以免在女孩儿堆中显得格格不入
to try to fit in with the other girls.
这发型实在不太适合我
Not a good look for me.
特拉维斯是我认识的第一个聋哑人
I never knew anybody who was deaf before Travis.
一个听力正常的人在那里长大就够艰难了
It was hard enough growing up over there as a hearing person.
你一定特别坚强
You must be pretty tough.
事实上 那个社区真的帮助了我和我妈
Actually, the community really supported me and my mom.
我喜欢住在河东区
I loved living in East Riverside.
我等不及想要逃离那个街区
I can't wait to get out of the 'hood.
等我被选入皇家队 我马上就走
As soon as I land my spot with the Royals, I'm gone.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
明年今日
Yeah, this time next year,
我会开着好车前往我在霍尔布鲁克的豪♥宅♥
I'll be driving a sweet ride up to my mansion in Hallbrook,
当然 这之前我还签了几百张亲笔签名
after signing a couple hundred autographs, of course.
你这么没安全感是不是很累
Is it hard being so insecure?
我并非骄傲自大 我是胸有成竹
I'm not cocky, I'm confident.
我理应被选中
I deserve that spot.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
要不要去吃点东西
you want to go get some food?
继续一起玩耍
Keep hanging?
天呐 你流鼻血了
Oh my God, you're bleeding.
西蒙娜
Simone?
托比
Toby?
我的天 告诉我这不是个婴儿
Oh my God, tell me that's not a baby.
是的 我乘着快车进入了
yeah. I sort of took the fast
这整个"有家有孩子"的生活
track to the whole "Marriage and kids" Thing.
真棒
That's great.
你娶了那个我曾见过的可爱金发女孩吗
You married that cute blond girl I met?
她叫什么来着 妮基吗
What was her name? Nikki?
不 严格来说是的 在短时间内
Uh, no. Well, technically yes, for a minute.
但是我 我的现任妻子
Um, but my-- my new wife--
她叫莉莉
her name's Lily
在UMKC工作
and she works at UMKC.
那这位是
And this is?
他是卡尔顿
This is Carlton.
我能看看他吗 我最喜欢小孩了
Aw! Can I meet him? I love babies.
当然
Yeah, yeah.
来吧 小家伙
Come here, buddy.
我不知道..
Oh. Uh, wow. I didn't realize...
对 所以..
Yeah. So, uh...
我不是故意的 我只是
I didn't mean, uh-- I just--
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
为何要抱歉
Sorry about what?
我们得走了
Um, you know, we gotta get going.
我们 我们今天要去上心理辅♥导♥课程
We've-- we've got a therapy session today.
好了 宝贝
And-- come on, buddy.
见到你很高兴
It was good to see you.
你现在已经没问题了
Okay, you're all fixed up now
如果又流鼻血就给我们打电♥话♥
so give us a call if it starts again.
我实在是毁了我们的约会
I really killed our date, huh?
约会 我以为你当初说的只是一起玩耍
Date? I thought you said it was just a hang?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
我流血在你身上后玩耍就升级了
It got upgraded when I bled on you.
它甚至可能成为一次晚餐约会
And it could even become a dinner date
如果事情处理得当的话
if you play your cards right.
我妹妹刚给我发了短♥信♥
Uh, well, my sister just texted.
很显然 我们今晚要举办一个派对
Apparently, we're having a party tonight.
很好 很好
Oh. Cool. Cool.
你想来参加吗
Do you want to come?
当然 乐意之至
Yeah, I-- I'd love to.
你不能像这个样子在校园里晃荡
Well, you can't walk around campus like that.
我瞧瞧
Let's see--
你觉得怎么样
what do you think?
"学生健康中心"还是"袋鼠狂欢节"
"Student Health Center" Or "Kangaroo Crawl"?
"狂欢节"吧 必须的
"Crawl," Definitely.
怎么回事
Whoa. What happened?
事实上 我被一个棒球击中了
Oh, I just got hit by a baseball in practice.
它看起来比真实情况更糟糕
It looks worse than it is.
这看起来不像是棒球擦伤
That doesn't look like a ball bruise.
多种颜色伤口通常意味着多次不同的挫伤
That many colors usually means a bunch of different bruises.
伤口是因为我被棒球击中了多次
Well, it hurt like I got hit by a bunch of different balls.
那个特拉维斯手里可是有武器的
That Travis has got an arm on him.
我得走了
Hey, I gotta run.
-晚上见 -好的
- I'll see you tonight. - Yeah.
你知道野营灯放在哪里的吗
Hey. Do you know where the camping lanterns are?
它们应该就在这附近
They have got to be here somewhere.
你是谁 你对我妹妹做了些什么
Who are you and what have you done with my sister?
今早我偶遇了西蒙娜
I ran into Simone this morning
她简直过得太滋润了
and she is totally killing it.
她开着一辆宝马
She's driving a Beemer and
而我甚至付不起电费
I can't even afford to pay the electric bill.
所以你的解决办法是"野营"吗
So the answer is "Camping"?
我们今晚要举办一个派对
We're throwing a party tonight.
西蒙娜基本上是不请自来了
Simone basically invited herself.
你真应该看看她那样子 托比
You should have seen her, Toby.
她还穿了小西装
She was wearing a blazer.
我见到她了
I actually did see her.
我和卡尔顿去买♥♥松饼
Carlton and I stopped by for a muffin.
你还好吗
Whoa. Are you okay?
经历了这么多
That must have been weird for you
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表