剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
We'll have those cops reprimanded, we'll sue,
你想怎么做我们就怎么做 但是现在
we'll do whatever you want, but right now,
有三个球探坐在看台上
there are three scouts sitting in the stands
等着扔给你钱
waiting to throw money at you.
你需要的钱
Money that you need.
-我想要那笔钱胜过任何东西 -是啊
- And I want that money more than anything. - Okay!
但是我得表明立场
But I gotta take a stand.
我很佩服 我明白
I respect that. I get it.
伙计们 你们出去下
Guys, give me a second here.
但是体育是独♥立♥的
But sports are separate.
也许不应该是
Well, maybe they shouldn't be.
我明白你愿意牺牲自己
I get that you're willing to make this personal sacrifice.
没关系
That's fine.
看看周围
Look around this room.
你的队员呢 你欠他们的
What about your team? You owe them.
我不止在这个队
I'm on more than one team.
伙计们
Guys.
我能说几句话吗
Hey, can I talk to you guys?
你们能暂停一会儿吗
Can you guys stop talking for one second, please?
听着 我知道
Look, I know...
自从我到了这里我就比较自负
I kind of been cocky since I got here,
我没有什么权利要求你们
and I got no right to ask you all for anything,
但是昨晚我在校园里被警♥察♥袭击了
but last night, I was assaulted by police on campus.
他们把我当作罪犯
They took me for a criminal.
他们把我按在地上
They pinned me to the ground,
踢我的背
they kicked me in my back.
我不知道他们会对我做什么
I had no idea what they were gonna do to me.
没有人应该经历
Nobody should have to go through
昨晚发生在我身上的事情
what I went through last night.
这样的事情每天都在发生
Things like that happen every day
像我这样的黑人孩子身上
to kids that look like me,
但是没人在意我们的感受
and we aren't being heard.
因此
And so...
我今天不参赛 希望能引起重视
I'm sitting out the game today in hopes that we will be.
我知道这要求有点过分 我知道
And I know this is a huge ask, I do...
但是我希望你们能和我一起罢赛
but I hope you'll sit out with me too.
等等 这太疯狂了 凭什么
Wait, that's crazy. Why?
场上有很多球探
There's a bunch of scouts out there.
这是我唯一的机会
This is my one chance.
什么情况
他因为学校发生的种族事件
He's sitting out the game
而不参赛
because of the racial incidents on campus.
那么 我需要你热身准备
So... I need you to warm up.
你来投球
You are pitching.
我支持克里斯
特拉维斯
Travis.
我挺你
我支持克里斯
I'm with Chris.
我也不参赛
I'm sitting out too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
他疯了吗 约翰 你得采取点措施
Is he crazy? John, you gotta do something.
你得带着球队离开
You gotta get your team out there.
我们有摄像人员
We got camera crews!
我们 我们拍摄到了
We've-- we've got a shot at doing something
学校历史上从未发生过的事
that has never been done in the history of this school!
麦克 我很清楚
Mike, I am very aware of that.
我没法说服他
I can't talk him out of it.
-为什么不能 -因为他们决心已定
- Why the hell not? - Because they've made up their minds,
麦克 作为他们的教练
Mike, and I'm their coach,
我要支持我的球队
and I'm gonna stand with my team.
世界已经疯了吗
Has the world gone crazy?
我和你说 你想要一个球队离开
I'll tell you what, if you want a team out there,
也许可以试试给上层打个电♥话♥
you might want to make a call upstairs.
怎么回事 他们为什么不开始
What's going on? Why aren't they starting?
我不知道
I have no idea.
堪萨斯分校 距离比赛开始还有两分钟
Two-minute warning for UMKC to take the field!
我去看看怎么回事
I'll find out what's going on.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my god. - What?
我想我知道事情的原委了
I think I know what's happening.
你的球队还有60秒时间上场
Your team has 60 seconds to take the field
否则本场比赛资格丧失
or this game's a forfeit.
他们会打电♥话♥的 对吗
They're gonna call, right?
他们不会让我们丧失资格的
They're not gonna let us forfeit.
克里斯
Hey, Chris...
你依然确定要这样吗
You absolutely sure about this?
这太疯狂了 他得让步
This is insane! He's gotta give in!
彼得森怎么说
What did Peterson say?
他说他不会受学生威胁
He said he's not gonna be bullied by students.
堪萨斯分校丧失比赛资格
UMKC forfeits.
东印第安纳胜
East Indiana wins.
我们丧失资格了
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真以为这会起作用
I really thought it'd work.
我也是
So did I.
真高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我正式加入了
I'm in it now.
同学们
Hey, everyone.
感谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
我知道这周很煎熬 但是并没有结束
I know it's been a hard week, but this is not the end.
我不知道接下来怎么样
I don't know what's next,
但是我们会弄清楚的
but we'll figure it out.
听说了吗
Did you hear?
他们都罢赛了
They're sitting out!
-所有运动员 -谁
- All of them! - Who?
曲棍球 足球 排球
Uh, lacrosse, uh, soccer, volleyball!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
其他的球队被棒球队鼓舞
The other teams were inspired by baseball!
他们都拒绝比赛
And they're all refusing to play
直到彼得森院长同意见我们
until we get a meeting with Dean Peterson.
如果橄榄球队加入 我们就赢了
If football's in, we're golden!
橄榄球加入了 橄榄球 女子篮球
Yo, football is in! Football, women's basketball,
-网球 高尔夫球 -艾莉丝
- uh, tennis, golf-- - Iris!
所有人都和我们在一条战线
Everybody's working with us!
-伙伴们 这就是我们想争取的 -你好
- You guys, this is exactly what we strive for. - Hello?
我们想要的 我们得到了
Everything that we wanted, we are getting!
-运动员都停赛了 -什么
- These people are shutting down, - E-- Excuse me?
现在他们不得不听我们的想法
and now they're gonna have to listen to us!
我们做到了 伙伴们
We did it, you guys!
-每个人 -我们
- Everyone! - Us!
我们终于引起了他们的重视
We finally got their attention...
-是 是的 -现在我们终于
- Yeah. Yeah, - and now we're gonna
-我们同意 -要得到我们想要的了
- it works for us. - finally get what we want!
-好的 谢谢 -你们明白吗
- Sure. Thank you. - You understand?
因为这个房♥间里的每个人 我们成功了
Because of the people in this room, we did it!
-因为你们 -基肖恩
- That's why! - Keeshawn!
同学们 注意听我说好吗
Everyone, please, can I get your attention?
校长刚给我打电♥话♥
That was the president of the university.
他开除了放棉球的那些人
He expelled the guys who put out the cotton balls.
做得好
Damn right!
太好了
Yes!
不止如此
And, um, there's more!
他想要明天见见我们
He wants to meet with us tomorrow
解决我们其余的需求
to address the rest of our demands.
你做到了
You did it.
不 是我们做到了
No, we did it.
我要请大家吃饭
And I am taking everyone to dinner!
所有人
Everyone?
所有人
Everyone!
-我的兄弟 -我的兄弟
- My brother! - My brother!
我们成功了 黑人学生联盟
We're in. BSU!
黑人学生联盟
BSU! BSU! BSU!
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表